Virtual Racing > Ekskluzive

iRacing

(1/3) > >>

Thergothon:

iRacing.com | The Premier Online Sim Racing Game

iRacing.com | Cars and Tracks | Cars

iRacing.com | Cars and Tracks | Tracks

Mislim da je uvod nepotreban jer smo imali temu prije pada i svi već znate o čemu se radi.

Uz najbolju online strukturu koja omogućava utrkivanje na profesionalnoj razini, imaju i najvjernije prenesene staze zbog laserskog skeniranja:

iRacing.com replicates the precise physical features of each track’s racing surface. Our laser-scanning technology produces a mathematical ‘bump map’ of the track’s camber, cracks, curbs, undulations and patches.

Combine this mathematically-precise surface mapping with iRacing.com’s hyper-accurate sight-pictures and proprietary mapping software and you have a powerful tool that allows even drivers at the highest levels of professional motorsport to use virtual seat time to hone their skills and improve their real-world performance.
Novi build je između ostalog donio i poboljšane zvukove:

iRacing - Next Generation Sim-Sound

Thergothon:
iRacing.com – First Ruf RT 12R Render - VirtualR – Sim Racing News

Jack-Darkman:

Save $50 off One-Year Memberships!

The iRacing Black Friday Special is back and this time we couldn't wait for Friday to start.

Now through Monday (11/25 - 12/2) we have cut the price of a one-year renewal membership in half. That's right, you can renew your membership for just $49!

New this year - you can use this code as many times as you want! Renew for one, two, three or even 100 years!

Dobio sam promo kod za ovo.  kava1

Cole™:
! No longer available

the_prodigy:
! No longer available

Navigacija

[0] Lista Poruka

[#] Slijedeća stranica

Idi na punu verziju