Kao što se je i očekivalo, Gran Turismo 5 bio je igra na koju se najviše gledalo, od koje se je najviše očekivalo na ovogodišnjem E3 sajmu u Los Angelesu. Već prvog dana dobili smo datum izlaska i dva fenomenalna trailera, od kojih je onaj (po svima) bolji zapravo “kućni uradak”. Zadnjeg dana sajma, jučer, izašlo je mnoštvo (točnije 70) novih informacija, screenshoteva i još jedan trailer, koji među ostalim pokazuje noćnu utrku. Svu tu masivnu količinu podataka na jedno je mjesto stavio najveći pratitelj GT serijala, GTPlanet, čiji link će vas odvesti do fenomenalnih 70 screenshoteva. U nastavku ćete imati priliku vidjeti novi trailer, kao i puno novih podataka o igri. Sve to prokomentirajte u našoj Gran Turismo 5 temi, a sad se bacite na čitanje i gledanje
Gran Turismo 5: Visual Effect trailer
Nove E3 2010 informacije
* Polyphony Digital is working on reducing load times and is still tweaking graphics ahead of the November release date.
* The game has nearly filled all of the space available on Blu-Ray disc.
* You’ll have the option to synchronize the game’s time of day with the track’s current local time.
* The crowds will be dynamic, so there will be more tents, cars, and motorhomes at longer races.
* Yamauchi admits his team may have “actually gone too far in modeling some of this detail” and suggested it might be “more suited to the next generation of PlayStation.”
* Both high and low-beam headlights will be included, so you can flash slower cars as you’re about to pass them. All lights will illuminate dirt, smoke, or other debris in the air.
* NASCAR insisted that all of their series’ cars be playable on all circuits in the game.
* It was previously mentioned that only 9 NASCAR cars will be included, but this was incorrect. There are simply 9 cars in the E3 2010 demo, but “many more” are coming.
* With the exception of profanity, all of the Nurburgring’s graffiti has been re-created, just as it is in real life. According to Kotaku, they will attempt to keep the graffiti up-to-date before the game is shipped.
* Players will be able to maintain an online profile to share and watch friend’s progress and statistics.
* All cars (including standard models) will accumulate dirt and will have functional horns.
* All cars will have functioning reverse lights.
* More information will be revealed at Gamescom in Germany on August 18-22.
* More Formula 1 teams will bring their cars to the game, in addition to Ferrari.