Autor Tema: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb  (Posjeta: 23099 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Montoya

Odg: Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
« Odgovori #45 u: Srpanj 01, 2013, 21:10:27 »
Dati maheru kalibra Loeb brutalnu mašinu sposobnu da s brda skine nepotrebni sloj i ne očekivati rušenje rekorda...

Svaka mu čast, no vjerujem da bi i njemu bilo draže da iza ostaje oblak prašine i da se kao prvi, s najboljim vremenom, digne "iznad oblaka".

CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #46 u: Srpanj 02, 2013, 14:51:19 »
8.13.878 onboard

Peugeot Sport - accueil
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #47 u: Srpanj 03, 2013, 00:13:40 »
Pikes Peak 2013 Sebastien Loeb "New record 8'13"
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #48 u: Srpanj 03, 2013, 14:57:43 »
Koja je to fora da se majmuni idu presetavati s jedne strane ceste na drugu, dok im Loeb ide s 200+ na sat ususret?
 fpalm1
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #49 u: Srpanj 03, 2013, 19:37:31 »
A čuj ljudska rasa je čudna

Offline CROKiXi

« Odgovori #50 u: Srpanj 03, 2013, 19:42:56 »
Ameri, to je dovoljno za reći hmm
"Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." ~Colin McRae

Origin -> CRO_KiX1
Steam -> CRO_KiX1

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #51 u: Studeni 05, 2014, 19:46:45 »
Malo da oživimo temu sm1jeh

Major Event Sponsor Announced for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. – When drivers and riders take the green flag for 93rd Running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 28, 2015 they will be doing so with a new and exciting Platinum Sponsor of the event in Gran Turismo.

The long-term partnership will see the event officially retitled as The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Brought to you by Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo has become the first Platinum Sponsor in the Race to the Clouds’ history as it nears its 100th Anniversary in 2016.

“The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is an event I’ve followed since my childhood,” stated Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise. “We’re thrilled to become a part of one of the most historic and prestigious motorsports events in the world. Pikes Peak is such a unique race, there’s truly nothing that it can be compared to.”

The Gran Turismo series, created by Polyphony Digital Inc., is one of the most successful video game franchises of all time and has sold over 72 million units worldwide since being introduced to the market in 1997. Over 300,000 unique users connect with the series daily and have participated in logging more than 3 billion online races totaling over 45 billion online miles.

“We are beyond excited to have developed a relationship with Gran Turismo and couldn’t have asked for a better organization to become partners with,” Tom Osborne, Chairman of the Board of The Broadmoor PPIHC, explained. “Yamauchi-san is such an incredibly talented and well respected individual: to have him put the name of the brand he has built from the ground up on our race is a true honor.”

About the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
Founded by Spencer Penrose in 1916, the PPIHC is the second oldest motor race in the Western Hemisphere and is one of the few races in the world that encompasses nearly all forms of motorsports in a one day event. Every year vehicles ranging from motorcycles, ATVs, sidecars, Big Rigs and 1,500hp purpose built Pikes Peak racers take on America’s Mountain on the last Sunday of June. In addition to the celebration of the events 100th Anniversary in 2016, the PPIHC will hold its 100th Running tentatively on June 26, 2022. The PPIHC was not held in 1917-‘18, and from 1942-‘45 because of the first and second World Wars.

sm1jeh