Autor Tema: Divinity: Original Sin 2  (Posjeta: 6829 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Divinity: Original Sin 2
« u: Rujan 04, 2017, 09:16:51 »
_________

_________

Platofrme: Win // PS4, X1 naknadno
Izlazak: 14.09.2017
_________

_________

The Divine is dead. The Void is everywhere. And Sourcerers are to blame. The Magisters of the Divine Order set out to cure Rivellon of the threat posed by Sourcerers. Sourcerers... like you. You’ve been captured and sent to Fort Joy, where you will be 'cured' of your affliction. A cure that may cost you dearly.

In Divinity: Original Sin, you played as Source Hunters on a quest to rid Rivellon of a forbidden magic known as Source. Now, the tables have turned. You are Sourcerers - dangerously powerful individuals whose abilities attract Voidwoken - monstrous creatures from the Void.

You'll recruit up to three companions to help in your quest, each character as detailed as your own, with their own origin stories and motivations. We’ve built a dynamic relationship system between you and your party members: expect all shades of friendship, rivalry and yes, even romance.

While none of the races of Rivellon are particularly accustomed to peace, few know the anguish of the Undead. Hide your true form with the Mask of the Shapeshifter or reveal your nature and watch as the inhabitants of Reaper’s Coast react to you as they would to any other monster.

_________

The next generation of turn-based combat

- IMPROVED ACTION POINT SYSTEM -

- HEIGHT MATTERS -

- VAST ELEMENTAL INTERACTIONS -

- AI 2.0 -

_________

Who will you be?
A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.

It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.

Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
_________

Choose your race and origin. Or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.

Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…

Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.

Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
_________
_________

_________

- All dialogues fully voiced (video)
- The Mask of the Shapeshifter is not limited to the Undead: it can be wore and used by anyone in the party, regardless of race and gender
- There are many endings in the game, and you can "win together" in coop.
- XP in multiplayer will go to all the party members (but not for personal, unique quests that are supposed to be done alone)
- GM Mode is not meant to make maps on the fly: there's the editor to make them
- Companions can permadie.
- D:OS 2 should take above 100 hours in Classic Mode doing everything, around 60 hours in Explorer Mode (easy/story mode)
- You can reverse-pickpocket someone and leave a grenade on them
- There will be large-scale battles
_________
« Zadnja izmjena: Rujan 04, 2017, 09:46:44 od doktor1 »

Offline bartul_9

Odg: Divinity: Original Sin 2
« Odgovori #1 u: Rujan 04, 2017, 10:15:21 »
Vrhunski izgleda. Jel bitno odigrat prvi dio?

Ovo ce bit odlicno za igrat u co op sa ekipom.
Acer Aspire VX15 15,6"/ Intel i5 7300hq 2.5, 3.5 turbo, GTX 1050Ti 4Gb, 12Gb ddr4 ram, 256Gb SSD, 1000Gb HDD /// Hama Gaming "URAGE MMORPG" gaming mouse, Sony Pulse Elite 7.1 Headset, X360 controller

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2 u: Rujan 04, 2017, 10:23:01 »
Mislim da nije bitno.. Pročito sam da se samo jedan lik iz jedinice pojavljuje u nastavku... Iako u jedinici priča i likovi nisu bili nešto specijalno. Pred kraj bi postajalo zanimljviije te je u EE verziji ubačeno dvoje likova, kompanjona koji imaju dobre sidequestove...
Iako prvi dio u Enhanced Edition verziji je vrhunska igra i jednostavno je šteta da ju se ne odigra!

Jedinica mi je Č/10, a prema svemu viđenom ovo je dva koplja bolje od prethodnika!
Očito će dvojka biti Č3/10

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #3 u: Rujan 08, 2017, 19:03:02 »
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Combat Spotlight - YouTube

Ne postoji bolji turn based combat!! Točka! Larian kraljevi!

Još pet dana...

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #4 u: Rujan 14, 2017, 15:40:54 »
Čekam ovu igru kao ništa zadnjih godinu, dvije i šta se dogodi - dio grada gdje se nalazi glavni Larian studio ostane bez struje i nemogu uploadat igru an Stem/GOG!!
Navodno bi im moga pomoć studio u Kanadi iako kažu da bi moglo biti kašnjenja!

U PM!!!

Inače, Feature video

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Feature Trailer - YouTube

Offline bartul_9

« Odgovori #5 u: Rujan 14, 2017, 16:06:24 »
Hhaha ajmr koja glupost.. al ajd, doc ce u toku dana sigurno
Acer Aspire VX15 15,6"/ Intel i5 7300hq 2.5, 3.5 turbo, GTX 1050Ti 4Gb, 12Gb ddr4 ram, 256Gb SSD, 1000Gb HDD /// Hama Gaming "URAGE MMORPG" gaming mouse, Sony Pulse Elite 7.1 Headset, X360 controller

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #6 u: Rujan 14, 2017, 16:41:36 »
Ma mislio sam si...
Rekli su da im se PC na kojem je finalna igra neće da upali te nemogu uploadat igru na Steam/GOG

Da, baš imaju jedan primjerak igre na jednom PCu i to je to...  cer1njo

Trolaju 100%  ;D

I da, trolali su!! Pička im materina  ;D

Larian Studios on Twitter: "5 minutes to launch! Join us over at @CohhCarnage's #DOS2 stream: https://t.co/Ep5iDhy32v https://t.co/09sQTsT7dD"
« Zadnja izmjena: Rujan 14, 2017, 16:53:37 od doktor1 »

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #9 u: Rujan 21, 2017, 18:52:09 »
Ovo je vjerovatno najbolja CRPG igra!
Možda fali mali više međusobnog podjebavanja međe pšarty ekipom no tu je Bioware bio nedodirljiv, a sada to idde Obsidianu...
I Obsidian ima težak poso sa Pillarsima II! Moraju se makar približiti ove, a koliko je to moguće vidjet ćemo. Iako vjerujem da također dolazi još jedan CRPG klasik, ali ovo šta je Larian napravio je vrh  ave1

Još sam u prvom području iako sam utuko 25 sati u igru, ali kako je to odrađeno je stvarno vrhunski! A posle postaje još bolje!!
Može se još malo balansirat šta i hoće vjerovatno sa patchevima ali to je jedini prigovor...

A djeca koja hoće igrat na većim težinama i onda kukaju da je igra, zamislite - teška i onda ljepe negativne recenzije i pljuju po igri su jednostavno rečeno - retardirana.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #10 u: Listopad 01, 2017, 23:12:37 »
Nakon 30 sati gotov Act 1, (od četiri)
Svakim satom igra je sve bolja i bolja...

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #11 u: Rujan 04, 2018, 07:39:53 »
Doašao je Definitive Edition...

PS4 recenzije:
Gameplanet - 10/10
Metro Gaming - 10/10

Vlasnici originala na PCu dobivaju update besplatno plus novi companion DLC.
U Definitive Edition je dodano cca 40 sati dodatnog sadržaja, novih dijaloga, balansiranja u borbi, UI promjena itd..
Uz to igra ima mnogo bolje performanse! Mogu bez greške igrat u 3840x1620 rezoluciji kada sve izgleda ekstra detaljno!

PS4 / X1 trailer

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Announcement trailer | PS4 and Xbox One - YouTube

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #12 u: Rujan 04, 2018, 09:25:57 »
Da li su jedinica i dvojka povezani sa likovima i pričom?
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #13 u: Rujan 04, 2018, 09:54:05 »
Ne...
Radnja dvojke je 1200 godina nakon jedinice...

Također likovi i sama priča su u dvojci prezentirani na mnogo ozbiljniji način iako ima mnogo humora!

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #14 u: Rujan 04, 2018, 10:25:41 »
Ja kada sam dozno da će doći Definitive Edition sam nakon 70 sati presto igrat i čeko...
Sada ponovno igram i igra je još ispoliranija i bez greške je Čx3/10
A kako nisam završio ni Act II, a kamoli počeo Act III koji je sa ovom verzijom dobio dodatnih 40 sati puno toga novog me čeka...
Već sam sada na početku vidio stavri koje prije nisam...

Nakon toga moram kupit Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire koji sam presto jer nisam htjeo igrat pirata...

Imam nekih cca 300 sati CRPGa za jesen i zimu  sm1jeh
« Zadnja izmjena: Rujan 04, 2018, 10:28:03 od doktor1 »