Autor Tema: Sword Coast Legends  (Posjeta: 1593 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Sword Coast Legends
« u: Listopad 20, 2015, 08:44:33 »
Od bivših članova Bioware studija koji su nam donjeli odlične Baldurs Gate i Icewind Dale naslove stiže nova igra smještena u Forgotten Realms - Sword Coast Legends.
Dizajnirana po Dungeons & Dragons pravilima igra nas stavlja u čarobni svijet Faerûna gdje nas ponovno čeakju mistična bića, mnogo čarolije, dijaloga i zanimljivih likova.

Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age: Origins

Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer

A return to form, Sword Coast Legends is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines

Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon

Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend