Autor Tema: Formula 1  (Posjeta: 811135 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Punisher

Odg: Formula 1
« Odgovori #5010 u: Kolovoz 04, 2018, 00:15:57 »
U merc nemoze jer su oba vozaca potpisali. A sumnjam da Vettel zeli Ricciarda ko timskog kolegu.

Offline Wulf

« Odgovori #5011 u: Kolovoz 14, 2018, 13:59:47 »
Gledo sad Hock i Hungaroring... Kako je Vettel kiksao jeboga kurac crveni...
A meni nije jasno da su svi toliko loši a Merc toliko bolji ili koji kurac... Ne pratim sa strane što se događa, tako da sve više vjerujem Dottoreu i ima mi smisla  kava1

RB nikako na zelenu granu, stalno neko sranje s njima.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #5012 u: Kolovoz 14, 2018, 21:18:26 »
Ferrari ima trenutno najbolji bolid. Nema prednost kakvu je imao Mercedes prošlih godina, ali malu prednost ima. Mercedes sve to nadoknađuje sa Hamiltonom. Neću suditi unaprijed, ali ako ovo Vettel ne uzme onda mi pada u vodu plaćati vozača koji ima 4 naslova prvaka i koji ovakve greške ne bi smio raditi. Kad pogledaš koliko je greški imao Vettel u 2016, 2017, i prvoj polovici 2018 onda o čemu mi to pričamo?

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #5013 u: Kolovoz 14, 2018, 21:31:26 »
Kaj, Alonso odlazi iz F1? Nekaj sam videl ovak usput.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #5014 u: Kolovoz 14, 2018, 22:04:42 »
jep

Offline the_prodigy

CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline Wulf

« Odgovori #5016 u: Kolovoz 19, 2018, 08:34:50 »
Naso ovo na redditu ave1
Iz Kimijeve knjige. Apsolutni bog cer1njo ave1

Citat:
Edited for formatting

Kimi is dyslexic

He listens to audio books sometimes

He once slept in a drying cabinet after he’d got wet pretending he was a ski jumper

He was found sleeping naked in some unknown actor guy’s bed the morning of his first media appearance as a Ferrari driver

His friend says he’s shit at driving in traffic but he gives off a calm vibe anyway

He thought Nico R saying he wanted to spend more time with his family when he retired was cool

Then he got confused bc Nico is still hanging around the paddock after he said that

He wants to design a normal road car

He says retiring won’t be hard for him when the day comes

He never answers his phone so now even his friends won’t call him

He once hid from the military police by crawling in a ditch bc he was drunk

The prince of Bahrain arranged a search for a guy who pushed Kimi into a pool in 2012 and ruined his phone

The guy was the prince’s son’s friend and the prince kicked them both out and apologised to Kimi by flying him home in a private jet

He pees on his lawn

He might want to do something marketing related after he retires

He also pees in his cars sometimes during qualifying because waiting in the car for one hour is apparently too long

He once tried to go after his bag in the airport scanner thing in Singapore to get pictures of his body and they threatened him with ankle shackles and interrogations

If Kimi likes a bar, he wants to stay there for a long time. Fifteen hours isn’t unusual.

The moment Kimi got his driver’s license he dropped out of car mechanic school, packed his Lada and moved to Holland to do karting.

He drove cars long before getting that license, one time practically destroying the tires of a rental car in Italy because he wanted to drift with it in a roundabout.

The story about avoiding the military police is actually even better than that: he was drunk and late so he couldn’t use the main entrance, instead choosing to climb over the fence. He and his buddy were seen before they went over, Kimi hid in a ditch while his friend was caught there. Kimi climbed over the fence while the military police was searching for him with dogs and crawled his way back to his barrack, planning to hide there until morning. Unfortunately his mate had told theirs superiors about him so Kimi was caught hiding in his bed muddy and covered in twigs and leaves, also drunk. When his superiors questioned him about how the fuck he got past the dogs he answered: “That’s what you teach us here, we are scouts.” He got confined to barracks for about 20 days which was the new unofficial record.

Kimi has asthma

He wants to get a dog after he retires

Kimi and his buddies found powder used for treating rashes onboard a rental plane. They march through the customs covered in white powder. When asked where they’re coming from, Kimi said: “Colombia”

2006, Kimi and his buddies want to go cheer for the Finnish national hockey team in the winter Olympics. McLaren borrows them a Mercedes-Benz minivan that isn’t out yet or hasn’t been presented anywhere. On their way to Torino Toni Vilander gets motion sick and throws up on the bonnet. On the way back to Switzerland Kimi feels like the middle console is in his way, rips it off and throws out full speed. Next resting spot the group starts rearranging the letters on the rear end of the car, changing the name. They hide inside when Mercedes’ people come to pick up the car.

He and Jenni (his ex-wife) both cheated on each other

When he and Minttu were getting serious he promised her to be a good boyfriend: no cheating and no lying

Kimi decided to take the risk and invite Minttu over without other ppl bc he had been thinking about her for a month non-stop

When Robin was born he was a nervous wreck thinking what if something goes wrong, am I going to be any good at this, do I dare to touch him, I’m too scared to try to put clothes on him bc he’s going to break

First he hoped Robin would sleep, then when Robin did he kept watch to make sure Robin was breathing and that he didn’t roll onto his tummy and suffocate

Leaving the kids for races is horrible and sickeningly harrowing, especially when Robin is hanging onto his leg til the last minute bc he doesn’t want Kimi to go

It’s amazing to come home after a week or two to see how much the kids have grown and learned in such a short time

Kimi and his dad had an unresolved fight over his dad’s drinking before his dad died in 2010 Rallying helped him process his dad’s death, otherwise he thinks he would have just ended up drinking way too much as well

In the press conference he was asked what kind of a dad he wants to be and his answer was: “Good and beloved”

He won’t really care if Robin decides he wants to be an F1 driver but he’ll leave tagging along to the paddock to Minttu

According to the other new Ferrari boss Louis Camilleri who was invited to their wedding, Kimi gave Minttu a spontaneous 10-minute speech and it was “one of the most beautiful speeches he has ever heard”

He also says Kimi treats everyone the same whether they’re a CEO or a cleaner, and that while there’s a lot of arrogance in F1, there’s none to be found in Kimi

Kimi has atopic eczema

He can’t wear watches bc they irritate his skin and sometimes if you see him scratching his neck after races, it’s bc the eczema has flared up during the race and it’s painful

Otherwise if you see him scratching his neck while talking to the media, it means he’s pissed off he has to be there according to his mom

Kimi loves the Finnish singer Irwin Goodman, and has seen the movie made about him, called Rentun ruusu (The Rose of the Rascal), dozens of times

He and his friends always take a candle to the place where Irwin died to remember him

His favorite song to sing in karaoke is Paalupaikka (Pole Position) by Kari Tapio bc he relates (read the lyrics)

He learned English with his host family’s small kids when he moved to England

He once fixed a broken toilet on a Ferrari bus bc his yacht had the same toilet and the team members were shocked

He says Ron Dennis is a control freak but it’s not his fault bc he was born like that

After he was told on the phone his signing to Ferrari for 2014 was finalized, he threw his phone in the sea

He visits Gino Rosato’s mom during the Canadian GPs bc she likes him

Robin gets mad when Kimi leaves and is grumpy even for a couple of days after he comes back

Kimi says he and Minttu are both stubborn and she has this fieriness in her that he likes bc he needs to be put in his place sometimes

Ovak je napisano zbog formatiranja da bude lakse... A ovo su kao spoileri neki lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #5017 u: Kolovoz 21, 2018, 02:37:16 »
Rula :)))
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #5018 u: Kolovoz 21, 2018, 13:22:17 »
Gasly od iduce sezone u RBR hondi

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #5019 u: Kolovoz 21, 2018, 15:43:35 »
Hoće li Horner kao i Toto govorita da Red Bull nema vozača broj 1 i dva?  kava1

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #5020 u: Kolovoz 21, 2018, 17:14:03 »
Vrlo vjerojatno al Gasly je barem talentiran za razliku od Bottasa pa bi mogo sjebat Maxa.

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #5021 u: Kolovoz 23, 2018, 10:05:39 »
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #5022 u: Kolovoz 23, 2018, 21:43:52 »

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #5023 u: Kolovoz 26, 2018, 00:04:02 »
Force India P3 na SPA kvalifikacijama, ko bi reko..

Offline Wulf

« Odgovori #5024 u: Kolovoz 26, 2018, 12:43:28 »
Ugodno iznenadenje.
Uhvatio jucer malo Q2 i Q3 kad je pocela kisa. Odlican save na izlasku Rougea, near miss +100.
Popizdio kad vidio da je #blessed #ham uzeo pole fpalm1

Jedva cekam start

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk