Autor Tema: Styx: Master of Shadows  (Posjeta: 1875 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Cole™

Styx: Master of Shadows
« u: Listopad 13, 2014, 00:48:38 »
The story takes place long before the events shown in Of Orcs and Men. Styx, the first Goblin, wants to steal the heart of a World-Tree, enclosed inside the huge and terrifying Tower of Akenash. It is a kind of Bildungsroman that leads Styx to a better understanding of his own origins. The very first of all the Goblins, he’s a master in the arts of stealth, thievery, and murder. The depths of the miles-high Tower of Akenash, where Humans and Elves hide and protect the Tree, the source of the Amber, are the best chance Styx has of quickly amassing a small fortune and, perhaps, discover more about his true origins along the way.

Ono malo što sam vidio iz gameplay  videa mi se poprilično sviđalo.
Nije nešto prekvalitetna, no ljubitelji stealtha će je sigurno znati cijeniti. Na metacriticu ocijena je 70, što govori da je zanimljiv naslov.
Trenutno imam previše igra na lageru, pa će se ovo odigrat tek na godinu. Ima zainteresiranih za ovaj naslov?

STYX: Master of Shadows - E3 2014 Gameplay | EN - YouTube
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Mzehn

Odg: Styx: Master of Shadows
« Odgovori #1 u: Listopad 14, 2014, 17:48:38 »
Igrat će se kad tad već dost dugo nisam odigrao neki stealth naslov, a ovo čisto dizajnom izgleda privlačno

Offline gamelaker

Odg: Styx: Master of Shadows
« Odgovori #2 u: Listopad 14, 2014, 21:41:54 »
Budem i ja probao sigurno, simpatično i zanimljivo izgleda.