Autor Tema: F1 2012  (Posjeta: 190497 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Odg: F1 2012
« Odgovori #555 u: Rujan 24, 2012, 15:19:41 »
Hood i ekipa pročavaju save bug... Neću niti igrat dok to ne riješe pošto vozim 100&

Ali treću godinu za redom. Pa mislim može ih biti sram. To je bezobrazluk i znali su za to 100%!!!

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #556 u: Rujan 24, 2012, 17:51:24 »
Ja sam pobrisao igru, oni to nisu u stanju bili popravit 3 godine. Ma nek se gone i oni i njihova igrica jaad
Dugo nisam igrao toliko neigrivu igru kava1

Offline budainka16

« Odgovori #557 u: Rujan 24, 2012, 18:39:17 »
Može li mi samo netko reći, dali i u stvarnosti na treningu i u kvalifikacijama je DRS stalno dopušten?
"I'm going to make him an offer that will undoubtedly sound unappealing, but will inevitability be accepted upon realizing that the refusal of this offer would potentially bring harm to himself, his family, and personal network of friends and acquaintances."

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #558 u: Rujan 24, 2012, 18:40:45 »
Da.

Offline James Hunt

« Odgovori #559 u: Rujan 26, 2012, 16:36:02 »
Further to your feedback, we’re pleased to inform you of the following with regards to patch updates for F1 2012.

Since Steam allows us to apply updates/patches very quickly, within the next day or so we’ll be releasing a patch for the PC version of the game that addresses the following issues:

Drivers should no longer have collisions with “invisible walls”
    Fixed the desynchronised session of results which could occasionally lead to race result errors
    Closed a small loophole which allowed erroneous times to posted to RaceNet
    General RaceNet data upload stability improvements

This will be followed later this week by a further patch for PC which will address a large number of issues including the auto-save bug that are being tested and verified now. Details of these fixes will follow once this testing phase has been completed.

This same patch is also being tested and verified for both Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, however since these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

To discuss this update please visit this topic.

Thanks for your continued feedback!

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #560 u: Rujan 26, 2012, 17:14:18 »
Nvm XDDD

btw fala bogu da dolazi patch.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #561 u: Rujan 26, 2012, 17:21:10 »
čekaj kaj su to jedini popravci u igri ili ce ih biti jos? Ja i dalje kad god prođem ciljem, utrka završi, čujem pucanje gume, i problemi sa flashbackom

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #562 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 16:52:04 »

Uskoro moding sekcija sa HD skinovima....

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #563 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:08:56 »
Stavlja se cim budu svi bolidi modelirani, cekam tvoje updateove doktore :)

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #564 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:23:11 »
Ja mislim da svi i jesu...

Čak i staze....

I čekam kvalitetnu kolekciju kaciga...

Offline James Hunt

« Odgovori #565 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:24:37 »
čekaj kaj su to jedini popravci u igri ili ce ih biti jos? Ja i dalje kad god prođem ciljem, utrka završi, čujem pucanje gume, i problemi sa flashbackom

Biti će ih još, ustvari već je izašao novi patch broj dva. Koji ima preko 200 fixeva... evo tekst:

Patch News #2

Further to our “Patch News” post the other day, we’re pleased to inform you that the second PC patch will be going live on Steam within the next 24 hours.

This update contains in excess of 200 fixes and improvements for F1 2012 including the following major updates:

Autosave bug – The issue some users were experiencing where saving during career play would stop functioning is now fixed
    Players ranked 6 are now able to see online sessions hosted by other players
    Car setups will no longer revert to the default settings if players quit back to the main menu from Parc Fermé
    Time attack times no longer overwrite RaceNet event times
    AI drivers now pit to change tyres at the correct time
    Fixed an issue where players using voice communication might experience a crash when plugging in a mic
    Fixed an issue where some players would experience a crash in Career tutorials after completing a Season Challenge
    Players are no longer able to drive through barriers/environment after using a flashback in pits
    Fuel consumption when using manual gears has now been brought in line with automatic gear usage
    Camera angles when exiting the pit lane has been fixed
    AI no longer pit after one lap when wet weather races have been restarted
    Positioning of the top 4 ranked players on PC leaderboards has been corrected. Leaderboards will be reset later today in order to update player rankings. (Once players    complete another online race they will be added back on to the leaderboard with all their stats intact)
    Driver name plates can now be seen
    Numerous graphical improvements made such as flicker on rain/ground textures, interface positioning and correction of some track surfaces that showed incorrect weather
    Various fixes to cameras including the 3D effect and pit lane cameras
    Numerous textual and localisation fixes included

New Known Issue

On certain hardware, when the player’s car goes into shadow the whole screen flickers.  This can be worked around by setting Shadows to Low or Ultra Low in My F1 -> Graphics. This issue will be addressed in the next patch.

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #566 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:25:38 »
Jel bi mi mogao udijeliti linkove onda, ja se ne snalazim bas na racedepartmentu.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #567 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:35:41 »
Jel bi mi mogao udijeliti linkove onda, ja se ne snalazim bas na racedepartmentu.

Trenutačno ne jer ne rade. Nešto tamo sređuju..

Kada sve posložim i nađem najkvalitetnije stavim gdje je i mjesto - F1 Modding

Bolidi izgledaju bolesno....

Pravi, srebrni McLaren, predivan je...

itd......

Offline buby0706

« Odgovori #568 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 17:44:44 »

Biti će ih još, ustvari već je izašao novi patch broj dva. Koji ima preko 200 fixeva... evo tekst:

Patch News #2

Further to our “Patch News” post the other day, we’re pleased to inform you that the second PC patch will be going live on Steam within the next 24 hours.

This update contains in excess of 200 fixes and improvements for F1 2012 including the following major updates:

Autosave bug – The issue some users were experiencing where saving during career play would stop functioning is now fixed
    Players ranked 6 are now able to see online sessions hosted by other players
    Car setups will no longer revert to the default settings if players quit back to the main menu from Parc Fermé
    Time attack times no longer overwrite RaceNet event times
    AI drivers now pit to change tyres at the correct time
    Fixed an issue where players using voice communication might experience a crash when plugging in a mic
    Fixed an issue where some players would experience a crash in Career tutorials after completing a Season Challenge
    Players are no longer able to drive through barriers/environment after using a flashback in pits
    Fuel consumption when using manual gears has now been brought in line with automatic gear usage
    Camera angles when exiting the pit lane has been fixed
    AI no longer pit after one lap when wet weather races have been restarted
    Positioning of the top 4 ranked players on PC leaderboards has been corrected. Leaderboards will be reset later today in order to update player rankings. (Once players    complete another online race they will be added back on to the leaderboard with all their stats intact)
    Driver name plates can now be seen
    Numerous graphical improvements made such as flicker on rain/ground textures, interface positioning and correction of some track surfaces that showed incorrect weather
    Various fixes to cameras including the 3D effect and pit lane cameras
    Numerous textual and localisation fixes included

New Known Issue

On certain hardware, when the player’s car goes into shadow the whole screen flickers.  This can be worked around by setting Shadows to Low or Ultra Low in My F1 -> Graphics. This issue will be addressed in the next patch.

The fixes listed above and those specific to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game are also being tested and verified on those platforms. As these versions require additional submission and authorisation from both Microsoft and Sony the release date for these will follow a little later than the PC version.

We are working on other issues you have reported via the forums, Facebook and Twitter and are working to fix them as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, please note that we are still collecting feedback via our Technical Assistance forums and do encourage you to post your issues there being sure to include as much information as possible.

Evo ovo se več zove patch..
Ali nažalost ps3 a čini mi se i Xbox još nije dobio niti 1.1 patch  fpalm1

Offline Vikich

« Odgovori #569 u: Rujan 28, 2012, 19:29:43 »
ajde jedva čekam i taj patch pa da pc lige mogu početi, vozim fastest sector ligu i tamo je odgoda lige i zasad smo na f1 2011 zbog toga, stvarno sam se znao iživcirat zbog konstantnog diskonektanja usred online utrka
:D