Autor Tema: FIFA 13  (Posjeta: 66196 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Luckyluke

Odg: FIFA 13
« Odgovori #45 u: Kolovoz 15, 2012, 21:29:43 »
FIFA 13 Demo GAMEPLAY + Info

Kolko ovo dobro izgleda; gotovo sve boljke prethodnika su ispravljene. Impact engine je ispoliran, malko ubrzan tempo igre što mi se sviđa, igrači se bolje otvaraju, 1st touch djeluje odlično, novi skill movesi, bolje animacije igrača i golmana, bolja kontrola lopte...

Mogo bi do preksutra.   cer1njo

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #46 u: Kolovoz 15, 2012, 22:12:43 »
Mislim da ću čak napravit prednaruđžbu ave1

Offline CROKiXi

« Odgovori #47 u: Kolovoz 18, 2012, 13:28:42 »
neznam što reći osim  ave1 ave1 ali opet malo čudno  cer1njo
FIFA13 prati nogomet
"Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." ~Colin McRae

Origin -> CRO_KiX1
Steam -> CRO_KiX1

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #48 u: Kolovoz 18, 2012, 13:30:17 »
Odličan dodatak igri thumbs1

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #49 u: Kolovoz 18, 2012, 13:38:29 »
Fifu 12 sam preskočil iz više razloga - jedan je mukotrpna Fifa 11 platina (do koje sam istu igral stotine sati nakon izlaska nove Fife), a drugi manjak para (kaj je sad izraženije nego ikad).

No ovu bi htel pod svaku cijenu, čini mi se da bi mogla opasno rulati!

Evo dojmova PSU-a s Gamescoma:

Citat:
Based on our hands-on time with FIFA 13 at Gamescom this week, here's the five match day changes that I feel take the venerable series to a whole new level.

1. First touch

In FIFA 12, the ball sticks to player's feet like velcro. In football that doesn’t happen most of the time. The way that the ball moves depends on various factors and in FIFA 13 EA Sports has taken into account velocity and trajectory to affect the way it moves on first touch.

On the pitch this translates extremely well, allowing you to gain some ground against an opponent and forcing you to think tactically about the position of the player you’re passing to in relation to his marker. In FIFA 12, I felt that if my marker was tight I would shield the ball, but now that first touch comes into play there's more freedom to try and knock it forward in the direction you turn to try and create a bit of space.

2. Changes to A.I. Attack

In FIFA 12, A.I. controlled attacking players on your team would generally run in a straight line to create space and respond to a through run. They'd also turn back rather awkwardly when realizing they were in an offside position. In FIFA 13 they make intelligent curved runs too.

On the pitch this not only looks more realistic but opens a wider variety of attacking options than FIFA 12. When triggering a player ahead to make a run, you can also use this tactic to draw the marking defender out of position to create space ahead for you to run into. After playing six back-to-back games of FIFA 13 it's clear to see that the enhanced A.I. can help you produce an even wider variety of goals than ever before.

3. Player impact engine enhanced

In FIFA 12, the player impact engine only related to the player with the ball, his marker and anyone else who collided with them, but in FIFA 13 impact can also happen off the ball.
On the pitch, this adds a new level of realism and comes with advantages and disadvantages for both teams. On some occasions, I'd send a player forward and prepare to execute a through ball, but he'd collide with an opposing player and tumble over. In a few circumstances, I'd already released the ball so gave it away to the opposition. This doesn't happen often enough to become an irritation, and when it does happen to the opposing team I was grateful of the slip-up. This is just what would happen in the real sport, so I'm pleased to see it in FIFA 13.

4. Welcome changes to the loading screen

In FIFA 12, players would have to wait in an arena with just a ball and a goalkeeper, but in FIFA 13 you can practice your skills with mini-game tutorials.

Before each match you can really refine your skills. I've never been brilliant at free kicks, so welcomed the chance to practice free kicks. A number of targets appear in the goalmouth and it’s up to you to hit them. Already, over just six matches, I've seen how this improves your aiming and teaches you to place free-kicks more accurately. It's a small change, but one that should improve my game.

5. Real-time commentary

In FIFA 12, all the commentary was recorded pre-release, but in FIFA 13 the top team clubs will have commentary that reflects their real-world standing and current status.

On the pitch, I saw an example of this with Man City's final match of the Premiership season against QPR. The commentators referenced Man City's real-world progress as if they were commentating the game live and knew it was their first chance of a Premiership title of years. This enhanced commentary for the top tiered teams is another part of the realistic package that EA Sports is hoping to deliver in FIFA 13.

Overall, I loved playing the new FIFA 13. Usually, with each yearly iteration, there's one change that I'm not that pleased with, though after a few weeks of playing I usually get used to it. But with FIFA 13, at this particular point, there's not one negative I can think off; it's brilliant.

FIFA 13 hands-on: 5 match day changes that make it the best FIFA yet -- PlayStation Universe
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #50 u: Kolovoz 21, 2012, 16:41:01 »

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #51 u: Rujan 01, 2012, 10:29:56 »

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #52 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 21:43:10 »

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #53 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 21:58:22 »
Fifa 12.5

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #54 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 22:00:34 »
Fanboy  kava1
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #55 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 22:00:56 »
Kakva Fifa 12.5?
 cer1njo

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #56 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 22:03:40 »
Trkelja bezveze.
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Kole

« Odgovori #57 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 22:10:18 »
Fanboy  kava1

Yes I am. Of PES oskors.
U mad ?

Offline CROKiXi

« Odgovori #58 u: Rujan 04, 2012, 22:19:27 »
ili si mislio 13.5  :P svaki ima svoje mišljenje i igra onu igru koja mu odgovara, do prošle godine sam igrao PES al onda  sam probao Fifa-u te se rodila ljubav prema njoj i sad nebi pokrenuo PES jer mi jednostavno Fifa više leži..
"Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." ~Colin McRae

Origin -> CRO_KiX1
Steam -> CRO_KiX1

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #59 u: Rujan 06, 2012, 13:57:23 »
Otkriven je soundtrack koji će biti u igri:
Otkriven FIFA 13 soundtrack | HCL.hr