Autor Tema: Automobili  (Posjeta: 267621 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline DogZy

Odg: Automobili
« Odgovori #240 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 14:20:33 »
Više bih volio neki novi model, ali ne znam je li to moguće pored F12 (ako je to top notch model). Kad bi bar bio pravi nasljednik F40 i F50...
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #241 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 14:22:23 »
Više bih volio neki novi model, ali ne znam je li to moguće pored F12 (ako je to top notch model). Kad bi bar bio pravi nasljednik F40 i F50...

thumbs1

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
  • But you don't know how I can drive!
« Odgovori #242 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 14:25:00 »
Pa i ja isto ali ovo mi se čini najizglednije. Pogotovo jer je tzv F70 već davno "najavljen" tj neslužbeno se priča o istom, a sumnjam da je to taj, ne znam, filing
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #243 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 15:19:49 »
NOVI model će biti ave1 hug1

Another detail in the mosaic for the car ready to write the history of the Prancing Horse after the GTO, the F40, the F50 and the Enzo. The new Limited Special Sereis will be presented in a World Premiere at the Geneva Car Show on 5 March. Follow us for further updates!

478 bhp and a design, which made the history of the Prancing Horse. The F40 is a model from the Special Limited Series, with 1,315 examples built of this car. At the 2013 Geneva Car Show his latest heir will officially be introduced to the public.

Created with composite material and aerodynamics typical for F1, the F50 is a car from the Special Limited Series, built to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Ferrari in 1995. In a few days the its heir will officially be presented at the 2013 Geneva Car Show.

Six-speed gearbox with shift paddles behind the steering wheel, carbon-ceramic brakes and active aerodynamics: the highest expression of F1 technology transferred onto the road, represented by the Enzo in 2002. Eleven years later the new Supercar from the Special Limited Series will be presented at the Geneva International Motor Show.

The waiting has an end and every detail will be unveiled: the new Ferrari Special Limited Series will officially presented to the public at the Geneva Car Show on 5 March. Are you really curious? Then here’s another detail!

Ferrari je i mene uspio nahajpati s ovim slikama i rečenicama, ovo će biti nešto veliko i pravo!
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
« Odgovori #244 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 15:50:59 »
 hug1
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #245 u: Ožujak 03, 2013, 15:52:37 »
Ovo bi mogle biti dobre tačke.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #246 u: Ožujak 08, 2013, 22:23:44 »
Carbon Fibre wheel of Koenigsegg Agera S: state of the art technology for the street

Čini mi se da su ovo prvi te vrste kotači. Kao da imaš 3 Coca-Cole. Ili jednu školsku torbu. A dosad je bilo kao da nosis bocu plina :P

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #247 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 19:12:10 »
Incidente Ferrari 458 ripreso in diretta su autostrada!

Tako ti je to kad voziš bez pomagala po kiši :P
Možda je i imao nešto uključeno, tipa TCS na 1 cer1njo

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
« Odgovori #248 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 22:48:53 »
0:24 - kao da slušam ove iz Sopranosa  cer1njo

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #249 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 22:57:52 »
Cazzo! Madonna! Haha

Jesi vidio pojas u ovom autu iz kojeg je snimano?

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #250 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 22:59:01 »
0:24 - kao da slušam ove iz Sopranosa  cer1njo
Taj ferrari  kao da je vozio Christopher M.  cer1njo cer1njo
« Zadnja izmjena: Ožujak 10, 2013, 23:02:47 od Praetorian »

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
« Odgovori #251 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 23:05:29 »
@DogZy - jesam

@Praetorian - baš  cer1njo

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #252 u: Ožujak 10, 2013, 23:36:42 »
Majke ti koja seljačina.

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #253 u: Ožujak 18, 2013, 13:41:47 »

Nešto stariji model, ali bijesno izgleda. Ko neka igračkica  cer1njo
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #254 u: Ožujak 24, 2013, 19:09:51 »
Renault Clio RS 200 Turbo vs Toyota GT86 - autocar.co.uk - YouTube

Clio RS 200 Turbo je podbacio. I ne razumijem čemu onaj glupi ton beep pri promjeni brzina?? Mislim, znam zašto, ali zašto?? Bojim se za novog Meganea jaad