Autor Tema: Oldtimeri  (Posjeta: 81748 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline radici

Odg: Oldtimeri
« Odgovori #135 u: Lipanj 04, 2013, 02:53:09 »
danas ga nisam vidio,morti su kam zapalili na more ili kaj,ove nema po5,6,7 godina u hr,pa možda je počeo obilazak rodbine,ko zna,pitam se da li se i mene sjeća?
nema ata,nema ni nje....

Offline Wulf

« Odgovori #136 u: Lipanj 09, 2013, 22:54:49 »
Valjda ovo može ići ovdje  :P

ova mi je najjača

Offline radici

« Odgovori #137 u: Lipanj 10, 2013, 23:25:20 »
nažalost,ode rr,kak sam i mislio,zapalili na moreno i povrtak i uk,rekla mi sestra osd suvozačice,kaj mu reći nego

by,by šofe1

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #138 u: Rujan 23, 2013, 17:20:00 »
Zagato Embodies Essential Beauty (English Subtitles)

Moje omiljeno doba uz 60-te shy1
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #139 u: Studeni 20, 2013, 23:48:35 »

Alfa Romeo 2000 '75

The last and most developed generation of Alfa's compact Gran Turismo car of the 1960'es. 2 liter engine with 131 BHP, bigger front brakes and limited slip differential sets it apart from its earlier siblings. The beautiful lines from a young Giugiaro at Bertone combined with the brilliant technique of chief engineer Carlo Chiti has made this little jewel one of the most sought after classic Italian GT cars of all time. It delivers maybe 90% of what its bigger contemporaries from Maserati, Ferrari and Lamborghini does when it comes to class and style, but at a small fraction of the costs. Its impeccable racing pedigree only adds to the aura that oozes from this beautiful little GT.

« Zadnja izmjena: Studeni 20, 2013, 23:50:37 od DogZy »
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #140 u: Studeni 28, 2013, 22:20:11 »
Ferrari 275 GTB ('64 - '68)

Nasljednik legendarnog 250 i prethodnik 365 Daytone. 3.3L, V12 s oko 300 konja, 3 Webberova karburatora, dugi nos, prelijep stražnji dio shy1

Više slika ovdje

http://www.classicdriver.com/en/article/cars/ferrari-275-gtb-restoration-pictures

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #141 u: Siječanj 22, 2014, 00:56:02 »
Meni jedan od naljepših auta svih vremena. Zagato. shy1

Lancia Flaminia Super Sport is Elegant Simplicity

Offline Boss302

« Odgovori #142 u: Siječanj 22, 2014, 10:36:25 »
Meni jedan od naljepših auta svih vremena. Zagato. shy1

Lancia Flaminia Super Sport is Elegant Simplicity

Dok se ne raspadne  cer1njo  cer1njo

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #143 u: Siječanj 28, 2014, 16:18:33 »
Malo preletio po temi i sjetio se krasnih auta i priča...

Ferrari 250 GT Zagato Coupe (#0515GT) '57

Citat:
Chassis: 0515GT
Chassis 0515GT was the first of five 250 GTs clothed by Zagato. It was sold new through Camillo Luglio to Vladimiro Galluzzi. He raced the car extensively during the 1956 season before selling it to Luigi Taramazzo, who successfully campaigned the Zagato Coupe in hillclimbs. It was eventually retired from racing at the end of the 1958 season. Like so many other Ferraris, it was soon after sold to North America. After changing hands many times, it was acquired in 1999 by the current owner; a noted Zagato collector. Chassis 0515GT served as the inspiration for the Ferrari 575 GTZ built in 2006. It is seen here at The Quail, a Motorsports Gathering that same year and also on the 2010 Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance.

Malo je stvari koje su ovako lijepe shy1

« Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 28, 2014, 16:20:08 od DogZy »

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #144 u: Siječanj 28, 2014, 21:19:19 »
Baš je predivan!  thumbs1

Offline Boss302

« Odgovori #145 u: Siječanj 28, 2014, 22:50:59 »
Real 'merican muscle  ave1

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #146 u: Veljača 05, 2014, 15:11:18 »
Nova rekordna cijena

An unrestored, ex-Works Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa was recently sold by Classic Driver dealer Tom Hartley for a sum rumoured to be around $40m – which would make it the most valuable car ever to be sold in the public domain…

Believed to be the sole Testa Rossa to remain unrestored, the 1957 factory prototype still has its original engine, gearbox and bodywork. It raced at Le Mans in 1957 (running as high as second but ultimately withdrawing before the finish), and picked up wins at the 1,000km of Buenos Aires and 12 Hours of Sebring a year later – both with racing legends Phil Hill and Peter Collins behind the wheel. Hartley Jr. explains: “This is possibly the greatest car in the world, driven by the greatest drivers in the golden era of sportscar racing, yet remaining unrestored and completely original. I’m sure that if you were to take a swab of the interior, you’d find DNA traces of Phil Hill, Peter Collins and Mike Hawthorn still present. For me, none of the GTOs even compare.”

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #147 u: Veljača 12, 2014, 16:37:15 »

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #148 u: Veljača 12, 2014, 17:02:20 »
Uljepšalo mi dan  hug1

Sličan san bi i sam pretvorio u stvarnost da sam rođen pod sretnijom zvijezdom  cer1njo

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
  • But you don't know how I can drive!
« Odgovori #149 u: Veljača 17, 2014, 17:06:22 »
divno  šofe1
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.