Autor Tema: AVANTURE (point and click i ostale)  (Posjeta: 47903 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline doktor1

Odg: AVANTURE (point and click i ostale)
« Odgovori #120 u: Listopad 25, 2015, 18:42:13 »
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
(Day of the Tentacle Adventure Gamers recenzija - 5/5)

Jedva čekam... Jedna od najboljih avantura ikada u još ljepšem ruhu...

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #121 u: Listopad 25, 2015, 18:43:12 »
 cer1njo
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #122 u: Siječanj 05, 2016, 16:53:41 »
Neke, meni zanimljive avanture koje dolaze u 2016 godini:

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure

In an alternative present day, where death cults are popping out everywhere, all in competition to awaken Cthulhu, grizzled P.I. Don R. Ketype is hired by a mysterious patron to locate the dreaded Necronomicon. How bad could things go, really? After all, it aint nothin’ but a book of some sort.

Tacoma

The makers of Gone Home are taking us out of the house and launching us into space. In Tacoma there’s a mysterious, seemingly abandoned space station to explore...

Kelvin and the Infamous Machine

Enraged when his life’s research is ridiculed by the media, Dr. Edwin Lupin decides to become not merely the greatest genius ever, but the only genius ever, by stealing credit for humankind’s most appreciated works. Now spacetime is being altered and humanity needs a hero. Can the bumbling Kelvin, driven by a basic understanding of right and wrong, repair the unravelling timeline? Or will he totally blow it and doom the universe to oblivion?

Kathy Rain

Kathy Rain, a sassy rocker chick with a knack for detective work, returns to her hometown after being gone for many years. Joined by her enthusiastic roommate Eileen, she starts investigating a local mystery, the legacy of her recently deceased grandfather. As they follow a trail of clues he left behind, questions will emerge… What was Joseph Rain really looking for that night all those years ago? What turned him into a mere shell of a man, confined to a wheelchair? What secret did a young artist suicide take with her to the grave, and why are so many people in Conwell Springs going mad? The truth is dark and sinister, and as things come to a head, bizarre events start to occur with a striking resemblance to Kathy’s childhood nightmares.

Yesterday Origins

Origins continues the adventures of its hero, John Yesterday, simultaneously with events that link the modern times with events from the Spanish Inquisition period.

1979 Revolution

Reza is a young photojournalist in Tehran during the electrifying early days of the revolution in 1978. Without political or religious motivation, Reza begins his heart of darkness journey into social upheaval. Surrounded by a group of impassioned key figures involved in overthrowing the regime, Reza’s engagement becomes a high stakes chess match of decision making, whereby everything is at risk. Based on actual events and real testimonials.

Memoranda

Memoranda tells the tale of a young woman who can’t remember things very clearly, especially her own name. In order to restore her memories, players must guide her through a surreal adventure that leads even into her own dreams.

Realm of the Turtle King

Hero Neustadt is a wannabe adventurer whose grandfather disappeared 13 years ago during an expedition in search of the elusive Turtle King, a mythical land turtle carrying a map leading to infinite wealth on its shield. Now 1930, Hero has graduated as an anthropologist and rallies the remaining four members of the expedition to follow in his grandfather’s footsteps, a pursuit that will take them along several islands within the kingdom of Tonga and the Cook Islands, ultimately ending at the Valley of the Giants.

Wailing Heights

Set in a peaceful, blood-curdling village blessed with gorgeous panoramic mountaintop views and the blissful stench of rotting corpses, Wailing Heights is home to the likes of vegan werewolves, hipster vampires, gossiping ghosts and all manner of well-adjusted supernatural taxpaying homeowners. You play a washed-up musician (the human type), who is invited to the town for a gig, only for his soul to be ripped from his body by unknown assailants. You spend the game completing lyrics (based on personal items found) that allow you to body-hop and control other characters in the game, allowing access to monster-only areas in your quest to find your own body and get out of town.

Silence: The Whispered World II

The original Whispered World starred a clown named Sadwick with an infuriatingly annoying voice. This sequel takes place in the same world but changes the protagonists. It looks beautiful but, sadly, Sadwick is due to return as a non-playable character.

The Devil’s Men

From the writer of Memoria, this adventure game tells the story of two women attempting to solve a series of murders and find a lost father in a dark, steampunk world. It’s promised that solving puzzles in different ways will significantly alter the flow of the plot.

The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy

Based on an independent comic book of the same name, this point and click explores a supernatural underworld while cracking a few jokes. It’s very prettily drawn too.

Samorost 3

Samorost 3 is the third title in the Samorost series of adventure games. One day, the little space gnome will find a strange flute (magical, of course) which fell down from the sky and with its help he'll be able to build a new spaceship, explore five different planets and four moons, solve many mysteries and also find out where the flute came from.

Starr Mazer

Starr Mazer is an upcoming PNC + SHMUP game by Imagos Softworks and TOO DX.

Oxenfree

A supernatural teen thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift.

Shardlight

Wadjet Eye Games, the Studio behind the brilliant adventure games Golden Wake and The Blackwell Series are once again going to release what looks to be another fine point and click adventure game titled "Shardlight". This latest adventure release looks to be of very high quality as you play as Amy and with the help of a mysterious figure to work to unite the oppressed, bring down the Caligula and find a cure for the plague.

A Playwright’s Tale

A charismatic Viking named Daniel Trondhjemsfjord has a burning desire to return to his Viking heritage and join the ranks of this legendary yet clandestine group. Michael and Jack, two wanderers and freelancers, join him on his quest. But what begins as a simple job turns out to be much more than any of them has bargained for.

Thimbleweed Park

A spiritual successor to Maniac Mansion, Kickstarted by Maniac and Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert. 2014 was the year of point-and-click revival, but Thimbleweed Park is aiming to steer much closer to the source material in both art style and interface.

Day of the Tentacle: Special Edition

At the PlayStation Experience event in December 2014, Schafer announced that a special edition of Day of the Tentacle was being developed by his studio, Double Fine Productions. The special edition is expected to be released in 2015 simultaneously for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms.

The A.B.C. Murders

Hercule Poirot receives typed letters signed by A.B.C., giving the date and location of the next murder. The killer is working their way through the alphabet, leaving an ABC railroad guide with each victim. Why would A.B.C. write to Poirot instead of the Scotland Yard or any reputable newspaper? With Britain panicking, the fate of the nation is now in your hands!

Još dolaze Kentucky Route Zero - Act V, King’s Quest Epizode 3, 4 i 5, Dreamfall Chapters - Book 5, The Journey Down: Chapter Three, nastavak Adventures of Bertram Fiddle avanture itd. A svjetlo dana bi trebala ugledati i Syberia III.
Treba spomenuti i The Witness, Firewatch, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter, Telltale avanture itd. No te igre zaslužuju posebnu temu.

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #123 u: Siječanj 15, 2016, 08:32:46 »
Izašo je Oxenfree, specifična avantura za X1 i PC...
A supernatural teen thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift.
You are Alex, and you’ve just brought your new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight island party gone horribly wrong.

Tvorci igre su Night School Studio čiji su osnivači bivši zaposlenici Telltale i Disney studija.
Kažu za igru da je "Goonies meets Poltergeist"
Igra ima full voice acting te odličan dizajn uz trajanje od cca 8 sati.

Launch trailer:
OXENFREE: LAUNCH TRAILER - YouTube
« Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 15, 2016, 08:34:51 od doktor1 »

Offline doktor1

« Odgovori #125 u: Ožujak 24, 2016, 10:39:37 »
Day of the Tentacle Remastered je vani i Schafer nije sjebo ovog puta  cer1njo  thumbs1

Danas izlazi Samorost 3...

Offline Cole™

CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB