Autor Tema: Forza Motorsport 6  (Posjeta: 50002 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Cole™

Forza Motorsport 6
« u: Siječanj 13, 2015, 02:07:01 »

I službeno je. Dolazi nam nova, šesta po redu Forza Motorsport.

Najavljena je Forza Motorsport 6! | CroSimRacing

Citat:
What better place to announce the next version of a famed racing simulator than at a car show?

Microsoft and Ford have teamed up to announce Forza Motorsport 6 this evening at the North American International Auto Show, which will feature the new Ford GT as its "cover car." (Forza Horizon 2, the last game in the series, featured the Lamborghini Huracán; Forza Motorsport 5, a launch title for the Xbox One, featured the McLaren P1 hypercar.) The new F-150 Raptor and Mustang-based GT350R, which debuted at the show today alongside the GT, will also appear in the game.

Forza Motorsport 6 Announce Video - YouTube

Nadam se najboljoj igri u serijalu. Toliko dobroj da bi mogla mnoge natjerat na kupnju Xbox One konzole, a one dubljeg džepa i na volan koji će sve to učiniti veličanstvenom racing poslasticom.
Naravno igra je Xbox One ekskluziva te željno očekujemo nove informacije.
« Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 13, 2015, 02:19:15 od Cole »
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline ManTheRamparts

Odg: Forza Motorsport 6
« Odgovori #1 u: Siječanj 13, 2015, 10:29:38 »
Znalo se da dolazi, a i nagađalo se zadnjih par dana na gafu da bude novi Ford GT cover auto. Sve u svemu - meni paše. ;D

Offline SuperVeloce

« Odgovori #2 u: Siječanj 13, 2015, 17:08:39 »
Lijepo. Vjerovatno izlazi pred kraj godine, kao i do sada. Ono što od grafike očekujem je dynamic lights i promjenjivo vrijeme(ne mora snijeg :P ). Nisam igrao peticu pa da znam šta bi trebalo kod fizike mjenjati. I naravno nek ostave indy car, te malo da pojačaju listu automobila i staza.

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #3 u: Siječanj 31, 2015, 22:42:07 »
Dobar članak.

Citat:
Petrolheads had lots to celebrate during the North American International Auto Show in Detroit earlier this month. There were plenty of exciting announcements revealed, such as the revival of the iconic Acura NSX and the unveiling of the brand new Ford GT, but alongside the American two-seater sports car, digital racing fans were also in for a treat.

Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios announced that Forza Motorsport 6 is on the way to Xbox One, with Ford’s latest motor on the cover, just in time for the series’ 10th anniversary. Launch title Forza 5 was a strong start for the franchise on a new platform, but there was plenty of space for improvement too. Here’s what we want to see fixed under the bonnet for the sixth instalment.
The new Red Bull Games newsletter
Related Story
6 reasons to sign up to the Games newsletter now!

Pipe down with the Top Gear already
If you’re anything like us and you’re tired of the likes of Jeremy Clarkson popping up on your TV almost everywhere, to have the whole Top Gear crew invading your Xbox takes things to a whole new level. While plenty of the Top Gear-themed additions to Forza 5 are pretty cool (that ‘66 Chaparral 2E? Oh yes please), we just wish that we were actually able to skip through some of the scenes from time to time – after all, we often boot up our Xbox One to get away from what’s on telly.

Microtransactions can be left in a pile of smoke
We loved Forza 5, don’t get us wrong, but our biggest annoyance had to be the game’s microtransactions. It looks like Turn 10 and Microsoft took a page from the free-to-play mobile gaming world, as while you’re able to earn over 100,000 credits for an hour’s play in a racing series (if you’re good), some of the best cars in the game cost you upwards of a million in-game credits, meaning you’ll be grinding for a while. But if you’ve got the real life cash to splash, you’re able to head over to the Xbox Marketplace and buy tokens to grab that lavish car you’re after – or even to let you earn experience points at a faster rate. We’d rather see the microtransactions ditched and the game made fairer, so you’re rewarded with the game’s top cars for your hard work rather than just throwing money at the game which you’ve already had to buy a console and the disc for.
© Xbox

Work with more than one (£350) steering wheel at launch
Between the console, the game and the wheel, Forza 5 was on paper, one of the most expensive video games of all time. Thrustmaster’s TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition was pretty much the only choice you had during the Xbox One’s launch to get your hands behind a physical wheel for Forza 5, but it came in at a pretty steep £349.99. Add that to the cost of the £429.99 console (which may or may not have come with Forza), and the costs all add up. While gamers now have a few more wheels to choose from, Forza 5’s launch is still a sore point for many, especially if you invested in a Xbox 360 compatible wheel which still might not work on Xbox One.

Bring back some classic tracks
While Forza 5 marked the series’ debut on next-gen, bringing even better graphics and cars, it omitted some classic tracks from the series. What happened to Forza 4’s epic Fujimi Kaido? Or Maple Valley? Or how about Forza 3’s Rally di Positano? We’d love to see these tracks from yesteryear pop back up into the next edition of Forza, letting us recreate some of our favourite races from the past few console generations – we still remember those racing lines!
Forza Horizon 2
Related Story
Stunt School: Forza Horizon 2

The AI needs real improvement
Racing online against other people is easily the best part of Forza, but when you’re kicking back by yourself and taking on the AI, there’s room for improvement. Forza 5 introduced Drivatars to create AI racers based on real life drivers (In other words you could be racing against an AI that drove like another real world gamer), but a lot of the time it felt more like racing against bumper cars in a destruction derby rather than a real life race. It’s an improvement over your typical rubberband AI, but it’s still not perfect – let’s see how Forza 6 taps into the cloud to make racing against the computer even better.
Forza Motorsport 6
Forza Motorsport 6© Turn 10 Studios / Microsoft

Let’s see some true to life weather
Forza 5 shipped without any weather – or night racing for that matter – and it’s something we want to see brought over from the excellent Horizon 2 in the series’ sixth main outing. Instead of just different variations of tracks with rain or snow in, we want to see Turn 10 deliver dynamic weather this time around, or even tap into the power of the cloud and deliver real conditions in line with what’s going on in real life. If it’s raining at Silverstone today, we want to slip and slide our way through the wet too. Turn 10 and Microsoft have put a lot of time into creating Drivatars that use the cloud, and we’d love to see that happen with the in-game weather too.

And one thing not to change: 1080p, 60fps
Forza Motorsport 5 got plenty right on its next-gen debut though, and its Full HD resolution and 60fps fluid frame rate really helped show what the Xbox One is capable of. The frame rate drops down to 30 frames per second in replays, but the in-play visuals are cranked up to another level for you to kick back and watch back – feats that rival racers DriveClub and The Crew have barely hit, with the former still suffering from problems that have plagued it since launch. We’d love to see Turn 10 improve replays and up the frame rate to a rapid 60fps when you’re viewing back your best races, with the same, improved level of detail and leaving its rivals truly in the dust. We’re excited to see what’s in store for the next instalment of Forza, and we’re sure you are too.

Forza Motorsport 6: Six fixes it needs under the hood
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline mmucko1

« Odgovori #4 u: Ožujak 26, 2015, 18:29:03 »
Nadam se da će uzeti neke stvari iz Horizona 2, kišu i noćne utrke recimo i apsolutno se nadam da bude više staza. Velika želja su mi point to point utrke u stilu Stelvio pass i Route Napoleon ili California highway ko u Project C.A.R.S. Ali u svakom slučaju kupujem :)

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #5 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 16:57:18 »
@Coleov post - na brzaka sam preletel i mogu se samo dobro nasmijati na dio o AI-u. AI je odličan na petici, samo treba igrati dosta (recimo ja imam dosta sati igre i Drivatar sync mi je tek na 53%) jer AI ko da se prilagođava načinu na koj igrač igra (pogodi - ako se zaletavaš kakav ti AI bude). Na početku su mi bili mutavi, ali kak sam više igral (igra skupljala/syncala više podataka) sve su bolji bili i iznenađujuće drivatari od ekipe s frend liste koji dobro igraju Forzu su fenomenalni za utrkivanje i definitivno broj 1 AI u vožnjama. Recimo imam frajera na listi s kojim sam prije vozil online, baš je FM fanatik (1200+ level na petici ima), na leaderboardima često u top 100 ili top 1000 i baš se vidi kak njegov drivatar vozi na čisto, probija se s zadnje pozicije i slično - jednostavno (često) owna ostale drivatare u utrci. Znalo mi se desiti da ga nisam mogel uloviti, tak da mi je nemesis na petici. ;D

Zanimljivo mi je ponekad pogledati replay i normalno da ima mesta za napredak, ali i više nego dobar temelj su s tim na petici udarili i baš me zanima kak bu napredovalo to na šestici.

Malo nekih novosti koje bi mogle biti vezane uz šesticu:

Forza Motorsport 6 Could Have A New Game Engine | Attack of the Fanboy

What is Microsoft's "ForzaTech"? [UPDATE] - GameSpot

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #6 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 19:19:27 »
Taj drivatar mi je jedna od najboljih novih stavki u svijetu virtualnog racinga.
Već to samo po sebi me vleče da nabavim box i volan, a kamoli još sve ono što je napredovalo od ionako fenomenalne četvorke...

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #7 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 23:34:35 »
Što je Drivatar? Jesu li to AI vozači kao u TDU, ili igrači koji uđu u tvoju igru?
''Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.'' - Michael Schumacher

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

''Fear is exciting for me.'' - Ayrton Senna

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #8 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 23:44:15 »
Pročitaj rampartsov post opet.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #9 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 13:49:51 »
Drivatar sustav je čudo, ne bi vjeroval da nisam na vlastite oči svjedočil utrkivanju kakvo se samo poželjeti može.

Kaj AI radi na Bathurstu po onim uskim zavojima, borba, pretjecanja, agresivnost i to sve u okvirima maksimalnog fair-playa zbog kojeg ti ni online nije potreban  ave1
Naravno, treba to probati ili gledati kod nekoga tko zna, a ne kod casual ekipe čiji drivatari se prilagođavaju njihovom (NE)stilu  ;D

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #10 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 14:35:12 »
Ljudi nisu ni svjesni da je FM5 s tim Drivatar sistemom napravila revoluciju u žanru glede AI-a jer većina su ipak samo žešća kežuala pa su im vjerojatno takvi i frendovi na listi pa je odraz toga kakve Drivatare imaju u utrkama. Najlakše je vikati 'glupi ai hurr durr'.Kod takvog sistema koj imitira igračev pristup treba krenuti od sebe. Normalno da je destruction derby dok se zaletavaš u svakom zavoju, pokušavaš prestizati na mestima di se ne prestiže, premotavaš celo vreme i slično. Tak i treba, nek ti je igra 'potrta'. Ak ju igraš ko destruction derby, nek onda bude destruction derby do kraja. ;D

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #11 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 15:44:38 »
I onda mi ti veliš kak FM5 i nije neka igra za obavezno odigrat, odi kazni se.  kava1  kuul

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #12 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 15:46:49 »
Odlična je igra u suštini, ali ima puno propusta i puno opcija (te opcije su najveći minus zapravo) fali koje moraju dodati u šestici.

Offline mmucko1

« Odgovori #13 u: Travanj 22, 2015, 13:18:17 »
Čisto dodatak na Drivatar. Igral sam neko vrijeme i često mi se događalo da mi drivatar počne kočit ispred mene bez nekog objašnjenja i svakave gluposti, dok nisam skužil da mi je u opcijama drivatar difficulty average, od kad sam stavil na high (mislim barem, u glavnom 50% bonus) utrkivanje je postalo fenomenalno, tj. drivatari su postali daleko bolji i kvalitetniji.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #14 u: Lipanj 06, 2015, 20:07:38 »
Imamo padaline i noc na 50 frejmova? Budemo vidli jel je typo ili je 60 frejmova. Al sve u svemu zasad i prema videnom jako zadovoljan.

3d puddles ala Project Gotham Racing najvjerojatnije - znaci, vec samo zbog toga bu kisno utrkivanje korak ispred trenutne konkurencije. thumbs1

450 auti, 26 staza - ja sam mnogo zadovoljan!