Autor Tema: FIFA Manager 13  (Posjeta: 2132 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Kole

FIFA Manager 13
« u: Lipanj 01, 2012, 13:01:29 »
Jedva čekam ovaj naslov.Svaki manager je dobar.Samo me engine smeta.Stari engine koji je povlačio fifu10 na pc-u i ps2 :(
Sve mi se sviđa što su uveli.Ovo će bit jedan od najboljih menagera od fife daleko.
Evo malo detalje.Neda mi se prevodit jel ima dosta toga pa...
FIFA MANAGER 13 introduces Team Dynamics, a new feature that brings the role of the trainer to life, encouraging players to pay close attention to relationships, egos and goals of individuals within the team. As the trainer, you get an overview of team hierarchy, rivalry, personality clashes, personal goals, and much more. New individual player objectives have a special role, and your team will only be successful with enough team leaders and everyone working towards the same objectives. Two new features called Team Matrix and Hierarchy Pyramid enables fan to quickly identify which players are having challenges and their impact on team dynamics. From balancing player rivalries to spending enough time understanding and setting player expectations, FIFA MANAGER 13 will push you to perfect the art of team management.
The game also takes a visual leap forward with higher resolution graphics, numerous new fan banners that create a livelier atmosphere in the stadiums, and fans now wear shirts, scarves and jackets that show off their team colours, just like real life. Plus, the 3D game option has been refined, and tactical orders and individual instructions to players now have seamless settings which enable gamers to further fine-tune their tactical plans.
Option to control the penalty taker
-   Option to select the penalty takers before a shoot-out
-   Additional tooltips with position information
-   Injuries in stages
-   Option to send all players to warm-up at once
-   Special commentaries on fan behaviour
-   Weather changes
-   Comments on tactics
-   New injury time calculation and comments
-   Pre-penalty texts and many more.

Kao što sam rekao.Stari Engine :(

« Zadnja izmjena: Lipanj 01, 2012, 13:04:37 od Tommy_CRO »