Autor Tema: Forza Motorsport 5  (Posjeta: 133995 vremena)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Thergothon

Odg: Forza Motorsport 5
« Odgovori #480 u: Svibanj 08, 2014, 22:07:34 »
Mene dileme peru već jako dugo, ali trenutno sam 99% za Ps4. Na novi PC ne mislim bacati silne pare (koje nemam  cer1njo) a xbox kao primarna konzola ne dolazi u obzir zbog podrške za volan, makar me Forza užasno privlači.

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #481 u: Lipanj 09, 2014, 13:00:34 »
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #482 u: Lipanj 10, 2014, 00:32:53 »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnZpH28mI8

Booster pack:
1967 Brabham BT24

2013 Ford Formula Ford EcoBoost 200

1989 Audi #4 Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO

1939 Maserati 8CTF

1956 Lotus Eleven

Fenomenalan update! Slušaju community za promjenu.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #483 u: Srpanj 01, 2014, 18:07:02 »
Brutalan car pack ovaj mjesec, car lista postaje sve impresivnija. Između ostalog - u custom race body type ekipa skopala - 80's i 90's F1, tak da najvjerojatnije dolazi još dosta open wheela i to vjerojatno legendarni bolidi!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfsB4Wcdsw

2013 Lamborghini Veneno

A departure from traditional Lamborghini styling is represented in the Veneno. Radical bulging lines, a wing that looks like it belongs on an LMP car, and aero on top of more aero; these are just a few of the elements that make the most expensive production car in the world unique. Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini, the Veneno is a street-legal racecar, loosely based on the Aventador. We say “loosely,” because not only is the Veneno more powerful and higher-revving, thanks to larger air intakes and a modified exhaust system, but its form is quite obviously its own. Cues have been taken from the Aventador in the Y-shaped headlights and taillights, but the Veneno is much more of a design experiment like the 2006 Miura concept; with a quality that is at once timeless and jaw-dropping in all categories, including that $4.1 million price tag. Lamborghini built one for itself as a demo car, and sold three, each accented with a color from the Italian flag. The red accented car went to to Antoine Dominic, owner of Lamborghini Long Island. The second, with green accents, went to prominent Lamborghini fan Kris Singh. The final model, with white accents, was caught in Hong Kong on its way to Macau. Seeing one in the real world will most likely never happen, so take advantage of Forzavista and get as up close and personal with this stunning masterpiece.

1939 Audi Auto Union Type D

Potentially the most expensive car to ever go to auction at Christie’s, the 1939 Audi Auto Union Type D was expected to sell for as much as $12 million. It was eventually acquired by Audi for an undisclosed price. There is so much history in the Auto Union Type D. To begin with, the car’s design was produced by none other than Ferdinand Porsche. The rear-engine design delivered unpredictable oversteer and Porsche attempted to counter this with a swing half-axle suspension before following the Mercedes lead and going with a de Dion system. The twin-supercharger V-12 delivered amazing horsepower and was known to break the rear tires loose at 100 mph. Tire slippage was an issue addressed by another Porsche innovation, the limited-slip differential. All this technology was developed during a period of state-sponsored motor racing. The success of the Auto Union Type D was ended by the course of Germany and World War II. When the war was over several Auto Union team cars were found by invading Russian Army forces and taken as spoils of war. These cars were disassembled and studied by the Soviets until, in the 1980s, American car enthusiast Paul Karassik tracked down chassis number 19 and many Type D original parts. Karassik handed over the collection to noted restoration shop Crosthwaite and Gardiner and the Type D was restored to its original form. With a top speed in excess of 200 miles per hour and that thundering, whining V-12 behind the driver, there isn’t another driving experience that can match the Auto Union Type D.

1967 Lotus Type 49

Take yourself back to what many refer to as the greatest era of open-wheel racing; the days when legendary racers Jim Clark and Graham Hill piloted the Lotus Type 49 to seemingly countless victories. Clark and Hill were the very best at their jobs, and the Type 49 represented the cutting edge of design technology. After a period of difficulty in the 3.0-liter formula, Colin Chapman went back to the drawing board. Chapman made the next step forward and convinced Ford to build an F1 engine. The result would be the Ford Cosworth DFV and an advanced chassis using the engine as a stress-bearing structural member. Since then nearly all Formula One cars have been built this way and the Cosworth DFV would become the engine of choice through the 1970s. The 49 could be a handful to drive, with the power of the Cosworth V8 delivering bursts of power that even Graham Hill had reservations about. Take your throttle control to the next level and give the Brabham BT24 something to fight with on equal ground with one of Colin Chapman’s major advances in race car design.

2013 Mazda #7 Andretti Autosport USF2000

Looking to follow the Mazda Road to Indy? A USF2000 is a formative step toward Indy Lights and possibly even a true IndyCar racing career. Greats like Dan Wheldon and Sam Hornish Jr. stepped on this rung of the open-wheel ladder, as well as rising stars like Sage Karam. Driven currently in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda, cars like the Andretti Autosport USF2000 provides drivers as young as 14 with a chance to prove their worth as well as an opportunity to progress to the next level – Pro Mazda. These Van Diemen Elan chassis are open-wheel, single-seat, open-cockpit racers with front and rear wings. Multiple tuning adjustments make them competitive on any track. They are powered by Mazda MZR 2-liter powerplants with somewhere in the neighborhood of 170 horsepower connected to a Hewland 5-speed sequential gearbox. These cars can hit speeds of 150 mph. Consider it a contrast to the Formula Ford racers but, instead of touring with the BTCC cars of England, these teams follow and race on the same tracks as IndyCars.

1952 Ferrari 375

In the early days of Formula One racing, the Indianapolis 500, known then as “the 500,” was part of the points chase in the F1 driver’s championship. Few European teams raced the 500 and, likewise few American drivers competed on the European circuits. The story of the 1952 Ferrari 375 is one that broke that mold. In these early days of Formula One racing, Alfa Romeo was the team to beat, and it was in the Ferrari 375 that Alberto Ascari garnered Ferrari’s first grand prix win with a victory at Silverstone. Later wins in 1951 at the Nürburgring and Monza cemented Ferrari as a true contender at the highest level of racing. Enzo Ferrari was outspoken in his dislike of the Offenhauser V8s that dominated American race circuits and approved sending four teams with specially-built 375 Indy V12s to compete at the Brickyard in 1952. In one of the most technically diverse 500s of all time, where the pole-setting Cummin’s Turbodiesel battled alongside the Offy supercharged V8s, Ferrari came to make their own case with a naturally-aspirated V12. Many argue that Alberto Ascari and the 375 Indy could have won, had he not spun and retired with a wheel failure on lap 40. The 375’s overall pace was on par or better than the winner, an Offy. With Ascari behind the wheel, coupled with the V12’s reliability and relatively meager fuel consumption, it was certainly possible.

1974 Toyota Celica GT

Before the Celica’s introduction, Toyota was perceived as a builder of dull-but-worthy cars. The Celica’s sporty appeal brought a new market and more appealing image to the Japanese automaker. Some called it a copy of the Mustang, but it was simply one of the many early 1970s compact coupes that came to America during the gas crunch. With its long-hood/short deck proportions, space for four, and sporty styling (in the GT model), the Celica barged into America to compete with the likes of the Opel, Mazda RX-2, and Datsun 510. You could bump a standard Celica ST to a GT model for a mere $220. What you got was revised suspension rates that dropped the stance a quarter inch. The rest of the GT package is pure cosmetics: five-inch wheels, more open wheel arches, and GT-specific badging; all models bore the classic “smile” bumpers. Sure, economy came first and power output is modest, but these Japanese gems are getting harder and harder to find these days.

2015 Audi S3 Sedan

If you are going to go small, why not “go big” and spin up the new Audi S3? In the battle for market share, Audi is the last to join the other German luxury marques in the compact class. Among the five new three-series models Audi is touting to draw folks into the four rings is the top-of-the-line S3. While the S3 is primarily front-wheel-drive, it is of course equipped with quattro and very aptly delivers power to the rear axle via a Haldex clutch. This may be an entry-level S-badged Audi, but the performance from the turbo-charged four-cylinder is spunky to say the least. Under full boost the turbo will peak around 29 psi, and the resultant forced induction generates nearly 300 horsepower and almost diesel-like torque from low RPM. So if you’ve have had enough of the practicality of the standard American or Japanese sedans, Audi has the lure baited and is ready to net a new batch of driving enthusiasts with the S3.

1956 Ford F-100

Ford’s F100 truck series was a hit in 1953 but didn’t really hit its stride until the 1956 model – the best-looking and most powerful version of Ford’s classic workhorse. Maybe it was the new grille. Or that wraparound windscreen. Fans of the blue oval had the optional V8, too, which boosted the F100 to a respectable 167 horsepower, plenty of power for a hard-working vehicle. The F100 went through additional revisions but, for Ford truck connoisseurs, the 1956 model remains a high point.

1973 Ford XB Falcon GT

This might be the most famous Australian car abroad. Not only has it been the star of a major motion picture set in a post-apocalyptic Outback wasteland (that would be “Mad Max”), it’s also been celebrated as the well-loved first car of Australia’s Eric Bana in the 2009 documentary film “Love the Beast.” As one of the first all-Australian designed cars from Ford, it was a no-brainer to send the XB Falcon racing. It battled the Holden LH Torana at the most famous Australian race, the Bathurst 1000 (although its very similar predecessor, the XA Falcon, had a bit better luck). However, race and film career aside, the Falcon stands on its own as a car worthy of admiration. With a snarling 300 horsepower 351 “Cleveland” V8 (an American design locally built in Australia and celebrated in large graphics on the side proclaiming “GT 351”) rumbling under the twin-scooped hood, the GT has plenty of punch to back up its spot at the top of the XB Falcon lineup. With less than 1,000 XB GT hardtops produced, this iconic Australian muscle car is a rare bird.

1983 GMC Vandura G-1500

If the GMC Vandura isn’t the most classic van of all time – and it may well be – it certainly has the coolest name. Be it a work van, party-wagon, or a rig worthy of toting B.A. Baracus and the rest of “The A-Team” around, this half-ton hauler has potential. Tout your best conversion van designs, model your favorite service company or just keep her plain Jane and go hit the track with the NASCAR engine conversion. Now in Forza Motorsport 5 you can trick your Vandura out with even cooler options like a rooftop wing and front spoiler, making the Vandura that more at the ready to serve your next “vantasy.”

« Zadnja izmjena: Srpanj 01, 2014, 18:20:19 od ManTheRamparts »

Offline Montoya

« Odgovori #484 u: Srpanj 01, 2014, 18:17:52 »
Meni su ipak Lotus i Ferrari klasa za sebe u ovoj konkurenciji.
Jos da su im slicne performanse.
Onda naravno slijedi Lambo ali za moj ukus ipak malo presvemirski izgleda.
CroGrid & CroSimRacing osnivač i administrator

od 2008. & od 2009.

"And I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away"

"Nothin to smile about, I'm about to lose my mind"

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #485 u: Srpanj 01, 2014, 18:24:09 »
Meni su isto Audi Auto Union, Lotus i Ferrari najbolji od tud, ali i ostatak je jako dobar. Povratak Pobješnjelog Maxa se cijeni itekak, Veneno super za odmjeravanje snaga s P1 i LaFerrari...

Al da, old school formule su pun pogodak, čak bi se moglo reći da nemaju neku konkurenciju.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #486 u: Rujan 30, 2014, 14:53:46 »
Just how close is Froza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One to the real world? Here is my attempt at matching the real world front wheel drive 'ring record set by the Renault Megane 275 Trophy in a Forza 5 Megane 250 RS upgraded to the same specification (275bhp, titanium exhaust, adjustable suspension and some weight reduction.

The newly laser mapped Nurburgring in Forza 5 seems to be incredibly realistic with the real world and the in game car closely matched.

For Forza 5 players the tuning setup is available 275 Trophy #Under8

'ring record: 275 Trophy R vs Forza Motorsport 5

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #487 u: Rujan 30, 2014, 14:57:58 »
Do četvrte minute sam mislio da je samo ovo desno igra...

ave1
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline DogZy

« Odgovori #488 u: Rujan 30, 2014, 15:15:27 »
Fuchsrohre (1.37-1.46) i Adenauer Forst (1.46. - 1.59) mi se u FM5 čine preblagi, kao da imaju drugačije radijuse i nisu toliko strmi...Dalje od toga nisam gledao, vjerojatno ima još takvih zavoja.
You are aiming for just one sweet spot in the corner. It's the point where centrifugal and cornering forces reach their equilibrium, where they are all at once replaced with acceleration.
APEX - The invisible vertex of a corner, a place where the fastest lap times are recorded.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #489 u: Rujan 30, 2014, 15:22:44 »
Meni se isto čini da su neke djelove fulali, 5:50 npr. opće nije strmina ko in rl, malo ih elevacija zeza. Sumnjam nekak da je ovo laserski skenirano. ;D

Offline Shimmy

• Racing Legend
  • But you don't know how I can drive!
« Odgovori #490 u: Listopad 04, 2014, 16:45:43 »
Mislim da je to samo do kamere, ako se malo bolje pogleda, jesu nagibi, samo pitanje je možda percepcije. I dalje je ovo drugo "samo" igra
Track drivers see the same corner thousands of times, rally drivers see a thousand corners one time.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #491 u: Studeni 22, 2014, 21:57:16 »

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #492 u: Prosinac 01, 2014, 21:31:10 »
Par slika na brzaka.

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #493 u: Siječanj 26, 2015, 14:47:04 »
Ramparts! I ostali naravno koji imate/igrate igru?
Ukoliko se nabavi nova EX kutija, kupit igru ili neću ništa propustiti ako pričekam FM6?
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Duvorynn

« Odgovori #494 u: Siječanj 26, 2015, 16:06:05 »
Moje mišljenje je da nećeš propustiti ništa, kao i sa svakom drugom igrom, ako imaš vremena za igranje imaš, a ako ne, pomiriš se sa činjenicom da će doć' bolji dani šofe1 šofe1 šofe1
Either snow, sun or rainy day, FAIR PLAY forever and all the way!