Autor Tema: Prey  (Posjeta: 15129 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Cole™

Prey
« u: Veljača 15, 2017, 20:32:22 »
Prey® Official Website | Coming 5.5.17

Arkane Studios, the team behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored series, is bringing their unique vision to Prey, a first-person sci-fi action game that reimagines the franchise from the ground up… with an added psychological twist.

Prey - E3 2016 Reveal Trailer - YouTube

You are Morgan Yu, the subject of morally dubious experiments designed to improve the human race. You awaken aboard the Talos 1 in the year 2032 and must uncover the secrets hiding in the depths of the space station while being hunted by the mysterious alien force that has taken over. You’ll have to rely on the tools you find on the station – along with your wits, weapons and mind-bending abilities – to combat the growing threat and, hopefully, survive.

“At Arkane, our passion for creating unique worlds where you can improvise, experiment and play your way has driven our vision for Prey,” said Raphael Colantonio, president and co-creative director at Arkane Studios. “We’re excited to show you more of the sci-fi world we’re creating at QuakeCon this summer.” Prey will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2017.

PREY - Gameplay Highlights from the Stunning First Hour | PS4 - YouTube

CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Cole™

Odg: Prey
« Odgovori #1 u: Veljača 15, 2017, 20:32:37 »
Na prvom prikazu igre koja je odgođena bio sam nahypan.
Drugi reveal igre i prvi trailer mi je bio impresivan i zaintrigirao, no ovaj gameplay me malo odbio.
Nezz, ispala igra malo drugačije od nadanja...
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2 u: Veljača 15, 2017, 22:40:47 »
Sve mi se sviđa! Č/10

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #3 u: Veljača 16, 2017, 11:55:25 »
Igru uspoređuju sa System Shockom 2...  thumbs1
Pogledo sam jedan video i iako su me upozorili na veliki spoiler sada sam ljut šta sam gledo!!
Viđeno mi se jako, jako sviđa

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #4 u: Veljača 16, 2017, 15:25:45 »
Šaban!

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #5 u: Veljača 16, 2017, 16:19:38 »
Sisaj

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #6 u: Veljača 16, 2017, 18:35:10 »
<3333333333333

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #7 u: Svibanj 05, 2017, 07:53:56 »
Recenzija koju sam našo...

Clocking in at around 20 hours, Prey is well worth checking out even if you’re not a fan of horror or sci-fi.

Pros:
Strong story
Cool abilities
Excellent level design

Cons:
Overdoes jump scares

Rating (out of 10): 9

U utorak se vjerovatno kupuje...
Onda sam miran do kraja ljeta  ;D

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #8 u: Svibanj 05, 2017, 10:37:21 »
Pogledo sam ACG recenziju i mogu reći da ću s guštom ovo odigrat! Malo mi vuče na SS2, ali lokacija i dizajn su mi vrh...
I on je rekao da baca na System Schock 2; SS2 + Bishock + Dishonored + Deus Ex! Di ćeš bolje jebote! Ovo mi liči na moj GOTY, jedva čekam...

Prey Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?" - YouTube

A i igra radi odlično na PCu!

Prey PC graphics, performance and 4K analysis - the PCGamesN tech review | PCGamesN
Prey Performance Analysis | techPowerUp
« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 05, 2017, 10:53:10 od doktor1 »

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #9 u: Svibanj 07, 2017, 08:09:52 »
They actually modelled the entire station. Like, you can go outside the airlock and fly around in space from one end to the other. It's huge.
There are loading screens between major areas but besides that, the station has that Souls-esque connectivity between rooms and different levels where everything is linked together in logical ways and paths will loop back around and shortcuts will lead you to familiar areas. I can't recall any area in 11 hours I've played so far that felt "game-y", as in placed there simply for gameplay reasons even if it wouldn't make sense.

I don't know if I could ask much more from this game in terms of context, environmental design, and consistency. Nearly every dead NPC, area, or key item I come across I have a connection to via reading emails and audio logs, and items and objects make realistic sense in where they are placed. The clean, neo-deco art style helps make the environment very readable, along with the exceptional level design that makes things interesting and complex without feeling like you need to take out the map every few minutes.

I knew if anyone could actually nail what System Shock was in the AAA space in 2017 it was going to be Arkane.

Even with now having a silenced pistol, GLOO gun, boltcaster, and shotgun, mimics still catch me unaware and give me quite the jolt which results in losing half my health (on Nightmare difficulty)!
Every single room I'm hitting any object that has multiples. I'm officially losing it.

Overall, it's a really surprising, well-constructed game with a lot of really good ideas, and a strong blend of sci-fi and atmospheric horror. If people like Deus Ex, or Bioshock, or the Shock series in general, it'd be essentially impossible to not recommend this game -- one that, for these players, might be in their running for GotY.

You need to think, A LOT! You can't just go and kill everything in this game cuz chances are that this "everything" is more likely will kick your ass instead multiple times and make you cry like a bitch! Every enemy in this game has a weakness and to kill an enemy you need to learn it. It's really cool and a lot more interesting than in bog-standard FPS. And I know, you also need to think in bog-standard FPS games, bit not even remotly like in System Shock games or in new Prey game. The recipe for killing enemies in bog-standard FPS games is very simple - you just shoot to kill and nothing more (well, sometimes you also use cover, strafing a lot etc.), where as in Prey you need to learn how enemy behaves, learn its weakness and use it in the most effective way, but guess what, this is not that simple in Prey which is also its HUGE plus. So it's not like you can just learn the weakness, learn how enemy behaves and that's it, job's done. Nope.

U utorak ili srijedu ću vjerovatno cijeli dan igrat ovu igru  ;D

Dishonored 2 mi je lanjski GOTY, a kažu da je ovo mnogo bolje!  thumbs1

I on kaže da Demo uopće ne predstavlja igru...
Isto tako, PS4 ima input lag!

PREY:Technical analysis & performance PC/PS4/XboxOne - YouTube

Kao i u D2, igra mi podržava 21:9 i to sa UIem u samim rubovima ekrana, naspram D2  thumbs1

« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 07, 2017, 08:32:54 od doktor1 »

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #10 u: Svibanj 07, 2017, 11:53:25 »
Ja sam proveo 10 minuta u igri, nekako mi je sve užas bilo.  cry1

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #11 u: Svibanj 07, 2017, 11:59:36 »
Nemoj igrat...
Ja sam uvjeren 110% da će mi biti top, možda i najbolje šta ću ove godine odigrat.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #12 u: Svibanj 08, 2017, 19:56:54 »
A moram u noćnu!  cry1

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #13 u: Svibanj 09, 2017, 15:19:33 »
Proveo tri sata u igri i tek sam ušao u Hardware labs, a da ne kažem da se još moram vratit jer iza imam quest i još neke nedorečene stvari... Dakle na koliko sam - 3% igre u tri sata?
Apsolutno sam oduševljen sa igrom pošto nismo dobili klasični FPS! A ja općenito obožavam svemirski setting u igrama tako da je Talos I kao naručen za mene...
Nakon dolaska u svoj ured i ponešto pročitanih mailova dolazi se do zanimljivih stvari po pitanju priče i situacije na Talosu...

Igram na hard i igra je zbilja teška, a Mimicsi su odlični jer je uvijek napeto pošto neznamo gdje nas mogu zaskočiti; još se nisam usudio upustit u borbu sa Phantomom
Dizajn je Dishonorovski te iako grafika nije nešto na šta će sline curit dizajn i mnoštvo detalja stvaraju odličnu prezentaciju; no sjene imaju preočiti poping te to malo smeta! Možda se može nekim tweakovima to sredit no nisam se time zabavljao

GLOO Cannon je odličan te mi se čini da ću njega prvog nadogradit; sa skillovima sam na čudu i neznam gdje da ulažem jer čekam pravu priliku da potrošim resurse u "ono pravo".

Performanse su vrhunske te imam konstantnih 60 FPSa na 2560x1080 rezoluciji. 21:9 podrška je odlična!

Sve u svemu odlična igra!

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #14 u: Svibanj 10, 2017, 01:31:29 »
Ja sam proveo 10 minuta u igri, nekako mi je sve užas bilo.  cry1

Baš ne berem kako ti je ovo užas!?
Možda je u ovome problem kod tebe, jer Prey je 1993 pa i više:

;D

Napokon igra gdje je potrebno malo i razmišljat, brinut o resursima i to ne samo municiji, otvoreni svijet gdje je sve povezano, odlične lokacije, ovi odlični Mimicsi koji te lako sjebu kada otrče iza ugla i pretvore se u....nešto  cer1njo
No, svakom njegovo...  thumbs1

« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 10, 2017, 01:34:05 od doktor1 »