Autor Tema: Hitman  (Posjeta: 27034 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline the_prodigy

Odg: Hitman
« Odgovori #15 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 11:01:33 »
Jel to sad znaci da ce nekakav early acces pocet 8.12.2015 i trajat kroz 2016 do izlaska?
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #16 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 11:52:45 »
Izlazak po epizodama...

We’re embracing what digital can offer a blockbuster game series like HITMAN – it allows us to do things that are both bold and exciting and entirely new to the Hitman experience.

We are building an expanding and evolving world of assassination. The experience will begin on December 8th and we will release new locations, missions and hits over time at regular intervals through 2016, which means we’ll all be able to share in the excitement of a new content drop at the same time. Rather than unboxing a game, playing it and then that’s sort of it, we want to deliver a true community experience - creating an ongoing and evolving game which plays out with a finale that brings the story arc together. Our primary goal is to keep HITMAN players fully engaged, so between bigger drops we will be creating one-off live events and live targets to keep you immersed in the experience.
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 16, 2015, 11:55:03 od doktor1 »

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #17 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 12:33:13 »
On June 16th, we’ll be showing the first gameplay trailer from HITMAN at the Square Enix Press Conference.

Jedna od stvari zbog koje ću nasjesti i vjerojatno napraviti preorder makar mrzim epizodni format:

Each location in the game is a living sandbox, a place where every NPC has a name and every room matters. We’ve focused on making sure you, the players, have complete freedom of approach over how, where and when you decide to take out your target. Creativity from players is fully expected, you have the power and intelligence of Agent 47 at your fingertips and it is your choice whether to use brute force or orchestrate a genuine masterpiece of assassination.

Locations are more detailed, more populated and much larger than ever before, full of things to experiment with and targets to kill without any checkpoint systems in there. Contracts mode, which we’ll talk more about later in the year, returns and really shines in these big sandboxes. We’ve brought back save games, so you can save your progress anywhere, and we have revamped pretty much every system in our Glacier engine to enable this HITMAN experience.

Hitman
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 16, 2015, 12:44:32 od Thergothon »

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #18 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 19:52:47 »
Novi Hitman je MMO?
Agent 47 izgelda užasno!
Sustav prerušavanja je identičan kao u Absolutionu...
Grafički zastarilo...
« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 16, 2015, 19:57:08 od doktor1 »

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #19 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 20:00:07 »
Baš sm htio napisati, jako loše izgleda, blood money ftw. Opet taj disguise, pa šta nisu ništa naučili iz absolutiona  cry1

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #20 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 20:19:57 »
Pa tvrdili se da je Absolution odličan, a oni ipak slušaju igrače i prema tome stvaraju nova epska iskustva, uživajte  cer1njo

HITMAN - World Exclusive Gameplay Trailer (E3 2015) - YouTube

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #21 u: Lipanj 16, 2015, 21:16:04 »
Vidim da je preorder već dostupan na PSN-u za 380kn.

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #22 u: Lipanj 17, 2015, 12:27:20 »
Hitman Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: E3 2015 Demo - YouTube

Okolišanje i davanje nekonkretnih odgovora na neka pitanja.

Ako sam dobro shvatio, misle izbaciti igru s par većih mapa na kojima imaš glavnu metu i dok čekaš da stigne novi sadržaj, na već postojećoj mapi možeš igrati podmisije i idiotske evente koji imaju  i kompetitivnu svrhu i leaderbordse. S obzirom na video pretpostavljam da priča niti ne postoji u klasičnom obliku, vjerojatno se temelji na uvodnom brifingu kroz koji saznaš detalje o meti i eventualno neke poveznice kroz razne lokacije koje sva ta ubojstva povezuju. Iako lik veli da priča bude dobila neki završetak kroz 2016.

O disguise sistemu je nemoguće donositi zaključke dok ne vidimo u praksi. Očito je zadržan onaj iz Absolutiona, ali treba vidjeti u kojem obliku i dal je napredovalo. Isti taj sustav o kojem govori je bio prisutan u Hitmanu 2, tipa da se ekipa iz nekog elitnog osiguranja poznaje i postanu sumnjičavi dok vide novu facu, ali nije bilo kretenizma da to pravilo vrijedi u svim mogućim situacijama. Npr. u Absolutionu dok šetaš gradom u uniformi policajca i prepozna te svaki jebeni policajac na 500 metara u gužvi. I obavezno moraju izbaciti užasni Instinct mode ili barem dizajnirati igru da se može igrati normalno bez korištenja istog. U 90% slučajeva je disguise bio beskoristan bez korištenja Instinct moda.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #23 u: Lipanj 17, 2015, 14:51:45 »
Zasad smeće i najveće razočarenje od igre.

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #24 u: Lipanj 17, 2015, 15:01:23 »
Zasad smeće i najveće razočarenje od igre.
Potpis

Poslano sa mog Blade III koristeći Tapatalk

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #25 u: Lipanj 21, 2015, 09:08:49 »
Is there a mini map? - Yes.

Is there a satellite map - Yes.

Is Instinct back and how does it work? - Yes and it can only be used to locate targets and objects, requires no "mana".

Can you Lockpick - Yes you are able to lockpick doors again, and is one of the tools you can use to open doors with.

Is the QTEs still there - Yes and it works the same was as in Absolution.

Can you open and close doors? - Yes.

Is Posions and Sedatives back? - Yes, there are two kinds of posions this time around, one that makes the target sick, the other is lethal.

Disguises how do they work? - Disguises works almost the same as in Blood Money, but this time around there are cheif personal that can see through your disguise.

Are there gloves? - Yes, but not in the mission we played (that might change) and they are back to the original design.

Is Diana Back? - Yes she is once again 47's I.C.A Handler.

Are there Mele weapons - Yes, Crowbars, Wrenchs, Screwdrivers, the tools have a secondary use. Can be used to tamper with envioment and distract NPC.

What happens with dead bodies? - Dead bodies will be removed in body bags and stored away.

How is the Inventory - You have limited inventory space, so choose your late out with thought.

How is the Weapon selection Weapon selection, works the same way as it did in pre Absolution.

Is Magic Pockets still there? - No 47 no longer possess bottomless pockets in his pans.

Is the suitcase/briefcases back? - Yes and it perfectly fits his sniper rifle.

Is the coins back and how do they work? Yes Coins are back, but they can no longer lure NPC away from their location, only make them turn around. Bigger objects is need for that.

Can 47 fake surrender? - Yes.

Are there cctv - Yes.

Offline manjamax

« Odgovori #26 u: Lipanj 21, 2015, 09:45:21 »
Hitman Blood Money 2. :) Jedva čekam. :)
''Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.'' - Michael Schumacher

''Buying Audi or Mercedes instead of BMW M3 is like buying a shooter game for Playstation that isn't Call of Duty.'' - Jeremy Clarkson

''Fear is exciting for me.'' - Ayrton Senna

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #27 u: Lipanj 22, 2015, 19:03:00 »
Odlično zvuči  ave1

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #28 u: Srpanj 06, 2015, 01:14:42 »
Leakana slika...

CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #29 u: Srpanj 06, 2015, 01:42:13 »
Ovo meni grafički dosta slabije od absolutiona izgleda, vidio sam par leakanih videa, zgleda super.

Hitman Trailer (Sequel, PS4 has exclusive DLC, December 8, 2015) - Page 17 - NeoGAF

HCA - Album on Imgur

I find it to be closer to Blood Money than it is to Absolution so far
Uniforms play a much more important role in this game at least in this [Alpha] mission
Many path choices:
-front entrance
-climbing poles outside the building
-climb outside a window and jump from window to window hanging from a ledge
-go through the back underground staircases
-garages
-scaffolding ………and more
Interactive environments (firework displays, fire alarms, tampering with objects, poisoning food, hiding weapons in crates of food.
- Multiple choices for tampering and it also requires tools to tamper with e.g. screwdriver, wrench
Loadouts are back (choose your suit, side weapon, specials – poisons lethal and non-lethal, bombs), suitcase weapon.
Side missions that can make your mission easier; disable the small stock exchange meeting, take somebody out so a main target has to take their place.
The game also doesn’t have that feeling Absolution had, which made it feel like a very linear game just with a couple of paths to get to the end.
« Zadnja izmjena: Srpanj 06, 2015, 01:47:47 od Kole »