Autor Tema: Najdraži citati iz svijeta Motorsporta  (Posjeta: 6031 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Thergothon

Najdraži citati iz svijeta Motorsporta
« u: Prosinac 03, 2013, 20:47:50 »
Ovdje stavljajte vama najdraže izjave iz svijeta motorsporta.
Jedino pravilo je da ne stavljate više od 3 citata u jednom postu i obavezno navedete ime autora.
Slobodno u temi raspravljajte o istima, znamo da npr. Sennine izjave svojom dubinom sežu i van racinga i mogle bi biti moto svakog čovjeka bez obzira čime se bavi.

Par komada da probijem led:

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
- Ayrton Senna

The car is such a dog we should have tied it to the fence  cer1njo ave1
- Dlck Johnson

Iz filma Le Mans (1971)
A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing is important to men who do it well. When you're racing...it's life. Anything that happened before or after, it's just waiting.
- Michael Delaney (Steve McQueen)

Le Mans (1971) Steve McQueen: Racing is Life.

Offline ManTheRamparts

Odg: Najdraži citati iz svijeta Motorsporta
« Odgovori #1 u: Prosinac 04, 2013, 00:21:51 »

Hey, mister! You don't need to consider who is the worst F1 driver forever!! It's definitely me Taki Inoue.
- Taki Inoue

Dear all my followers and people who voted me as a worst F1 of last 20 years, Thank you very much for your support to make me Worst No.1.
- Taki Inoue

Big celebration is going on. Now I'm a official worst F1 driver of last 20 years. Lewis Hamilton is enjoying his own first jet. I'm sweating to find the cheapest flight date in Easyjet. We both live here in Monaco. Oh dear, I don't think he has experienced drinking an orange juice with plastic cup and cold croissant in his life.
- Taki Inoue

My helmet was totally squashed. Then I see the doctor. Usual procedure - they try to see my dick first, touching my balls.
- Taki Inoue

It's true! I learn that in UK. When balls move, brain is fine. When big crash, scissors, take off the overalls, see the balls, hit the balls, then when balls move, this guy's fine. If balls don't move, then there's a problem with brain damage, I think.
- Taki Inoue

In my first Formula One race in São Paulo, Brazilian GP, I didn't know what a pit stop is. No one told me, but at least the car was not difficult. No paddleshift, once you get used to the carbon brakes, it's very easy to use.
- Taki Inoue

I was driving like Taki Inoue
- Johnny Herbert

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2 u: Ožujak 12, 2014, 18:48:20 »
Kimi Raikkonen

Martin Brundle: “Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi : “Yeah.”
Martin: “Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”

Interviewer: ”What makes TAG Heuer special?”
Kimi: “It’s OK.”

Interviewer: “What kind of a relationship do you have with Peter Sauber?”
Kimi: “He is my boss.”

I read somewhere that I drive with the luck of a drunk.

“I’d rather be probably out of second and third place so I don’t have to go to the prize-giving.”

Interviewer: “The most exciting moment during the race weekend?”
Kimi: “I think so it’s the race start, always.”
Interviewer: “The most boring?”
Kimi: “Now.”

Mika Hakkinen

Spain 1998 - Post Race Interview

Interviewer: Mika, the perfect flags to lights victory. It looked very easy, was it?
Hakkinen: Oh yeah it was so easy, you can't believe it.
[Long pause, silence]
Hakkinen: No it wasn't.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #3 u: Studeni 07, 2015, 14:53:53 »
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Boss302

« Odgovori #4 u: Studeni 07, 2015, 16:10:35 »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #5 u: Siječanj 31, 2016, 16:57:02 »
The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.

-Hurley Haywood
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline speedy56

« Odgovori #6 u: Veljača 02, 2016, 19:39:49 »
Maurizio Arrivabene
Citat:
An engineer or a mechanic has nothing to worry about if I shout at them: that's just part of my character. The time to start worrying is if I don't talk to them anymore: that means I've no time to waste on them

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #7 u: Ožujak 18, 2016, 13:17:08 »