Autor Tema: GTA V  (Posjeta: 266697 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Cole™

Odg: GTA V
« Odgovori #765 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:15:49 »
Nezz, iz prve ruke su došle informacije da igra leti.
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Nexus

« Odgovori #766 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:20:18 »
Nema mi nikakve logike i smisla low settings + 4k!
Ama baš nikakvog...
Nemoj me krivo shvatiti ili nešto,ali nema ni meni puno smisla imati 4K na high postavkama na karticama sa 2gb rama.
Koliko god možda bila dobra optimizacija ipak neki kompromisi moraju biti napravljeni.
Uostalom mislim da bi se pohvalili i kazali da su to postigli sa tim karticama u 4K na nekakvim high postavkama.
Nezz...oni nisu ništa krivo rekli,a  vidi ovo usput:
"The optimal way to run the game will depend on an individual’s preference," says Hoare, noting that the multitude of graphics options will allow players to find a balance between a high framerate and high settings.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #767 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:23:48 »
ali nema ni meni puno smisla imati 4K na high postavkama na karticama sa 2gb rama.

Ovo je istina...
Mislim da je 2GB VRAMa maksimalno do 2560x1440.... A i to je pitanje...
Na ovoj slici igra sisa 4GB VRAMa @4k
Iako kada vidim da je uključne FXAA, MSAA i TXAA ništa mi nije jasno!!
« Zadnja izmjena: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:25:53 od doktor1 »

Offline Nexus

« Odgovori #768 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:27:38 »
Po tome i na konzoli je moglo biti u 4K  ;D,a iskreno ja bi radije da mi igra lijepše izgleda u 1080p nego da žrtvujem sve da bi pokrenuo u 4K-u.

edit: ovo piše refresh rate 29hz? Možda tu cilja na 30 fps-a? Ima li to kakve veze?

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #769 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:30:58 »
Za 24" ekran mi je dovoljno i 1440p ako želim nešto oštriji prikaz..
Dark Souls 2 igram na 2880x1620 i prezentacija je drastično oštrija nego na 1080p..
A igra na toj rezoluciji radi nna 60FPSa  cer1njo
I to na GTX 750 TI kartici  cer1njo

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #770 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:31:49 »
edit: ovo piše refresh rate 29hz? Možda tu cilja na 30 fps-a? Ima li to kakve veze?

Da to je pola refresh ratea! Da zaključa na 30 FPSa
Rjetko to igre nude tako da to moram forsirat preko nvidia control panela

Offline Nexus

« Odgovori #771 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:37:14 »
Baš im ne ide u prilog ovaj prikaz tu  ;D
Lik je uključio sve živo,a igra na nekoj zvijeri koja ima 6gb rama u sebi pa je locknuo na 30.
Ali rekao sam Rockstar nije ništa loše učinio sa tim što je izjavio za 4K30fps-a.
To je PC i kako se kaže neko ce birati vecu rezoluciju/manji fps/manj epostavke ili manju rezoluciju/stabilniji fps/više postavke.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #772 u: Travanj 09, 2015, 14:39:13 »
Oduševljen sam sa svim AA opcijama pouključivanim!!  ave1
Jednostavno impresioniran ljudskom glupošću!
Nadam se da to nije neko iz PC GAMER časopica/portala

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #773 u: Travanj 10, 2015, 16:02:41 »

cer1njo

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #774 u: Travanj 10, 2015, 16:08:46 »
Bolje je ovako  :P

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #775 u: Travanj 10, 2015, 16:10:16 »
Dobro da ima digitalne verzije inače bi se pirati namountali. cer1njo cer1njo

Offline SuperVeloce

« Odgovori #776 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 00:42:08 »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZcl0kKOU2c

uvjek plačem na ovog lika

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #777 u: Travanj 11, 2015, 09:01:19 »
GTA 5 PC will go live in the US on Monday

People expected the PC version to be graphically superior to the PS4/Xbox One version, but nobody expected to be so blown away with such a staggering difference.

It's not a Ubisoft-style quick port of the console version, it's been reworked thoroughly to offer an unmatched experience on PC.

They felt like it was designed with bourgeois (very high-end) computers in mind, but there are a lot of graphics options to make sure it runs on just about any hardware.

Runs "perfectly" on older hardware (Core 2 Duo + 9800GT). No mention of which settings or resolution though.

No element pop-up or clipping, unlike the console versions.

New lighting system with different light diffraction.

Some places were radically redesigned, for instance the Playboy Mansion's pool which used to be a rectangle and is now a wild river, complete with a stream a cave.
Supports 3D and dual/triple monitors.

Supports the PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers natively.

GTA Online supports up to 30 players + 2 spectators.

New radio station "The Lab FM" with completely new tracks. "Self radio" station allows list to your own MP3s.

Rockstar Editor offers manual recording, but also always keeps a buffer of the last 30 seconds.

Rockstar Editor offers plenty of options for editing, such as camera angles, transitions, blurs, DOF, lighting saturation. You can also add sounds including all audio files from the game itself (including sound effects, music and dialogs).

"Director Mode" allows to change the time of the day, weather, pedestrian/car traffic density. You can be any character (human or animal) and you can teleport.

"The graphic overhaul doesn't stop at just textures or LOD, cause the studio has totally redone(?) the open world by changing radically some places, to magnify them thanks to the superior calcul power. For example the pool from the Playboy mansion, who was a simple rectangle become a river with current(flow?) and a cave. In the same way, many other places in Los Santos have been reworked to give a more immersive render."

Twice the draw distance.

20 new wild animals.

Recommended specs refer to 1080p 60 FPS.

First impressions are VERY positive. Better graphics are instantly noticeable.

They start the game on mount Chiliad and they can see Blaine county and even Los Santos, every little detail is visible.

It looks very clean and they are very impressed with the lighting system and the draw distance.

They used a similar rig (2x GTX 980 + i7-5930k + 16GB ram) as other testers with the settings on "absolute max"

They noticed that a few shadows from objects loaded too slow while gliding into a valley with the parachute.

When they arrived in the valley a member of the PR-Team "cheats himself a Kuruma".

Then he drives to Vinewood Boulevard in Los Santos and some textures looked a bit crappy but its only noticeable when they really search for it and not noticeable while playing.

Now they get to play:

Mouse and keyboard controls are much better than in GTA 4.

The menu for controls has a lot of options and you can change key bindings.

The game doesnt record video. It records what its happening in-game and you can change things like the camera perspective afterwards.

They made a scene in which Franklin shoots a gas station with a grenade launcher and the camera follows the projectile in slow motion and the gas station explodes.

In the Director Mode you have access to "all sets and characters" almost the whole portfolio of characters is available, like animals, police men, gang members, and soldiers. You can also import your GTAnline characters.

There is another article about technical details:

They used two GTX 980 with 4 GB Ram and a Samsung UHD Display.

The hardware guy knew from the fan noise that it was a multi GPU setup but he was surprised they didnt use Titan Xs and a i7-5960X.

"Holy ****, the draw distance is incredible. Without exaggeration: Something like this have PC gamers not seen before, and other gamers havent either."
FXAA, MSAA and Nvidia TXAA.

He thinks long shadows are probably Contact Hardening Shadows and HBAO+.

There were hundreds of cars very far away and you could only barely see their lights because of the distance.

Pop-up not noticeable except for a few shadows and some vegetation.

He noticed some tiny stutters but that must be because of the SLI setup which is hard at work. "and noisy..."

"Sometimes it dropped to 45FPS but thats fine because hey its 4k!"

He was surprised by how smooth it runs.

Well optimized. Should run on 4K with 30FPS if you turn some settings off with a single GTX 980.

Details are incredible, even underwater.

There were very detailed plants, fish and whales. Also very well animated.

"We are just nit-picking though: The game looks great on PC!"

The interiors of cars were further improved for the PC version.

In the editor they changed camera perspective and scene, lighting, colour and focus effects, they added music and sound effects.

The editor records everything in-game in a certain radius around the player. The playback recording thingy is not locked to 30 seconds: It depends on how much is going on.

They saw a film made with the editor that was an ad for a car, an adrenaline-packed (?) motorcross video and an animal documentary with a stingray.

The tool is so powerful that the recent PC launch trailer was made with it.

Their build of the game wasnt finished but pretty close. I hope that this explains some minor problems. Hopefully the final version and updates further improve the performance.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #778 u: Travanj 13, 2015, 14:12:17 »
Neda mi se sada tražit...
Kakvi su priča, likovi i tako to?
U GTA IV su mi bili napor živi, pogotovo onaj vražiji Roman i one reatrdirane blakanse uskočice!

Offline Hrv4tin4

« Odgovori #779 u: Travanj 13, 2015, 14:24:06 »
Neda mi se sada tražit...
Kakvi su priča, likovi i tako to?
U GTA IV su mi bili napor živi, pogotovo onaj vražiji Roman i one reatrdirane blakanse uskočice!

Prica je dobra koliko može biti za jedan GTA naslov. Dobra je u tom smislu sto solidno kombinira i isprepleće 3 lika istovremeno.
Zanimljiva, raznolika i zabavna no i uvelike nerealna.
Lik tipa Trevor je totalni kreten i psihopat koji u stvarnosti ne bi bio živ ni 24 sata jer bi ga netko ubio...

To me jedino malo smeta. Price druga 2 glavna lika su puno bolje i vjerodostojnije.

No klincima ne bi bilo zanimljivo bez frajera koji je kreten i uništava sve oko sebe.