Autor Tema: Need for Speed  (Posjeta: 51084 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Luckyluke

Need for Speed
« u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 22:55:13 »
Need for Speed Teaser Trailer - PC, PS4, Xbox One - YouTube

Electronic Arts has announced that the Need for Speed franchise is being completely rebooted as an open-world game built around an "authentic urban car culture." The new game, called simply Need for Speed, is being developed by Ghost Games, the studio behind the 2013 release Need for Speed: Rivals.

"Need for Speed is one of the most iconic names in gaming, and we're returning it to greatness in this reboot," Ghost Games Executive Producer Marcus Nilsson said. "Pulling on our 20 years of history, and then taking a year out from releasing a game, we are making the game we’ve always wanted to. We're listening to the fans and delivering an experience that will capture their imagination and unleash their passion for cars and speed."

EA said in the announcement that it is collaborating on Need for Speed with Speedhunters, "an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for digging up the most exciting stories surrounding Car Culture happening anywhere in the world," to ensure a high-level of detail and authenticity in the game.

The announcement isn't entirely unexpected: You may recall that around this time last year, Nilsson said EA had decided to skip releasing a new NFS in 2014, "so we can work towards a highly innovative Need for Speed in 2015." Interestingly, there's nothing about it posted on the Need for Speed website, but there is some noise being made about it on the Facebook page. The new Need for Speed is currently slated to come out this fall.
IZVOR
« Zadnja izmjena: Rujan 16, 2015, 19:02:21 od Cole »

Offline manjamax

Odg: Need for Speed
« Odgovori #1 u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 23:01:34 »
Taman krenuo otvoriti temu. Pretekao si me.  cry1

Car Throttle je bio u studiju:
Citat:
We were given exclusive access to an early build of the new game, which takes the principles behind the Underground series - customisation and tuning culture - and wraps them up in an all-new experience

EA has today announced the racing game we’ve all been waiting for. The newest game in the NFS franchise will simply be called ‘Need For Speed’, and will be centred around “deep customisation [and] authentic urban car culture.” Best of all, we’ve seen the game in action, and it’s going to be so awesome…

We spent a couple of days in Gothenburg, Sweden, hanging out at the Ghost Games studio where the new Need For Speed is currently undergoing development, and the team were keen to point out that this is not a sequel, but a complete reboot of the franchise.

We got the opportunity to see the early ideas behind the game, as well as getting to chat to some of the people responsible for making the game. Their enthusiasm was infectious, and let me assure you, this is the NFS you’ve wanted EA to make ever since Underground 2.
The whole game centres around ‘car culture’, with EA-owned Speedhunters used to help ensure the cars and modifications will appeal to proper petrolheads. The NFS team have been reading the comments made about the past few games, and freely admit they needed to take a step back and re-evaluate the kind of racing games they were making. As such, Ghost Games took a year out to make “the game we’ve always wanted to.”You’ll have the opportunity to customise your car, and although I’m not allowed to tell you specifics - trust me, I hate that fact as much as you do - from what we’ve seen so far the level of modifications available should keep everyone happy.One of the cool things the guys acknowledge is that car culture is wide and varied, and as you can see from the early screenshots, which feature a Ford Mustang, Porsche 911 and Nissan 180SX, the selection of cars will reflect this.The game world takes place in the middle of a city, solely at night, so there are lots of cool lighting and reflection effects, and as you can see from the trailer, you’ll share the world with cops and civilians. On the story front, again, EA’s lawyers are breathing down my neck as I type, so about as much as I can reveal is that there are lots of different things and stuff…If you want to know more, don’t worry, E3 is just around the corner, and EA has some cool stuff lined up for the event. For now, sit back and enjoy the trailer and check out the detail in these screenshots. Need For Speed will be released Fall 2015.

Najviše bih volio da bude za PS3.  shy1

I par Screenova:

5 minuta zakasnio.  cer1njo
''Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.'' - Michael Schumacher

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

''Fear is exciting for me.'' - Ayrton Senna

Offline Luckyluke

« Odgovori #2 u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 23:09:09 »
Kakvi plejstejšni 3, hoću da ovo bude pravi next-gen naslov rađen bez kompromisa. Imaju ideju, imaju potencijal, imaju vrijeme... sve preduvjete da ovo bude pravi NFS kakav dugo čekamo.

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #3 u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 23:13:51 »
Ja bih ga baš volio za PS3. Old-Gen je zakinut za više današnjih naslova, bar bi ovo mogli dati nama jadnicima.

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #4 u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 23:29:41 »
Ak je ovo Underground kupili su me.  šofe1

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #5 u: Svibanj 21, 2015, 23:55:54 »
Ili Underground 3 ili Carbon 2.

Offline versus

« Odgovori #6 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 00:23:58 »
mene su skoro kupili sa ovih par sekundi
("all footage captured in-game")

vidićemo...

Offline Nexus

« Odgovori #7 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 11:22:36 »
Ja bih ga baš volio za PS3. Old-Gen je zakinut za više današnjih naslova, bar bi ovo mogli dati nama jadnicima.
Čuj zakinuti  fpalm1
Ko želi igrat nove igre neka kupi novu konzolu.
10 god je bilo dosta.

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #8 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 12:07:45 »
Čuj zakinuti  fpalm1
Ko želi igrat nove igre neka kupi novu konzolu.
10 god je bilo dosta.
Nove konzole su preskupe. A dosta nas nema novaca. Ja bih volio da dođe na PS3, i X360. Pogledajte Horizon 2 na X360, dobro izgleda, a XONE nije zakinut ni u jednom djelu.

Offline SuperVeloce

« Odgovori #9 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 14:26:11 »
Nisam dugo pisao na forumu(obaveze). Iako nije tema, ali FH2 na xbox 360 izgleda smješno nasprem xone verzije. Čak po mom mišljenju lošije od FH1. Toliko o starim generacijama konzola. Old gen je imao najduži staž, koji se zasigurno sa novim konzolama neće ponoviti, svi resursi jedne takve konzole su iscijeđeni i prevaziđeni. Vrijeme je da se developeri posvete isključivo trenutnim konzolama. A trenutne konzole nisu skupe!

Sad malo da se vratim na temu. Mislim da će ovo biti odličan NFS, ali treba se još malo strpiti i ne zalijetati se. Koliko pročita u razvoju je valjda nekoliko godina. Nebi rekao da je ovo neki nastavak, nego potpuno novi NFS, vidjet ćemo.

Offline Boss302

« Odgovori #10 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 16:17:44 »
Samo da nebu svi auti bili DLC-ovi cer1njo cer1njo

Offline panisher20

« Odgovori #11 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 18:59:19 »
Svaki put kad cujem da dolazi novi NFS molim boga da to bude Underground 3,  za mene Underground 2 je bio najbolji nfs ikad, obozavam igre tog tipa i cesto me uhvati nostalgija pa si ga instaliram i po neznam koji put prelazim i kad gledam kolko je to dobra igra bila u to vrijeme, od same fizike koja je arkadna al uzasno zanimljiva i sa dosta velikom dozom realnosti u nekim stvarima, pa do zvuka masini od  svih onih pila, pa svih onih mogucih opcija za tjuning. Da naprave U3 sa svime kaj ima U2 sa danasjom grafikom i pogledom iz koptita ja bi bio presretan i naravno da ubace neke nove aute. ostaje nam samo cekat  kadt1kažem sm1jeh

Offline SuperVeloce

« Odgovori #12 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 19:18:05 »
Neki rumor na redditu od prije neki dan, zanimljivo.
Need For Speed Underground 3 - May 21th. Fired since March so enjoy... : PS4

Citat:
I'm fired so....
May 21th: *Need For Speed Underground 3 announced.
*1:32 Teaser trailer.
*Full reveal at E3 2015 and gameplay trailer.
*In development since October 2011.
*43 cars at the moment in the latest build (yes there will be Skyline and some prototypes).
*2 DLCs planned for Q1 2016 (Fast & Furious (name still undefined) pack and unique decals from racing sponsors and japanese cars).
*Overwatch still used.
*Music Style: RnB, Hip-Hop, Electronic.
*No drifting challenge but we have worked on "Point Blank race" and Speed Hunters challenges.
*1080P & 30 FPS for PS4; 900P & 30 FPS for Xbox One.
*Game running on heavily modified Frostbite 3 engine.
*Semi Open-world.
*Full customisations of vehicules and their assets.
Ask me anything Reddit.

Offline Nexus

« Odgovori #13 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 20:12:56 »
Nove konzole su preskupe. A dosta nas nema novaca. Ja bih volio da dođe na PS3, i X360. Pogledajte Horizon 2 na X360, dobro izgleda, a XONE nije zakinut ni u jednom djelu.
Nisu skupe...to što ekipa odlučila tek sada uzeti PS3 nakon 10 godina jbg ko im je kriv pa se onda žale kako novi Batman neće doći ili u ovom slučaju NFS.
A gledaj ovo na PS3 imaš izbor od skoro 3000 tisuće igara, a ako ćemo gledati primjer Batman Arkham igara imaš 3 igre Asylum,City,Origins, a od NFS-ova imaš 9 igara!!

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #14 u: Svibanj 22, 2015, 22:53:58 »
Citat:
Discover the nocturnal open world of urban culture car culture, driven by 5 unique ways to play and win, in this thrilling reboot of Need for Speed™. Carve your own unique path, via multiple overlapping stores, gaining reputation on you journey to become the ultimate icon.

KEY FEATURES

Rich Authentic Customization:  Build a car that reflects your character through extensive visual and performance customisation.
    Five Ways to Play:  Need for Speed returns with 5 unique ways to play, Speed Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw, enabling you to earn reputation and ultimately win your way.
    West Coast Urban Setting:  Discover a nocturnal open world of urban car culture you never knew existed.

Ventura Bay is your urban playground; from downtown, the harbour and the canyons, the city comes alive when you sleep.

Preorder.

Današnje konzole jesu jako skupe. 3500 kn. Ja sigurno neću dobiti od mame i tate konzolu kao ostala dječurlija, a posao nemogu naći, te mi praksa neće biti plaćena, pa onda moram skupljati sam. Predugo će mi trebati, a novci mi trebaju kao i svakom 16-ogodišnjaku.
PS3 je kupljen nakon 10 godina, a za njega sam dugo skupljao. Imao sam prije PS3, ali ga je moj brat prodao bez mog znanja.