Autor Tema: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014  (Posjeta: 9734 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Kole

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
« u: Ožujak 27, 2013, 14:08:49 »

Prije par tjedana je novi PES najavljen. Koristit će novi engine po imenu "Fox Engine"
Igra će izaći az PC, x360, PS3 i za konzole nove generacije.

Edge Online je otkrio čime se bavi "Fox Engine" u PESu2014 pa slijedi info i par slika:

PES Productions is aiming for photo-realism graphics wise, there's a close up of a player's face in the article showing very detailed skin texture and 3d model (see teaser). Kits will be seperated from players' models in PES 2014 which means they hang from the players and flow.
The ball control radius is 3 times bigger than in current gen to allow more dynamic off-ball tussles.

There's a new formation feature were you can set player's 'zones', defining instructions for players to follow in certain areas of the pitch.

Barycentre Physics and Ball control

The new engine allows for a larger separation between player and ball - three time the radius of PES 2013, where tight 'confrontation' zones are used to make tackling easier. A striker will be able to throw his body weight in one direction and use his opposing foot to push the ball in the other way, leaving defenders off balance and buying space for a pass or shot.
You'll be able to control your player's weight shifts at all times and use practice touches to push the ball away from your feet. We see a wireframe demo with more natural animations and fluid transitions than FIFA 13. You control the player and the physics drives the animation, not vice versa. It's hard to tell how this will transform the 'feel' of play, rather than just being admirable behind the scenes calculations, but there appears to be scope for a radical new control scheme - think of how Skate's right-stick motions mimicked real-life movements by exploiting dynamic physics, and how they compared to the digital button taps of Tony Hawks Pro Skater. This could be a revelation in football game control.

Contact and Physicality

Konami has pinpointed this as a weakness in previous games, but now players can jostle for space - even without the ball present - for headers at corners, or to dominate a smaller opponent.
You'll be able to tug shirts (cloth is now separate from the player's body and stretches) as well as elbow for room on the touchline. It works in tandem with the physics and precision control. Agile players can unbalance defenders with dropped shoulders or ball skills, and push the ball further ahead to exploit their acceleration. "Previously, body feints were more aesthetic," admits Masuda. "Now they're a key tactic."

Squad Emulator

Formations remain essential for success, but now you can set 'zones of play' so your key players focus on certain tactics in mission-critical areas. For example, you can set your front line to focus on possession and probing for gaps in from of a deep-lying defence. In theory, you'll be able to recognise your favourite teams pattern of play within a few minutes. The emphasis on defending and shape should allow weaker teams to create effective strategies, such as when Celtic beat Barcelona in the Champions League by defending deep, buoyed up by the home crowd.
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 05, 2013, 00:39:24 od Kole »

Offline Kole

Odg: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
« Odgovori #1 u: Travanj 18, 2013, 17:10:44 »
Pes2014 kupio licencu za 'Azijsku ligu prvaka'

“The Asian Football Confederation’s marketing division has successfully finalised a deal with the Japanese (digital) company Konami to bring the AFC Champions League to the PlayStation.

The final signatures will take place over the coming days in the Emirate of Dubai with the presence of the vice-president of the AFC Yousef Al-Serkal and Dr. Hafez Al-Medlej the head of marketing at the AFC, and from Konami the Chairman and the Head of Marketing.

The deal comes with the growing following of the AFC Champions League and the expansion of the competition between unions that fall under the banner of the AFC Champions League Asia, which will open the field to expand the base of participation in the AFC Champions League during the period from 2014 until 2016, by raising the number of participating countries from 10 countries to 23 countries, according to the classification of the AFC football in accordance with the decision of the Executive Office of the Union, which was held in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, headed by acting AFC head of operations Ji Long on Wednesday, 12/03/2013.”

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #2 u: Travanj 24, 2013, 18:44:21 »
Next PES gunning for FIFA 14 with talk of a "giant-killing" set of features. Ball-centric control & FOX Engine tech lead the way | PS3 News | Official

Citat:
Early animations show a player taking
a lofted ball with the outside of his boot, and swivelling 180˚ while juggling the ball
in the air – all under your direct control

Citat:
Currently, FIFA and PES prioritise power, pace and star players, forcing you to pick elite teams. Konami aims to create a more realistic experience, using untapped factors including home crowds, mental strength and advanced tactics. Make a crunching last-ditch tackle, say, and it’ll motivate your team – resulting in more aggressive off-the-ball runs or crisper passing. Effects will be regionalised: UK crowds relish up-and-at-’em physical contact, while Brazilian fans might go wild for a nutmeg.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #3 u: Travanj 24, 2013, 18:57:04 »
Ovo mi se sviđa

Citat:
Currently, FIFA and PES prioritise power, pace and star players, forcing you to pick elite teams. Konami aims to create a more realistic experience, using untapped factors including home crowds, mental strength and advanced tactics. Make a crunching last-ditch tackle, say, and it’ll motivate your team – resulting in more aggressive off-the-ball runs or crisper passing. Effects will be regionalised: UK crowds relish up-and-at-’em physical contact, while Brazilian fans might go wild for a nutmeg.

Jedva čekam igru, evo sad igram i uživam u Pesu 13 tako da i ovo jedva čekam.
Ako i ovo i Fifa 14 budu dobre, budem igrao i jedno i drugo sm1jeh

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #4 u: Travanj 24, 2013, 19:04:16 »
 thumbs1

Offline s2000

« Odgovori #5 u: Svibanj 30, 2013, 19:42:49 »
[New & Official] Teaser Trailer HD [PES 2014]

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #6 u: Svibanj 30, 2013, 20:37:56 »
Samo da ovaj Pes bude dobar, jer Fifu 14 ne planiram igrat pa jako puno očekujem od pesa  thumbs1

Offline s2000

« Odgovori #7 u: Lipanj 02, 2013, 19:26:36 »
Konami je potvrdio predstavljanje Pro Evolution
Soccer 2014 na njihovom Pre E3 sajmu 6.
lipnja.

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #8 u: Lipanj 05, 2013, 00:38:49 »
Konami je danas izdao što će krasiti novi Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Sviđa mi se apsolutno te čekam gameplay  ave1 ave1

KONAMI je danas objavio prve detalje koji se tiču nove inačice najpopularnije nogometne igre, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Novi PES bazirati će se na 6 inovacija koje bi trebale podići razinu realnosti i užitka na još veću razinu.
Tih 6 inovacija su: TrueBall - tehnologija koja stavlja loptu u centar svega, dovodi njenu fiziku do savršenstva i određuje kako igrači i okolina reagiraju na ponašanje lopte; Motion Animation Stability System (M.A.S.S.) - tehnologija koja se brine o fizičkim interakcijama među igračima te o animacijama istih;
Heart - nogomet je sport pun emocija i one imaju veliki utjecaj na predstavu igrača na terenu. Događaji sa terena imat će utjecaja na reakcije navijača, njihovo navijanje biti će dodatni podstrijeh igračima. Isto tako, predstave pojedinaca imat će utjecaja na moral i reakcije ostatka ekipe;
PES ID - Dodatno razvijen Player ID iz PES13 koji je donio specifične pokrete za 50-ak zvijezdi. Ove godine broj igrača koji će imati svoje prepoznatljive pokrete biti će dodatno uvećan, a novost je da će i ekipe imati svoj prepoznatljiv stil igre; Team Play - novi sustav koji će omogućiti detaljnije podešavanje taktike;
The Core - donosi vizualna poboljšanja na licima, dresovima, stadionima...a donosi i poboljšanja kod slobodnih udaraca, penala, kornera...
Uz ove nabrojane stvari PES14 će sadržavati i licenciranu Azijsku LP sa licenciranim timovima te zadržava licence za UEFA-ina natjecanja. Novosti o ostalim natjecanjima biti će objavljene kasnije.

Neslužbeni artwork.

Mozaik Bayernovih navijača  ave1

Offline budainka16

« Odgovori #9 u: Lipanj 05, 2013, 01:19:53 »
Našta face liče  cry1 cry1 cry1
"I'm going to make him an offer that will undoubtedly sound unappealing, but will inevitability be accepted upon realizing that the refusal of this offer would potentially bring harm to himself, his family, and personal network of friends and acquaintances."

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #10 u: Lipanj 05, 2013, 01:57:42 »
Na 70 % je igra, više su bili usredotočeni na gameplay nego na face. Vjeruj mi, kad igra izađe divit ćeš se kakve su  cer1njo thumbs1

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #11 u: Lipanj 05, 2013, 02:21:48 »
Od kud si izvukao tu informaciju?  ave1  cer1njo
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #12 u: Lipanj 06, 2013, 01:22:19 »
Rekao je Konami, isto kao i prošle godine, bit će dva dema  thumbs1

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #13 u: Lipanj 06, 2013, 18:33:29 »
PRE E3 gdje će bit prikazan novi MGS te ja igru koju željno isčekujem, PES2014  thumbs1

http://events.konami.com/

KONAMI Pre-E3 SHOW 2013
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 06, 2013, 19:24:51 od Kole »

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #14 u: Lipanj 06, 2013, 22:57:39 »
I ja željno isčekujem Pes 2014. Želim puno sreće Konamiju da naprave odličnu igru jer Fifu nebum igrao.
Znači Pes 2014 i Nba 2k14 halam kuul