Autor Tema: DRS Integrale Wheel  (Posjeta: 3891 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline the_prodigy

DRS Integrale Wheel
« u: Siječanj 09, 2015, 17:26:37 »

DRS INTEGRALE, professional steering system | DEM – Racing Simulators s.r.l.

DEM is ready to show his next project, which hopes to reach a wide range of sim racers looking for a new steering wheel quality with an eye on the price (which we will reveal soon, but we can already anticipate that we aim to figure below current flying high end market).
It is with pleasure that we present a preview of the DRS INTEGRALE, our new base currently in advanced testing. We are particularly proud to say that the steering wheel is entirely made in Italy, which led us to choose a name internationally as well that do understand clearly the origin of the device and our desire to aspire to become a competitor first level in this market.

The following features:

- 2 motors 24v 200 watt high torque production Italian counter
- 1 reduction stage with toothed wheels of large diameter steel production Italian (no belts)
- Motors and gear wheels mounted on large diameter bearings
- Gear box Alu billet with CNC machining center mounted on steel base made from CNC laser cutting, machining all Italian
- 1 encoder 10000 steps around mounted directly on the steering axle (the steering wheel position is not affected by the presence of the reducer)
- Approximately 14 Nm of torque (value to be confirmed by the end of January)
- 1024 levels of torque for each direction of steering (resolution of 8 grams of force on a steering wheel of 30 cm diameter)
- Possibility to control the inertia of the steering wheel via software to adapt to various types of cars
- Integrated electronics, without additional external devices
- Plugin for Assetto Corsa with ability to set their own force feedback at will (we are working on other major software)
- Service time reduced thanks to components manufactured on national territory
- Drivers for recognition as a force feedback steering wheel under Windows
- Connection to the computer via USB cable
- Dimensions: 210x270x120 (h) mm
- Total weight: 12 kg

The marketing of the device is expected by the Spring. The base, which already boasts more than 300 hours of testing, is in the process of finishing and can be proven directly based here in San Marino by the end of January. We are studying some improvements to make it even more versatile, improvements that will reveal as we get closer to the release date.
The coupling to the steering is currently visible in the interim, since it is the one used in our cockpit: we are already working to create one adapted to the base.

Approximate price 800 euro
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline Thergothon

Odg: DRS Integrale Wheel
« Odgovori #1 u: Siječanj 09, 2015, 17:38:11 »
Nice, čak i cijena nije pretjerana.
Jedino je kučište totalno nemaštovito, ali kao da je to bitno.

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #2 u: Siječanj 09, 2015, 18:42:31 »
Da, nije loše, ako ce stvarno davati jacinu od 14nm. Accuforce cilja na 13nm, moze i više ali su ga limitirali, vjerovatno ce Team verzija biti otkljucana na 16nm. Usporedbe radi, Fanatecov CSW daje oko 6-7 nm, T500 isto tu negdje oko 6nm.

Ali u ovom paketu gore ne vidim da dolazi i volan uz njega, ako je bez volana onda je sigurno jos nekih 100-150 € više.. Osim ako budu dali mogućnost aftermarket volana, neki OMP solidan od 30-33cm bi se mogao naci za 50-70 €..

Mene za sad najviše privlači OpenSimWheel, mislim da cu poslje ljeta ici na tu verziju. Prodat ovog Fanateca, dodat još malo i složit svoj DD volan..
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline Thergothon

« Odgovori #3 u: Siječanj 09, 2015, 19:20:31 »
Onda mora pasti i neki video + opširni dojmovi  thumbs1