Autor Tema: Formula 1  (Posjeta: 856899 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Iceman

Odg: Formula 1
« Odgovori #2970 u: Travanj 08, 2014, 23:00:17 »
@Punisher - imaš pravo, SC je spasio utrku (kako god to čudno zvučalo).
-----
Malo opet o Ferkanu

Our earlier tweet was wrong: Ferrari will introduce big updates from China to Austria. Developments on engine and chassis

Alarming bells at Ferrari - PU suffers from electric and software glitches affecting traction and top speed. Domenicali furious

They expect to catch them in Austria. We're not so sure they can as problems with PU might be mechanical.

Ferrari will introduce 2nd generation PU in China along with larger brake duct inlets and sidepods. Slimmer bodywork planned for Spain

The team has been working on improving car balance at corner entry and exit today along with aero measurements and a new software test

Offline Punisher

Offline Wulf

« Odgovori #2972 u: Travanj 10, 2014, 15:04:23 »
Neće mi otvoriti članak :(

Sent from my GT-I8260 using Tapatalk

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #2973 u: Travanj 10, 2014, 21:06:41 »
BREAKING NEWS: Flavio Briatore rumored to replace Stefano Domenicali at Ferrari. Ross Brawn also on the list.
-----
Flavio Briatore is free to work in Formula 1 if he wishes. The ban was lifted at the end of 2012.
-----
Stefano Domenicali's job is on the line. Ferrari's engine department miscalculated PU, which is now supposedly overweight
-----
Luca di Montezemolo gave Domenicali until Spain to fix the problems. PU also suffers from incompatibility between MGU-K and MGU-H.
-----
Montezemolo held meetings at Maranello and story is that Briatore was also present.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2974 u: Travanj 10, 2014, 22:16:48 »
Može neki link?

Ovo je jako, jako zanimljivo sm1jeh
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #2975 u: Travanj 10, 2014, 22:50:00 »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2976 u: Travanj 11, 2014, 11:15:09 »
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2977 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 10:02:17 »
1953 BRM V16 Mk2 - Pure Sound - YouTube

Citat:
The BRM V16 Mk2.
The stats alone for this car make for awesome reading:
• 16 cylinders
• 1.5 litres
• Twin superchargers
• Methanol fueled
• Disc brakes front and rear
• Fully independent suspension
• Weighing in at less than 650kg
All of this equating to as near as makes no difference 600hp.
Read that again -- 600hp. Through tyres barely 5 inches wide.
You have to wonder how it was possible to produce a car like this in 1953.
Designed to take on the rest of the world in the nascent sport of Formula 1, this British masterpiece of engineering won no races but was an inspiration despite this.

It creates one of the most spine tingling sounds ever made by a car.

O daa ave1

Offline speedy56

« Odgovori #2978 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 11:14:34 »
Red Bull na saslušanju u Parizu, a Domanicali bi navodno danas trebao dobiti pedalu iz Ferrarija, spominje se Marco Mattiacci kao nasljednik

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2979 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:12:00 »
« Zadnja izmjena: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:13:54 od DogZy »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2980 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:31:10 »
Stefano Domenicali steps down as Ferrari F1 team boss - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Stefano Domenicali has stepped down as team principal of the Ferrari Formula 1 team.
After a disappointing start to the season, that has left Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen without a podium finish, Domenicali has shouldered the blame for the team's lack of form.
He has moved aside with immediate effect, and will be replaced for now by Marco Mattiacci, the president and CEO of Ferrari North America.
An announcement confirming the changes is expected imminently.

Offline speedy56

« Odgovori #2981 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:42:40 »
Nadam se da je ovaj Mattiacci samo privremena zamjena dok Flavio ne sjedne na to mjesto (ne mora nužno biti on, može i Brawn, šteta kaj na vrijeme nisu uzeli Boulliera dok su mogli).

Ali malo mi je čudno da ga baš taj Mattiacci sad mijenja, pa čovjek u motorsportu za svog života uopće nije bio, ako već netko privremeno treba biti mogao je to biti Pat Fry

Citat:
However the decision to quit was Domenicali’s and he was not pushed out by Montezemolo, who wanted the 48 year old to continue, according to well placed sources in Italy.
« Zadnja izmjena: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:48:45 od speedy56 »

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2982 u: Travanj 14, 2014, 12:49:19 »
Ja bih rekao da je to privremeno te da sljedeće godine dolazi "pravi" novi šef momčadi... Recimo Brawn...

Samo mi se čini da su izgubili Alonsa svojom jebenom "Ferrari familia" stavom i forsiranjem očito nedoraslog Štefa za ulogu koju je imao sve ovo vrijeme!

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #2983 u: Travanj 16, 2014, 12:44:42 »
« Zadnja izmjena: Travanj 16, 2014, 12:48:13 od DogZy »

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #2984 u: Travanj 19, 2014, 08:11:15 »
U tijeku su (kisne/mokre) kvalifikacije za VN Kine...
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"