Autor Tema: Formula 1  (Posjeta: 816209 vremena)

0 Članova i 4 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Odg: Formula 1
« Odgovori #360 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 17:46:37 »

Offline buby0706

« Odgovori #361 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 18:05:17 »

UUU bit če veselo ako ovako ostane...mogli bi svašta vidjeti u Maleziji

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #362 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 18:08:29 »
Samo da ne vidimo start s SCarom jer je kao pala kiša , ili pola utrke vožnje iza njega.

Offline buby0706

« Odgovori #363 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 18:12:04 »
da i to što kažeš...
u 90% slučaja kad padne kiša barem 10-15 krugova se SC vozika po stazi.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #364 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 19:46:41 »
Kimi opet popio pa zaboravio šta znače plave zastave  fpalm1 cer1njo

Kimi Raikkonen doesn't understand blue flags: Australia 2012

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #365 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 19:57:34 »
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH  ave1 ave1 ave1 ave1

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #366 u: Ožujak 19, 2012, 20:12:07 »
Samo da ne vidimo start s SCarom jer je kao pala kiša , ili pola utrke vožnje iza njega.

da i to što kažeš...
u 90% slučaja kad padne kiša barem 10-15 krugova se SC vozika po stazi.

Toga nekad nije bilo, znali su startati pod njim ak je baš lijevalo, no u utrci bi ga se malo/kratko viđalo - osim u slučaju puno izlazaka naravno.
Kad se samo sjetim Rubensa na Hocku...to se pamti zauvjek.
Danas bi takvu utrku prekinuli i da pada puno, puno slabije.

Hoću reći da se posljednjih godina zadržava minimalno (ali onak, brutalno min.) 2 kruga više nego bi trebal.
Kaj je recimo jučer kružil još tri kruga, a kamion ga je prešišal u 2. mislim - i to je propust, da nemaju s čim maknuti bolid s ciljne ravnine.
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #367 u: Ožujak 20, 2012, 17:22:14 »

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #368 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:26:21 »
The Most Beautiful Senna Tribute Video

Danas je rođendan najvećem.

R.I.P.

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #369 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:30:14 »
Sretan rođendan idole.  cry1 cry1

<3
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #370 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:31:12 »
Maldonado Kart  ;D cer1njo

Super Maldonado Kart

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #371 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:33:46 »
Maldonado Kart  ;D cer1njo

Super Maldonado Kart

Hahaha ovo totalno rula!  cer1njo

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #372 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:50:22 »
 cer1njo cer1njo

Odlično je jebemu.  ave1
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #373 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 10:55:35 »
 ave1 ave1 cer1njo cer1njo

Alonso i banana  ave1 ave1 ave1

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #374 u: Ožujak 21, 2012, 11:45:21 »

Zanimljiv članak:

Opinion – A View From Down Under

Rather than writing a full review I thought I would do a round up from Melbourne as I suspect most of our readers watched the race.

After a couple of difficult Free Practice sessions it was interesting to see that the McLaren’s had the outright qualifying pace. It has been documented that Jenson Button made a mistake on his flying lap and still was only a tenth of Hamilton highlighting the speed he had.

It was surprising to see Red Bull not deliver, Vettel made an uncharacteristic error along with Webber having no KERS. It is evident that the car is quick though even without KERS.

Shock and delight rolled in to one for position three. Romain Grosjean showing the magnificent work the Lotus team has done over the winter. The Enstone based team shook the entire field with the Frenchman’s lap, not least Mercedes.

Mercedes backed up their pace from winter testing with fourth position from Michael Schumacher.

Early hours in Europe and bleary eyed race fans were rolling out of the bed in anticipation for the first race of the season. Jenson Button won the McLaren battle in turn one after making a not so great start himself, but his team mates was even worse. The early pace from Button and the McLaren had shades of Red Bull from last year.

The unfortunate Grosjean went out early doors after a collision with Pastor Maldonado, the Venezuelan keen to show his ability immediately in 2012 trying to silence his critics. An early shower was also required for Michael Schumacher after hydraulic issues plagued him in to turn one where Vettel would capitalise.

Safety car out and the pack is closed up, Petrov’s Caterham grinded to a halt on the start/finish straight. Quick thinking McLaren pits their cars back to back but due to regulations they had to meet a specific delta behind the safety car gifting second position to Vettel.

Ferrari’s poor winter testing had gone from bad to worse in Qualifying but the skill, talent and ability of Fernando Alonso allowed him to greatly improve on his qualifying position in the race but he was hunted ferociously by Maldonado in a Williams that has some very encouraging pace about it.

Sauber’s regular vendettas towards the top echelons of the field in the early season were prominent again as both Perez and Kobayashi secured top ten finishes. Perez again only doing one stop in Melbourne this time though thankfully both cars not disqualified unlike 2011.

After the restart Button showed his raw pace again and from the sounds of his race engineer had plenty in reserve in terms of engine mix. Button drove a faultless race and looks to be in a very good position for the season. He appears settled and has little pressure on him as it is expected that Hamilton will beat him.

It is clear to see Hamilton is still not at one with this current era of Formula 1. If refuelling was still here and he could get rid of the tyres then arguably he would be controlling the McLaren. Currently he is not as there are underlying issues that he still is currently unhappy with. Red Bull is still an option at the end of the season with Webber likely to leave. Hamilton appeared to be more surprised at Button’s pace than his own.

After a wonderful race for Williams hearts sank as Maldonado crashed off of Turn 8 spearing in to the wall on the final lap. The Williams showed awesome pace and Maldonado was on to pass Alonso for fifth position, so unlucky for the team from Grove.

What have we learnt?

McLaren have built a very good car and the drop nose has little to no effect as it has been stated recently it is more what goes on at the rear of the car than the front.

Red Bull has a little bit of work to do but they are there and they will be challenging with both drivers and Webber looks to step his game up to Vettel.

Sauber looks to have a built a good car but it will need continued season development to secure a good championship finish.

Ferrari has issues. It has been reported that Stefano Domenicali and technical director Pat Fry both flew back to the team’s Maranello factory on Monday for an emergency meetings.

Lotus need a competitive race run at the front and not from the rear. Therefore it will be easier to call after Malaysia.

Toro Rosso surprise package and both Vergne and Ricciardo look closely matched on pace, like Sauber will need a full season of development.

Force India lucky with a point. Race pace is required as it lacked in comparison to testing.

Mercedes need to work on degradation but signs are that they have a good car.

Williams nearly were on for one of their best results in a few seasons just a slight mistake from Maldonado cost the team a sixth place finish. Commitment required from the team to update it but potential surprise package of the season.

Marussia finally got some running and Glock performed well, Pic had issues but clear that the car needs work.

Caterham will be disappointed. Car did not show a great deal of pace and reliability has hindered them.

HRT. Little to say, hugely disappointing but it is expected when you change 80% of the team members.

Izvor: RaceDepartment