Autor Tema: Novosti i glasine iz svijeta video igara  (Posjeta: 469774 vremena)

0 Članova i 5 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Cole™

Odg: Novosti i glasine iz svijeta video igara
« Odgovori #2565 u: Rujan 30, 2019, 19:03:33 »
Pogledao cijeli video, baš brutalno.  ave1
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2566 u: Rujan 30, 2019, 19:25:31 »
Ja poslušo ovog šta priča i ovo sve jednostavno zvuči nevjerovatno!  thumbs1

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR - PREVIEW - YouTube

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #2567 u: Listopad 01, 2019, 17:42:07 »

Prejak lik!!
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2568 u: Listopad 01, 2019, 18:07:13 »
Dobro je napravljeno. Pital sam se baš jel bude pucal u koljena. cer1njo cer1njo

Super je fatality. thumbs1

Igraš taj MK11 možda?

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #2569 u: Listopad 01, 2019, 19:43:58 »
Ne igram ali imam u planu uzet igru cim sredim brlog do kraja, sve mi je u rasulu, moram slozit simulator i ostale stvari pa da u miru mogu igrat.

U zaostatku sam dosta opcenito sa igrama, imam dug popis sta nisam jos poceo :)
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2570 u: Listopad 01, 2019, 20:09:01 »
Meni je na popisu za nabaviti nekad jer općenito volim MK, ali previše toga ima, nema tolko vremena jednostavno.

Super izgleda igra, jedino sam videl da je otključavanje opreme za likove smrt. Mikrotransakcije ili grind do besvijesti.

Offline the_prodigy

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2572 u: Listopad 22, 2019, 15:53:23 »
The Outer Worlds dobiva odlične ocjene, drugi tjedan se bude startalo. thumbs1

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2573 u: Listopad 22, 2019, 20:42:34 »
Da.... Pišu da je vrh!
Igrat će se day one!

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2574 u: Listopad 22, 2019, 21:10:24 »
Ja sam već preloadal. cer1njo

Samo kaj imam neke obaveze, pa ne bum odma day 1 mogel krenuti.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2575 u: Listopad 23, 2019, 10:22:56 »
Ali da sam očekivao ovakve ocjene niisam iiako sam fan Obsidiiana, iznenađen sam!
Kažu čak  da je napucavanje odlično i "mesnato"...

IGN: 8.5/10
With The Outer Worlds, Obsidian has found its own path in the space between Bethesda and BioWare's RPGs, and it’s a great one.

GameSpot: 9/10
I finished The Outer Worlds wanting more, eager to jump back into the world to see extra things. It's not a short game, but it's one packed with such a steady stream of wonderful characters to meet, interesting places to explore, and meaningful, multi-layered quests to solve, that it didn't feel like there was any room to get tired of it. I wanted to rewind the clock and do everything in a completely different way. The Outer Worlds is consistently compelling throughout, and it's a superb example of how to promote traditional RPG sensibilities in a sharp, modern experience.

Polygon: Recommended
Obsidian has pulled off the delicate task of creating an RPG that feels big while still keeping control of the overall scope of the game itself. There is a galaxy map, but this isn’t No Man’s Sky, with the freedom to completely explore every sprawling world if I choose to. Each planet consists of relatively small zones, so I’m able to focus on my current quest without becoming overwhelmed.

Destructoid: 9/10
A hallmark of excellence. There may be flaws, but they are negligible and won't cause massive damage.

Dualshockers: 9.5/10
While saying something like “The Outer Worlds is out of this world” may be low-hanging fruit for a writer, it isn’t a false statement. This game rewards player choice and experimentation on a level I have not seen since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and it manages to do so in both gameplay and story. With the best writing of any game thus far in 2019, any fan of RPGs needs to play The Outer Worlds. And no, The Board totally isn’t making me write th-

Twinifinite: 4/5
As a more compact Fallout-like experience The Outer Worlds really works, and I’m already hoping that we’ll get to return to the Halcyon Colony again someday.

Shack News: 9/10
The Outer Worlds demands players put in the time and effort if they want the best it has to offer. It’s a fine game under any circumstances, but it’s a top-notch RPG with heavy consequences at almost every turn for those that are willing to immerse themselves. The Outer Worlds doesn’t tell you a story, it gives you a world full of interesting characters and asks you to tell your own.

Gamesradar+: 4/5
The Outer Worlds marks Obsidian operating at the top of its game, and a strong foundation for a new franchise that seems destined for greatness.

Game Informer: 9.25/10
The Outer Worlds finds inspiring success despite some rough edges, much like the team of space-faring adventurers it follows.

Wccftech: 7.8/10
The Outer Worlds is pretty much exactly what you'd expect from Obsidian. The first-person action RPG features a great setting, fantastic writing and remarkable, complex characters to meet. The moment-to-moment gameplay isn't as exciting, though, failing to measure up with the best in the genre. Still, there's plenty to like here as long as you know what you're getting into, not to mention the potential for a sequel to be much better, particularly if the developers had a higher budget to work with.

We Got This Covered: 5/5
In all, The Outer Worlds is an unmitigated success. Naturally, recapturing the magic that made New Vegas such a beloved classic was never going to be an easy task, but the Californian studio has surprisingly pulled it off with aplomb once again. War never changes? I politely have to disagree. When Obsidian is at the helm, changes happen for the better, and that couldn’t make me happier.

Stevivor: 9.5/10
Obsidian has spent a considerable amount of time and effort in world-building, and you’d be doing the game (and yourself) and disservice by not exploring its planets and myriad side-quests. On top of this fully fleshed-out world, jam-packed with wonderful companions, quest-givers and NPCs in general is a sense of humour that truly shines. While it’s borderline juvenile, it manages to stay on the better side of judgment — something the likes of Borderlands has never been able to do.

COGconnected: 9.1/10
The Outer Worlds is a first-person shooter like no other. Offering an open world sandbox in which the entire game is your play-thing, I was easily sucked in and didn’t want to leave. Obsidian has stated it can be completed between 15-40 hours and I can’t imagine completing it so quickly with so many things to do. With full character development, a wonderful companion system, and a spirit all its own, The Outer Worlds is everything I had hoped it would be and more. From the excellent writing to the beautiful environments, each new world is vast enough to feel expansive without being desolate and wasted space. The gameplay and combat is fantastic and handles great, with the only downside being its occasional dip in frame rate or issues loading textures. The Outer Worlds fulfills the promise every other RPG makes of putting you in control and I can’t wait to try the game over and over again with different styles and tactics.

Press Start Australia: 8.5/10
The Outer Worlds is the kind of inspired take on a genre that could only come from a team as passionate and talented as Obsidian. It's not perfect, but it's creative, succinct, compelling and funny in all the right ways. I sincerely hope that this signals the beginning of a new, ongoing franchise because the people and stories of the Halcyon Colony will stick with me for a long time to come.

Windows Central: 4.5/5
The Outer Worlds is a tremendous RPG that feels like the culmination of Obsidian's efforts with similar franchises over the years. As a fan of classic Bioware and Bethesda RPGs, The Outer Worlds not only scratches the itch, but exceeds the legacy of the titles it draws inspiration from in some ways.

God is a Geek: 8.5/10
Ultimately, if you’ve played a Fallout game before, you won’t be surprised by many of The Outer Worlds’ systems and features, but each familiar idea is tweaked just enough to feel different if not unique. A wealth of side quests and places to explore ensure that you can never quite predict what’s over the next horizon, and some surprisingly intelligent and thoughtful writing shoots a bolt of maturity through the satirical atmosphere that provides levity and occasional pause for thought. The retro-futuristic, space western style may be nothing new in 2019, but The Outer Worlds approaches it with such undeniable charisma that you can’t help but be drawn into its colourful, diverse universe. And what’s more, it’s so confidently written and lovingly made that you’ll almost certainly want to go back for another adventure when you’re done.

​​​​​​​VGC: 4/5
The Outer Worlds’s real challenge is getting over what it isn’t, to enjoy what it is. It’s a game that only reveals much of its cleverness over time: both as events snowball, and as you discover the potential spread of multiple playthroughs. To discover those brains you have to look past limitations and accept this isn’t Galactic Fallout – you have to wait for Bethesda’s Starfield for that – and appreciate that this is a small slice of space with deep consequences. Manage that, and frosty first impressions thaw faster than a ship full of human popsicles.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2576 u: Listopad 23, 2019, 13:19:29 »
Ja sam nabrijan na igru, igra mi se tak nekaj. Još kak je Fallout otišel u krivom smjeru, kaj su ga pojednostavili za mase još dodatno, ovo mi je idealno. Šteta da Obsidian nema prava na Fallout jer Bethesda nema pojma kaj dela s IP-em.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2577 u: Listopad 23, 2019, 13:32:21 »
Pročitao na par mjesta da je ovo jedan od najboljih novih IP-jeva unazad dosta godina!
Iako po svem,u viđenom i ovaj dio ubija, nastavk bi mogao biti remek djelo.

A gledavši ovaj video neki dan, zaključio sam da je ekstra tajni projekt na kojem su radili - The Outer Worlds! Dakle, još 2017 godine se radilo na igri...

We take a walk around Obsidian Entertainment (and narrowly avoid their secret project) - YouTube

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #2578 u: Listopad 23, 2019, 13:35:20 »
Igra je krenula s razvojem 2016., to sam negde videl neki dan, brijem čak intervju s Cainom i Boyarskym dok sam gledal.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #2579 u: Listopad 23, 2019, 14:24:28 »
Kažu da možeš zaklat skoro koga hoćeš...
Uvijek sam neki good huy, pa ii sada opet u pilalrsiime koje igram..

Mislim da ću ovdje biti totalni seronja i psihopat!
Bez greške.
Napraviit temu da mogu postat svoje bolesne radnje kroz kampanju  cer1njo