Autor Tema: Wangan Midnight  (Posjeta: 8822 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Thergothon

Wangan Midnight
« u: Siječanj 20, 2013, 17:25:55 »

Based on a seinen manga by Kusunoki Michiharu serialised in Young Magazine.

The story gets its roots from the actual street racing that occurs on Tokyo's Shuto Expressway, one stretch of which is known as the "Wangan", literally meaning "bay side" (although it is generally used to refer to the freeway), the longest, straightest road in the entire country. Of course, there's also lots of traffic to contend with, including a fair number of heavy trucks. Because of this, the action is inherently hazardous, and wrecks are common. Blown engines are also a frequent hazard, especially with the extreme-high power engines.

One day, Akio Asakura, a third year high school student, is driving his Fairlady Z (Z31) and is challenged by Tatsuya Shima, a doctor, in his black Porsche 964 Turbo (nicknamed the "BlackBird"). With a friend in the passenger seat and two girls in the back, Akio pitifully tries to win, but is defeated. Determined to become faster, he goes to the junkyard to buy parts for his car, when he sees a pristine, unscratched midnight blue Fairlady Z (S30) in the junkyard. Intrigued as to why such a machine is about to be junked, he buys it. He soon finds that the car is unnaturally fast due to a tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 liters combined with twin turbos, which produces 620bhp. He also finds that all of the car's previous owners had unfortunate accidents in it, starting with the first owner's death. The anime follows Akio's various encounters, though the central plot revolves around his constant battle with the BlackBird for superiority.

Za animiranu adaptaciju su bili zaduzeni likovi koji su radili i na Initial D, a Keiichi je i na ovom projektu radio kao savjetnik. Samo 26 epizoda ima, definitivno preporuka!

Offline ManTheRamparts

Odg: Wangan Midnight
« Odgovori #1 u: Siječanj 20, 2013, 19:08:16 »
Fenomenalan anime, kraj je epski. Zaokružena je priča, a opet je ostavljeno mesta za daljnji razvoj priče i nove epizode.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #2 u: Siječanj 25, 2013, 14:29:09 »
Nakon sto sam odgledao ovaj fenomenalan anime, odlucio sam napraviti jedan AMV.
Posto mi je prvi pokusaj, mislim da je i vise nego dobro ispalo. Nema uopce spoilera, samo fokus na S30Z, tak da mogu slobodno pogledati i oni koji nisu gledali anime  thumbs1

Wangan Midnight AMV (Akuma no Zeto tribute)

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #3 u: Srpanj 15, 2013, 00:27:06 »

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #4 u: Prosinac 26, 2013, 13:50:01 »
Ok počeo gledat i trenutno sam na 3. epizodi je. Kolko mi je trebalo da skužim da Reina nije ona sestra od Akia koji je zaginuo XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD iste su jbt  cer1njo cer1njo cer1njo cer1njo

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #5 u: Prosinac 30, 2013, 12:43:39 »
 cer1njo

Odgledaj do kraja, baš je fino zaokružena cjelina i odmah uz bok Initial D  thumbs1

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #6 u: Prosinac 30, 2013, 13:13:58 »
Yup yup, sviđa mi se zasad mucho dobro  thumbs1

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #7 u: Srpanj 16, 2016, 15:54:12 »
Napravio novi AMV tijekom današnjeg kišnog i dosadnog jutra:

Wangan Midnight AMV - Midnight Never Ends - YouTube