Autor Tema: Gran Turismo 6  (Posjeta: 292436 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Thergothon

Odg: Gran Turismo 6
« Odgovori #255 u: Lipanj 08, 2013, 00:21:39 »
Gran Turismo 6 Gameplay Video: Grand Valley East (Reverse)

Osvjetljenje je napredovalo i automatski ostavlja bolji dojam od GT5.

Ono gdje ipak očekujem baš veliki napredak je fizika , bolje simuliranje guma , puno bolji i AI

Čim ovo prvo unaprijediš na zastarjelom hardwareu koji ima svoja ograničenja, znaš da moraš nešto žrtvovati. To će vjerojatno biti AI, ista stvar se u novoj Forzi dogodila. U najboljem slučaju će ostati na istoj razini.

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #256 u: Lipanj 08, 2013, 13:32:50 »
Ponajviše zbog hardwara i ne možemo očekivati nekakvu revoluciju u GT6 , prije će to biti blaga evolucija bar po pitanju grafičkog prikaza. Ni GT2 i GT4 nisu donjeli grafičku revoluciju u odnosu na svoje "neparne" nastavke na tadašnjim generacijama konzole , ali su sadržajem bile poprilično iznad njih.I zato ćemo vjerovatno svi koji smo igrali GT serijal od njegovih početaka reći da su baš "parni" nastavci oni najbolji.Nadam se da će šestica nastaviti tu tradiciju.

Veliki broj ljudi se čudi tomu što Sony tako važan naslov izbacuje za staru generaciju dok istovremeno najavljuje svoju novu generaciju konzole.Da budem iskren , u ovoj trenutnoj financijskoj žabokrečini u kojoj se trenutno nalazim, nekako mi je draže što ću da bih igrao GT6 morati izdvojiti 450-500 kuna , a ne 10 puta veću svotu.A kada pokoji put i pogledam neku informativnu emisiju prečesto u njima mogu vidjeti proleterske demonstracije ; od Irske do Turske ; od Danske do Cipra ; od Portugala do Rumunjske , (Grčku da i ne spominjem).U kontekstu toga izlazak GT6 na PS3 mi se čini potpuno logičnim.

S druge strane da je GT6 i izašao za PS4 mišljenja sam da bi opet dobili nešto slično GT5 , tj. grafički bi to vjerovatno i bila revolucija ali sadržajno bi bilo daleko ispod onoga što je bilo u GT2 i GT4.

Što se tiće AI-a , GT serijal se nikada nije ni mogao pohvaliti nekakvim "izazovnim" AI protivnika , pa sumnjam da će i u GT6 biti neki preveliki napredak. Ali recimo GT4 je imao onu sjajnu stvar s A-Spec bodovima , što je igraćev auto slabiji u odnosu na protivnike dobijao se veći broj A-Spec bodova.Tako se na neki "umjetan" naćin ipak sticao dojam suparništva sa AI autima.Volio bih vidjeti reinkarnaciju tog sustava u GT6.A ima još dosta dobrih stvari koje su u prijašnjim nastavcima postojali ali su u GT5 izostali.

Kao što si rekao , vjerovatno će se i u GT6 neke stvari morati žrtvovati.I u ovim videima koje smo do sada vidjeli na stazi je samo 6 automobila , što će biti kada ih bude 12 ili 16?I u videima kojima se najavljivao GT5 kiša je izgledala puno ljepše nego što je na kraju ispalo.

Ipak , nadajmo se da će u GT6 biti više onih dobrih novih (a i starih) stvari a manje onih žrtvovanih, i da ćemo se uz njega dobro zabaviti.

Offline versus

« Odgovori #257 u: Lipanj 10, 2013, 16:10:25 »
danas sam baš sa jednim drugarom raspravljao nešto oko GT6

ima cijeli niz stvari o kojima uopće ne želim razmišljati do 7mj, dok demo ne dođe
recimo online. Trebalo im je nekih godinu-godinu i nešto da poslože online kako spada. Znaju oni koji su igrali,ispadanja iz lobija, incompatibility with host, errori kojekavi, pa shuffle neposlagan (svakakvi auti razbacani po kategorijama), vremenom su sve manje-više riješili. Možda GT6 krene od gdje smo stali. A možda bude opet bolan proces pogrešaka i popravaka. Vidićemo.

druga stvar
vozni model GT5 se popravljao godinama sa update-ovima
i očekuje se nešto bolji vozni model, kao što i Kimi kaže, očekuje se blaga evolucija
e al evoluiralo se i do sad sa updateovima, da li će ovo bit baš mind-blowing, vidićemo
podvucimo crtu
--------------------------- (crta)

znači, Polyphony porućuje slijedeće :
u GT6 ;
-dobit ćete 1200 istih onih autiju koji ste vozili u GT5
-dobit ćete iste one staze koje ste vozili u GT5. Plus 7 novih.
-i nešto bolji vozni model
-u GT5 ste imali standarde, dobit ćete standarde i u GT6
-zvuk će najvjerojatnije bit ko i do sad
dajte nam za to 500kn

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #258 u: Lipanj 10, 2013, 17:03:47 »
A ćuj ; ovo ispod crte nam poručuju više-manje sve igre koje su prerasle u nekakvu trakavicu.Promjeni se koja mapa , malo pričica , novi negativac , M53 umjesto MG34 i sl. Ali očito im svima to prolazi , a mi kupujemo.

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #259 u: Lipanj 11, 2013, 06:38:14 »

E3 2013: Latest Gran Turismo 6 Information

Gran Turismo 6 - E3 2013 Trailer

**Inclusion of popular cars beginning with FIA GT3 vehicles

Gran Turismo 6 will feature a huge number of the world’s most popular cars, including the latest and greatest machines from the exciting FIA GT3 category. The cars shown at E3 2013 include the following:

Nissan DeltaWing '12
With an extremely narrow front end and a wide rear end, this car’s revolutionary triangular styling has sent shockwaves through the racing car design world. After appearing for the first time in the 2012 LeMans 24 hour race, the car also participated in the Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta of the U.S., where GT Academy Winner Lucas Ordóñez and his fellow drivers achieved 5th place overall, proving the potential of this concept beyond doubt.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Gran Turismo has followed the development process of this car from the introduction of the camouflaged Test Prototype, to the pre-production Final Prototype. And at E3 2013, the production model will finally make its appearance. Drive and enjoy the new Stingray that will soon be delivered to eagerly awaiting Corvette fans around the world.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW introduced this car in the FIA GT3 category after the great success of the M3 in races all over the world. Based on the production Z4, the car has been made lighter, the centre of gravity has been lowered, the tread width widened and the aerodynamics improved. The engine is a 4 litre V8 that carries the DNA of the legendary M3. Its long nosed, short deck proportions and aggressive facia give this car the visage of a true fighting machine.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
The SLS AMG GT3 achieved its first victory in the Nürburgring 24 hour race in 2013. While keeping the dedicated SLS AMG aluminium space frame and 6.3 litre V8, modifications have been made to make it a racing machine meeting FIA GT3 regulations. Its unique pulsating exhaust sound gives another special flavour to the car which inherits the gull wing doors of the legendary 300SL.

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport ’13
This is the racing machine that Kazunori Yamauchi, producer of the Gran Turismo series, drove in the 2013 Nürburgring 24 hour race. Though based on the production car, the tread width is greatly expanded, with its drive train changed from four wheel drive to rear wheel drive, shedding a lot of weight in the process. It was the first Japanese car in Nürburgring history to lead for a sustained period during qualifying, showing its extremely high potential as a racing car.

Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
This is a GT3 machine born from the R8, Audi’s flagship sports car. Their famous Quattro system has been shelved for this model to adopt a midship rear wheel drive drivetrain. The performance of the ultra version has been greatly enhanced by a number of improvements, including changing the door panels to carbon and upgrading the exhaust and aerodynamics. Car #3 is the car of Team Phoenix, and is the champion machine of the 2012 Nürburgring 24 hour race.

**New Locations with Grander Scale

At E3 2013, new locations included in Gran Turismo 6 were also revealed. Here are the three locations that were introduced at the show:

Gemasolar (Photo Mode)
Gemasolar is a massive concentrated solar power plant located in Seville, Spain. A total of 2650 reflector mirrors that are each 9 metres tall and 12 metres wide are arranged in a circular layout, and the facility generates enough electricity to power 25000 homes. This expansive facility covers an amazing 185 hectares (approximately 457 acres) of land, making it a particularly scenic spot in Gran Turismo. This is a truly unique location where the utilization of limitless natural energy is visualized on a colossal scale.

Willow Springs International Raceway
This famous circuit in California is now reaching its 60th anniversary, and is finally making an appearance in Gran Turismo. The Willow Springs International Raceway is a circuit that is located in a hilly region just outside of Los Angeles. Of its many layouts, the circuit we are introducing this time is the main course, the “Big Willow”. At 2.5 miles per lap, it is known for its high speed corners and undulating terrain.

Matterhorn
This is an original track that has been created in the vicinity of the Gornergrat station, which is known for its incredible view of the Matterhorn. This is a mountain course with steep climbs and sharp drops, located at an elevation of over 3000 metres. A sheer rock face follows along the track, but the width of the course is wide enough for overtaking. The sight of the European Alps as you cross over the hill here is simply spectacular. We hope everyone will enjoy the sheer scale of the nature around the track when driving this course.

**Introducing a movie showing the highlights of Gran Turismo 6

At E3 2013, the “GT6 Concept Movie #2 2013 E3” was released, showing the highlights and new evolutions made in Gran Turismo 6. In addition to the new cars and tracks introduced above, the movie also shows the progress that was made possible in simulation thanks to collaborations with technical partners such as the Yokohama Rubber and KW Automotive, as well as the evolution of the graphic engine.

New car physics simulation
The physics model which dictates car dynamics has been renewed completely. Load changes of the car, changes in vehicle attitude, relationship of the surface and the tyres are even more real now, and players familiar to the game will immediately feel the new depth in drive feel the first time they turn the steering wheel.
Tyre Modelling
With the help of our technical partner, the Yokohama Rubber, a new tyre model has been introduced that reflects the tyre compound, tyre structure, and changes in characteristics under extreme load conditions.

Suspension Modelling
In collaboration with German suspension manufacturer KW Automotive: the precision and reality of the model representing shock absorbers which governs the drive feel of cars, has improved significantly.
Aerodynamics
The down force, lift and air resistance – which continually changes according to the shape of the car – changes in vehicle attitude and its relationship with the ground surface, have all been recreated to a level of precision never seen before. Keen players will probably start to feel the airflow around the car as they drive.

Adaptive Tessellation
Adaptive tessellation is next generation technology in terms of 3D model rendering. Tessellation involves dividing a polygon into multiple geometric tiles, and in adaptive tessellation, the polygons will automatically divide and become finer according to the viewing distance and position. This makes it possible to maintain the quality of the renders very high whether you are close or far from your viewing object.

HDR Rendering Engine
In order to more accurately express the wide dynamic range of real life scenery, the HDR dynamic range in Gran Turismo 6 has been made 50 times greater than that in GT5. This prevents over flaring of highlights and black outs in shadows caused by extreme differences in brightness. It also allows natural blurring effects, better motion blurring which increases dynamic motion effects, and makes the sparkle of lighting more realistic, immersing the player in a truly absorbing atmosphere.

****jos slika raznih:

** Autumn i Suzuka

**novi meniji:

JOS SLIKA + OFFICIAL > E3 2013: Latest Gran Turismo 6 Information - News - gran-turismo.com
[/quote]

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #260 u: Lipanj 11, 2013, 14:31:39 »
Trailer sam jedino zasad pogledal i nije los.
Najavljuju dobre stvari upakirane u odlicnu prezentaciju.
Nije to na razini jednog E3 '10 GT5 trailera ali je ok.
Ipak su ovo druge okolnosti i kod vecine onih koji su jako puno igrali i jos igraju peticu, tesko je stvoriti takav hajp kakav je vladal u to vrijeme.
Polovica tih "okolnosti" svakako je i konzola, tj. PS3 umjesto PS4 - vjerujem da bi dosta toga bilo drugacije da GT6 slovi kao jedan od launch naslova.
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline Jack-Darkman

« Odgovori #261 u: Lipanj 11, 2013, 22:47:27 »
Polovica tih "okolnosti" svakako je i konzola, tj. PS3 umjesto PS4 - vjerujem da bi dosta toga bilo drugacije da GT6 slovi kao jedan od launch naslova.

Definitivno, to me prvo odvojilo od dotičnog naslova. No s druge strane u biti i bolje po meni jer sam tako ovaj update-an naslov i službeno otpiso.

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
  • But you don't know how I can drive!
« Odgovori #262 u: Lipanj 11, 2013, 23:47:14 »
Nadam se da ovo Nissanovo govno neće biti maskota na coveru
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #263 u: Lipanj 12, 2013, 00:22:07 »
Ja sam uglavnom zadovoljan onim što su kroz E3 prikazali i najavili . Naravno da nema nekakvog prevelikog hajpa , ali moje osobno mišljenje je upravo suprotno onome Jack-Darkman-a i itekako mi je drago što GT6 izlazi na PS3.

Razloge sam naveo i par postova iznad , naravno radi se prvenstveno o financijama zbog kojih sam ja novu generaciju otpisao , bar za neko dogledno vrijeme.A mislim da i veliki broj ekipe s foruma neće u ovim teškim vremenima baš lagano pronaći 3-4 milje kuna za novu konzolu.
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 12, 2013, 00:24:48 od KimiHR »

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #264 u: Lipanj 12, 2013, 00:43:01 »
Video nove staze Matterhorn Circuit , ne baš neke kvalitete i totalno mutav

Gran Turismo 6 Video: Matterhorn Circuit, Audi S1 Quattro

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #265 u: Lipanj 12, 2013, 15:47:49 »
Dobro mi je da je u traileru dosta veliki fokus na GT klasu. To mi je jedan od najvećih minusa petice - nedostatak racing mašinerije u premiumima, a ono kaj ih i ima baš nisu dobri za utrkivanje jedni protiv drugih tipa LMP1 bolidi. Super GT je turbo dosadan tak da je GT3 jako dobro došel.

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #266 u: Lipanj 12, 2013, 17:22:41 »

Offline KimiHR

« Odgovori #267 u: Lipanj 13, 2013, 20:42:43 »

Offline s2000

« Odgovori #268 u: Lipanj 13, 2013, 20:44:34 »
Opaa još maloo

Offline Montoya