Autor Tema: Gran Turismo 6  (Posjeta: 294759 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline manjamax

Odg: Gran Turismo 6
« Odgovori #1155 u: Svibanj 09, 2014, 23:15:04 »
Meni će ovo biti 1. put da igram GT nakon dugo vremena.
''Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.'' - Michael Schumacher

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

''Fear is exciting for me.'' - Ayrton Senna

Offline Dooms_Day_Racer

« Odgovori #1156 u: Svibanj 14, 2014, 15:45:26 »
Meet the 550bhp BMW GT6 concept - BBC Top Gear

izgleda da je sljedeći Vision GT iz BMW-a

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #1157 u: Svibanj 14, 2014, 21:54:50 »
AYRTON SENNA TRIBUTE - gran-turismo.com

Citat:
Last Update: 12/05/2014
1st Slideshow Released on the “Ayrton Senna Tribute" Site
    Gran Turismo®6

The following content has been added to the "Ayrton Senna Tribute" special section of gran-turismo.com, before the release of new in-game content planned for late May exclusively on PlayStation®3.

Content Introduction
    The “Ayrton Senna Tribute” is a 4-part special content that retraces the life of Senna through various photographs and videos. Players will have the chance to relive Senna’s career first-hands by driving the same cars and challenging the same events that shaped his legend, such as the #17 DAP Racing Kart he drove to fight in the World Karting Championships and the "Black Beauty" (Senna's Lotus 97T F1 car) on tracks like the Brands Hatch GP circuit and the Italian circuit of Monza, which have been given a complete makeover in order to restore their original layouts from the '80s.

Additional Car Image
    We have also released images of the DAP Racing Kart #17.

Slideshow
    Slideshow #1 has been released. This is a short digest version of the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” that can be viewed in the game. Part #2 is planned for release on 19 May.

The content above is available to view on the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” special site that can be accessed from the related links at the bottom of this page.

Gran Turismo 6 - Ayrton Senna Tribute Trailer

Update Details (1.07)

The first virtual BMW vision car. The BMW Vision Gran Turismo.

Citat:
"Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but setting the Room Mode to P/Endurance or P/Q/ Endurance Race, allows you to set race distance by time instead of laps. 5 minute intervals up to 30 minute races, 10 minute intervals for races between 30-60 minutes, 90 minute races, and 1 hour intervals after 60 minutes to a full 24 hours!"
Originalni post s GTP-a, preuzeo s GTS-a.

Spoiler alert.
Zadnji spoiler je iz Amarova posta.

Brdo, brdo novosti u zadnjih par dana.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #1158 u: Svibanj 16, 2014, 11:44:03 »
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #1159 u: Svibanj 18, 2014, 18:59:01 »
Jel se može igra igrat s gamepadom ili je volan must have?

Sent from my HTC Desire 200 using Tapatalk

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #1160 u: Svibanj 18, 2014, 19:38:59 »
Možeš kako god hoćeš. Ako si misliš volan piknut, gledaj na to da bude podržan i za pCARS, AC i ostale naslove. (ako si interesiran u isto uopće).

Po meni je must have.
« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 18, 2014, 19:40:34 od DogZy »

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #1161 u: Svibanj 24, 2014, 19:49:46 »
Facebook Qualifier Launched for European GT Academy 2014

Citat:
If you’re in an eligible European country, there’s a new way to qualify for GT Academy 2014, and you don’t even need a PlayStation 3 or a copy of GT6 - just a Facebook account!

Called the “GT Academy Challenge”, the Facebook app invites you to “drive” a Nissan GT-R in a series of mini-games playable in your web browser. Your final score is based on your reaction time in an upshifting challenge, braking challenge, slalom course, and a driving course.

The player with the highest score from each country will be invited to a special GT6-based, live qualification event, where “those who perform best” can earn a spot in the national finals of their respective countries.

http://apps.facebook.com/gt-academy-challenge/

Ne, nema HR. Upravo probavam da vidim na što liči...

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #1162 u: Svibanj 24, 2014, 19:51:39 »
Katastrofa, ovo trebate probati da vidite koliko je sve to palo...
Šta su oni mislili s tim? Nekako preko FB-a popularizirati GT, GTAc, Nismo i Nissan proizvode široj, neukoj publici na ovaj način?  fpalm1

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #1163 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 10:58:03 »
Evo ga:

GT6 Update 1.08 Released: Ayrton Senna Tribute Content, Mitsubishi Vision GT Car

Vidim da su s "čak" dva trofejčeka išli uništiti 100%, ma zbilja...
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline Dooms_Day_Racer

« Odgovori #1164 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 12:17:08 »
yay puni se sa Vision GT automobilima  ;D

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #1165 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 14:02:05 »
Evo ga:

GT6 Update 1.08 Released: Ayrton Senna Tribute Content, Mitsubishi Vision GT Car

Vidim da su s "čak" dva trofejčeka išli uništiti 100%, ma zbilja...

Kak su uništili? Pa svima je besplatan DLC.

Između ostalog - jebali vas trofeji. cer1njo

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #1166 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 16:05:05 »
Zeznuli su 100%, nevažno dal je besplatan ili ne.
Ak ih nije bilo za plaćane DLC-ove u petici, onda ih bome nisu trebali (i to čak DVA) stavljati ni sad, sa sadržajem s kojim su zakasnili pol godine...
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #1167 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 16:31:15 »
Strašna stvar, obadva osvojiš za pol vure, ak ti je tak stalo do njih.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #1168 u: Svibanj 30, 2014, 16:37:24 »
OCD je porasel kod gamera za 100% dok su se pojavili trofeji i achievementi  cer1njo

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #1169 u: Lipanj 01, 2014, 13:18:02 »
Uzeo sam si GT6, jedva čekam da krenem vozit i igrat se s photomodom  šofe1