Autor Tema: Gran Turismo 6  (Posjeta: 294770 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline KimiHR

Odg: Gran Turismo 6
« Odgovori #75 u: Svibanj 06, 2013, 18:19:07 »

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #76 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 16:06:15 »
Službena proslava 15. godišnjice serijala održat će se 15.05.2013. na Silverstoneu te će se tamo govoriti o budučnosti serijala.
Za tjedan dana znat će mo mnogo više o GT6 .

Sony Computer Entertainment Celebrates 15 Years of Gran Turismo®Event Report

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) will host a celebration of the 15th anniversary of ‘the real driving simulator’ at the world-famous Silverstone Circuit (UK) on 15th May, 2013. The original Gran Turismo® game was first seen in Japan in December, 1997, after five years of development by legendary designer Kazunori Yamauchi, and then released around the world during 1998. The franchise went on to become multi award winning and the biggest-selling PlayStation® title ever.

Yamauchi-san is set to provide an update on the future of the Gran Turismo game at Silverstone. His passion for all things automotive is evident in the ever-increasing levels of realism and attention to detail in Gran Turismo, and the huge range of cars for which it is famous. Strong relationships with the many manufacturers that have featured in the franchise have led to some fascinating co-operations with the automotive world; such as the Red Bull X2010 ultimate race car, GTbyCitroën concept, a design co-operation for a display featuring on the real Nissan GT-R and an innovative new app developed for the Toyota GT86.

In a close partnership with Nissan, PlayStation has taken the virtual-to-reality overlap, inspired by Gran Turismo, to a new level in the form of the Nissan PlayStation GT Academy. The now-famous racing driver development programme selects the fastest GT gamers from around the world and transfers their talent to real-world racing. The competition began in 2008 and has gone from strength to strength. Over three million people have entered since its inception, and graduates of the Academy have recorded some impressive results, including a second-place finish in the 2011 Le Mans 24 Hours LMP2 class. Five Gran Turismo gamers turned GT Academy champions will be on hand at Silverstone. The ‘Nismo Athletes’ will be showing off their real-world racing skills with some high-speed passenger laps around the famous circuit, a track that has, so far, never featured in Gran Turismo.

This mutual respect and increasing blurring of the lines between the virtual and real, has led to the Silverstone event being well supported by a host of other manufacturers as well, such as Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, KTM, Mercedes-Benz, Tesla and Toyota. Real-life versions of their cars, old and new, familiar to the legions of passionate Gran Turismo fans will be on display and on-track as part of the event.

“The Gran Turismo franchise continues to be extremely important to PlayStation,” explained Jim Ryan, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “We felt that 15 years of GT was an event worth celebrating along with our colleagues from the Americas, Asia and Japan. We are very grateful to our manufacturer partners for helping us to bring together a fantastic event. As well as experiencing the development of the franchise and comparing the virtual and real, it will be a pleasure to see Yamauchi-san and hear what’s next for Gran Turismo.”
« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 08, 2013, 18:39:04 od KimiHR »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #77 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 16:21:59 »
Ipak se krece sm1jeh

Ajde, jos tjedan dana. I da, kako je drug riba na GTS-u rekao, announcements
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #78 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 16:46:41 »
Idealno vrijeme i mjesto za otkrivanje šestice, a možda ništa od toga jer aktivno rade na nastavku Tourist Trophya  cer1njo

Očekujem laprdanje o povijesti i kurčenje s brojem prodanih primjeraka i najavu najave za E3 tj. ništa konkretno.

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #79 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 17:05:48 »
Sumnjam da se radi o Turist Trophy , prije da se radi o nekakvom GT-u za Vitu .
Sigurno će se govoriti i o GT Academy 2013. koja će vjerovatno doći vrlo brzo.

Al sigurno moraju reći nešto i o GT6 , možda ne o konkretnom datumu izlaska , ali bar da razjasne misteriju PS3 ili 4.A onda ako šestica i bude na PS3 vjerovatno će reći i nešto o naslovu za PS4.Eventualno nekakav novi trajler

I naravno, sve zaćinjeno hvalisanjem

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #80 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 18:28:11 »
Gran Turismo Anniversary

Silverstone, finally thumbs1
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #81 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 18:35:50 »
Muzika z najboljeg Gran Turisma. thumbs1

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #82 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 18:38:07 »
Dok sam čul stvar u pozadini, odmah sam si moral ovo pustiti:

To nam je ujedno i potvrda da Silverstone bude uvršten u novi GT  thumbs1

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #83 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 19:16:54 »
Nissan’s official NismoTV YouTube channel has uploaded their own copy of the trailer, and GT Academy 2013 is confirmed in the video’s description: “The world’s greatest race training programme is coming back to transform more Gran Turismo gamers into professional racing drivers – GT ACADEMY 2013!”

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #84 u: Svibanj 08, 2013, 19:22:46 »
A cijeli event ide uživo

At the event Kazunori Yamauchi will also be making some exciting announcements about the future of the brand. Activities will be covered live right here on PlayStation Blog and also via gran-turismo.com and Twitter (#15YearsOfGT).

Celebrating 15 Years of Gran Turismo – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Offline DogZy

Offline DogZy

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #87 u: Svibanj 14, 2013, 18:24:55 »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #88 u: Svibanj 14, 2013, 23:09:59 »
Neki ljudi s GTP-a su toliko nestrpljvi da su počeli s GIF-ovima i slikicama. cer1njo

A u međuvremenu je stigao Jordanov post, vezano za sutrašnji događaj...
Citat: Jordan;8467213
Formal presentations begin at 4pm BST (Silverstone time). Not sure if I will be able to live blog this now due to embargo restrictions but I will find out for sure later.

I did confirm we will be getting hands on time with a game, so I will be trying to get footage for you guys.

GT6's platform is still the big secret here. :D

Dakle, u 17h kod nas, no embargo čini svoje. Ali ovo boldano mi se sviđa.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #89 u: Svibanj 15, 2013, 12:13:33 »
Šteta kaj ne bude live video-streama, nadam se barem ovom live blogu...