Autor Tema: PlayStation 4  (Posjeta: 166251 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline ManTheRamparts

Odg: PlayStation 4
« Odgovori #225 u: Ožujak 03, 2014, 19:49:48 »
Nijedna poštena igra zasad na PS4 nejde u nativnih 1080p@zakucanih 60 fps-a. Znači, demonstrator prave moći konzole još nije došel.

The Order 1886 najavljen s 1080p@30fps-a i to k tome u letterbox modu. Samo naivni puše foru da je letterbox za 'filmsko iskustvo'.

S druge strane, Forza 5 se vrti full hd u stabilnih 60 frejmova bez oscilacija, Titanfall je Sonyjeva sekta razapela kad je beta bila u 792p (kaj je bolja rezolucija od KZ MP '1080p' @ užasno varirajući frame rate, karma je kučka), još je k tome Respawn potvrdil da igra bude u višoj rezoluciji od 720p. I ide većinu vremena u 60 frejmova. Interesantno.

Kaj reći osim da next gen zasad donosi brutalno smešne situacije i kmečanje fanboyi na obadve strane. cer1njo

Ali je šteta da se već na početku generacije moraju raditi rezovi da bi se opće postigla full hd rezolucija, a 60fps-a je nedosanjani san većine developera. S tehničke strane - veliko razočaranje makar znam da igre vizualno super izgledaju, full hd i 60 fps-a je moral biti standard za novu generaciju.

Ne kužim kak neko more biti zadrti fan Sonyja (koj se opet pokazal lažljivcem) ili M$-a (koj je pak najgore oličenje pohlepe). Isti su.

Ja čekam da vidim kaj imaju za pokazati na E3-u, presudile budu igre, a ne rezolucija i gluposti.
« Zadnja izmjena: Ožujak 03, 2014, 19:53:06 od ManTheRamparts »

Offline Punisher

« Odgovori #226 u: Ožujak 03, 2014, 20:04:07 »
Upravo to isti su, i ja čekam e3 da vidim najave, ionako nisam planirao prvu godinu dvije uopce ni uzimat konzolu, dok se ne nakupe AAA naslovi.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #227 u: Ožujak 03, 2014, 20:57:57 »
full hd i 60 fps-a je moral biti standard za novu generaciju.

Bez brige, bude postal standard na idućoj novoj generaciji, ali onda budemo kukali zbog 4k reze  cer1njo

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #228 u: Ožujak 03, 2014, 22:32:02 »
Onda bu već ultra ultra 8K rezolucija. cer1njo

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #229 u: Travanj 27, 2014, 20:19:36 »
Uzet ću ovo ljeto sigurno. Jedva čekam zaigrat Watch Dogs, fifu i Infamous  ave1

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #230 u: Svibanj 01, 2014, 11:52:53 »
Citat:
PlayStation 4 v1.70 update

SHAREfactory: After you update your PS4 to v1.70, an icon to download our free SHAREfactory app will appear on your PS4 system’s home screen once it’s available. Once installed, SHAREfactory allows you to easily customize your gameplay videos with special effects, video commentary with picture-in-picture capability through PlayStation Camera, and custom soundtracks using the included audio tracks or your original music imported from a USB drive. You can then share your videos on Facebook or export them to an external USB storage device. The app is packed with plenty of cool, but accessible, tools. It’s simple enough to use for beginning editors, while functioning as a rich video editor for those with more creative aspirations. Check out our new SHAREfactory video above that provides a walkthrough of what you can expect:

SHAREfactory comes to PS4 - Exclusive Walkthrough - YouTube

Automatic pre-download: You’ll soon be able to start downloading select pre-ordered games from PlayStation Store. This new feature allows you to get to your games faster by automatically downloading select pre-ordered games up to several days in advance of the release, so that it’s ready to play as soon as the game is released on launch day. There’s also a countdown timer prior to the release of the game so you’ll know how soon your game will be available for you to start playing.

Option to disable HDCP for games: This highly requested feature will allow you to have the option to turn off HDCP for games so you can capture longer gameplay sessions directly from your HDMI output and export them elsewhere.

USB export option for captured gameplay: It’s now even easier to show off your heroic gaming moments and the SHAREfactory videos you create with the world using this feature to export your videos and screenshots to a USB drive. Just click on the DUALSHOCK 4 SHARE button, save your gameplay on a USB drive, and then share your proudest achievements on other social networks and other video platforms.

Live broadcasting in HD and archiving support: We’ve increased the resolution for live broadcasts so you and your friends can watch games livestreamed in 720p HD. You can also archive your broadcasts on Twitch or Ustream and watch them again later.

New SHARE options: We’ve got a number of new SHARE settings that will give you better control of what you want to share with your friends. Here is what you can look forward to:

Change the default gameplay recording time in the SHARE menu under Video Clip Settings.
Save only the video clips and screenshots you want by selecting Upload Screenshots or Upload Video Clips for each capture. Also upload video clips and screenshots during your live gameplay broadcasts.
Select specific Facebook audiences to share each video or screenshot with.

New DUALSHOCK 4 options: New light bar settings have been added for DUALSHOCK 4, allowing you to change it to Bright, Medium or Dim in the Settings menu. The touchpad has also been updated, allowing you to navigate the on-screen keyboard using the DUALSHOCK 4 touchpad.

New Friends options: It’s now easier to find Friends and send requests with the ability to search Friends-of-Friends, view Mutual Friends on another user’s profile, and accept Friend requests directly from the Friends list.

New Trophies sort option: You can now sort Trophies by rarity in the Options menu.

PlayStation Store payment support: Similar to PS3, we’re introducing Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) for PS4 for content purchased on PS Store, starting with PayPal support.

More PlayStation Camera commands: More voice commands are added to PlayStation Camera, allowing you to launch the apps installed on your PS4 with the sound of your voice.

New PlayStation Plus icon: For Plus members, you’ll now have the PS Plus icon appear next to your SEN ID on the login screen, home screen and other areas across the PS4 system’s sleek user interface.

Music Unlimited SHARE options: With a Music Unlimited subscription, you can easily share your favorite songs with your friends by pressing the SHARE button on your DUALSHOCK 4.

PlayStation Vita v3.15 update

PS4 Link update for Remote Play: Linking your PS4 and PS Vita together will now be easier with the 3.15 update for PS Vita. It’ll enable Automatic Device Registration, which will automatically detect and pair both systems when they’re both online and the same user is signed in to both devices. This makes it even quicker for you to get started on Remote Play or access other second screen features.

PlayStation App v1.70 Update

Push notifications, friend requests and more: This new PlayStation app update will give you the option to receive Push Notifications for select PS4 updates you want to receive, such as gameplay Invitations, Game Alerts or Friend Requests. You can also receive Friend Requests via email or text messages with the app update. Also, it’s now easier to change your profile picture right from your mobile device by uploading an image from your photo library, or taking a photo using your in-device camera.

PS4 system update 1.70 launches today - full feature list - PlayStation.Blog.EuropePlayStation.Blog.Europe
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline Montoya

od 2008. & od 2009.

Offline Montoya

od 2008. & od 2009.

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #233 u: Lipanj 11, 2014, 21:58:59 »
Seksi.
Inače, Playstation-ov sam fanboy, točnije, Sony-Pony. ;)
Za ovaj PS nemam novaca, ali kupit ću ga za par godina. Možda ovaj bijeli. Baš ono za dovest curu i pokazati joj. Playstation.
''Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.'' - Michael Schumacher

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

''Fear is exciting for me.'' - Ayrton Senna

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
  • But you don't know how I can drive!
« Odgovori #234 u: Lipanj 12, 2014, 09:36:31 »
Baš sam to htio reći - seksi
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #235 u: Lipanj 12, 2014, 13:59:39 »
Čak bi i mogao pričekati do 9 mj da si ovo piknem. Izgleda yebeno skroz.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #236 u: Lipanj 12, 2014, 17:44:15 »
Sad sam se napalio  cer1njo

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #237 u: Lipanj 17, 2014, 15:37:05 »
Malo mi je čudno kak to da se već prije nije pokrenula rasprava oko kompatibilnosti starih volana s Ps4 konzolom, pogotovo nakon ne baš pozitivnih poteza u suparničkom taboru vezano uz Xbone nekompatibilnost Fanatec volana koji su radili na X360. Trenutno stanje na Ps4 je katastrofalno za sve vlasnike bilo kojeg Fanatec ili Logitech volana jer niti jedan ne radi, a koliko pratim, ne nazire se neko rješenje.

Svi logitech FFB volani koriste TouchSense firmware, a iza tog patenta stoji Immersion korporacija. Fanatec kao koristi neki svoj, ali se zapravo temelji na G25 verziji TouchSense-a. Immersion je već prije tužio Sony (i Microsoft) zbog neovlaštenog korištenja njihovog patenta i na sudu je došlo do nagodbe tj. multimilijunske isplate Immersionu. Pretpostavljam da je licenca istekla na kraju ciklusa prošle generacije  konzola pošto se Sony skompao s Thrustmasterom. Zašto baš s njima? Oni ne koriste TouchSense, već svoju vlastitu HEART (HALL EFFECT ACCURATE TECHNOLOGY) tehnologiju i na taj način su sjebali 90% korisnika čiji volani koriste TouchSense, vjerojatno sve dok se licenca ne produlji. Sony o tome mudro šuti i prebacuje loptu developerima igara i volana - kao da je na njima odluka koje volane će podržati u svojim igrama. Što naravno nema veze s mozgom, sigurno neće developer igara ili volana plaćati Immersionu da bi njihov patent mogli iskoristiti na Sonyevoj platformi.

Logitech support:

Unfortunately, we still don't have an official notification whether or not the wheel will be supported on PS4 consoles. The wheel works with HID drivers found on PS3 port consoles, so we're expecting the same driver implementation on its current successor.

Uostalom, tko zna gdje je zapravo zapelo, ali se nadam da bude riješeno na zadovoljstvo vlasnika navedenih volana u budućim racing igrama. Trenutno još niti nema ništ pošteno za voziti na PS4.

Svejedno pamet u glavu tijekom kupovine novog volana.
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 17, 2014, 15:52:26 od Thergothon »

Offline radici

« Odgovori #238 u: Lipanj 17, 2014, 21:58:09 »
i bez krize u svjetu,kaj misle ,da ljudi samo odu i kažu,ma daj mi spakiraj 2 ps4 i po volan od svake kompanije,pa da vidim koji mi bolje leži,meni za koji mjesec i ovak izlaze krede,pa bumo vidli,al nema žurbe,,pogotovo,jer me gt6 i ova poluigra teško razočarala,pogotovo kaj su parne
gt2
gt4

bile fenomenalne i danas znam  ps2 upalit i vozit gt4 cry1

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #239 u: Lipanj 18, 2014, 08:42:11 »
Postoji vjerojatnost da na kraju i stari volani budu radili, ali trenutno ih konzola ne prepoznaje i ne dolazi do kalibracije dok ih uključiš.

Najgore od svega je kaj Sony ništ konkretno ne odgovara ili se pravda da ne ovisi o njima, a nije da ljudi ne postavljaju pitanja svaki dan u vezi toga. Jedino je bivši director DriveCluba još prije izjavil da njihova igra bude podržala i stare volane koji su radili na Ps3, no nakon toga samo kontradiktorne informacije dolaze iz različitih smjerova.