Autor Tema: Satellite Reign  (Posjeta: 2075 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Satellite Reign
« u: Kolovoz 28, 2015, 12:13:25 »

Real-time, class-based strategija smještena u otvoreni svijet cyberpunk garada od kreatora Syndicate Wars igre.
______

Satellite Reign is a real-time, class-based strategy game. You control a squad of four agents, each with distinct and unique abilities as they vie and battle for control of a fullysimulated, living, cyberpunk city.

The game world is designed to facilitate emergent gameplay, giving you the tools and freedom to play how you want to play, so you can create strategies and scenarios that not even we had anticipated!

Customise your team with the strength to destroy your enemies head-on, or hack into their facilities to manipulate their infrastructure without them ever knowing you were even there.

Will you take down your enemies with brute-force? Covert espionage and infiltration? Or will you use propaganda to influence the citizens of the city and overthrow the controlling powers?
______

"A slightly slower, smarter take on Syndicate, with a "beautiful" cyberpunk city and loads of tactical freedom.

Offline doktor1

Odg: Satellite Reign
« Odgovori #1 u: Kolovoz 28, 2015, 21:25:08 »
Odlična je igra. Ustvari fantastična...
Detaljno, izazovno, mnoštvo augmentacija, upgrejdova, custom oružja i dodataka te uz to open world...

U ovom gameplay traielru se može vidjet fantastičan dizajn grada i atmosfere...

Satellite Reign Gameplay - YouTube

Preporuka onima željnim taktiziranja i ljubiteljima Syndicate igre.

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #2 u: Kolovoz 28, 2015, 21:27:24 »
Mogao bi ja konacno i pc upogonit za ovu igru

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #3 u: Kolovoz 28, 2015, 21:34:01 »
Probaj, odličan indie naslov...
Nevjerovatna količina detalja! Pod time mislim na mnogoborjnost opcija kojima raspolažemo...

Gameplanet - 9/10
PC Gamer - 8/10
Kotaku - YES

Offline gamelaker

« Odgovori #4 u: Kolovoz 28, 2015, 22:09:24 »
Bacit ću i ja oko. Veliki sam fan cyberpunka.