Autor Tema: Company of Heroes 2  (Posjeta: 2664 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Luckyluke

Company of Heroes 2
« u: Srpanj 01, 2012, 12:40:14 »

Nastavak jedne od najboljih strateških igara smještene u WWII. Datum izlaska je nedefiniran, ali se očekuje 2013. godine.

Company of Heroes 2: Forgotten Sacrifice Trailer (Official)

Komentari, očekivanja...

Offline Luckyluke

Odg: Company of Heroes 2
« Odgovori #1 u: Srpanj 25, 2012, 14:19:43 »
Company of Heroes 2 predstavio simulaciju vremenskih uvjeta | HCL.hr

Facts:
 - 110 people work on COH2
- Again the right use of the dynamic game environment is important, not the amount of troops
- Campaign takes place from 22. June 1941 until Berlin 1945
- Producer Greg Wilson says that Essence 3.0 is on eye level (right translation? ) with Call of Duty or Battlefield
- HDR Light, SSAO, new water renderer
- BUT they also promise better performance for all PC Systems than in vCOH and Addons
- True sight examples: Use Smoke Grenades to sneak through areas without uncovering your best troops. Or blow a gap in a wall to see what is behind it.
- The weather is extremly realistic. Snow gathers on static objects and gets blown away by explosions
-Snow is not a texture but has deep, so infanterists move very slowly in deep snow (with nice animations). Its easier on the street but the enemy knows that too...
- Flame throwers can destroy a house completly. It will slowly burn down until it can't be used anymore
- Soldiers now can jump over their cover
- The AI in the campaign is now not scripted anymore, they use the same AI as in skirmish mode, which makes it much more interesting
- Retreat means death in the campaign (but don't know if scripted or not)
- The recoil when the T-34 shoots even affects the environmental physics. - ground shakes and lets the cup of coffee of General Annoying fall on his new uniform ;)
- They want the coop mode to be really big, because a high amount of players prefered to play with other players against the AI
- German troops stand out with their advanced technology compared with the russians, upgrades and tactical use of special abilities are more important for the Wehrmacht than for the Soviets
- The Russians rely on mass but class and like to use brute force. They got many powerful tanks.
- The developers don't want to tell us yet if tanks can break through ice but they said: "Dont underestimate General snow and General mud!"
- You are able to steal the enemies vehicles
- Base building will stay in game

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fantastično, jedva čekam ovo. CoH mi je bio odličan (sram me samo reći kolko sam sati na njega potrošio), a ovo samo može bit još bolje.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #2 u: Srpanj 25, 2012, 16:43:46 »
Pošto kažeš da si utukao sate i sate, to se uglavnom igra MP? Postoji li SP i vrijed li što?

Offline Luckyluke

« Odgovori #3 u: Srpanj 25, 2012, 17:04:06 »
Da, ima multi i tu sam većinu sati utukao. Nije ni SP za baciti, dapače jako je kvalitetan, no ipak je MP okosnica igre.

Offline domoALIVE

• Alone on the Road
  • "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
« Odgovori #4 u: Kolovoz 06, 2012, 23:58:31 »
nisam neki veliki ljubitelj   strateških igara, ali ovo izgleda uredu.

Offline Luckyluke

« Odgovori #5 u: Travanj 03, 2013, 20:34:50 »
Počela je beta ovog tjedna na Steamu, a PC Gamer trenutno dijeli beta keyeve na FB-u pa požurite dok nije nestalo.