Autor Tema: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt  (Posjeta: 161933 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Luckyluke

Odg: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
« Odgovori #60 u: Siječanj 29, 2014, 13:16:28 »

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #61 u: Siječanj 29, 2014, 16:18:15 »
Najbolja igra  ave1

Ne moram ju ni moći pokrenut al igra godine sigurno  ;D

Offline LukaM 110

« Odgovori #62 u: Siječanj 29, 2014, 17:14:09 »
Najbolja igra  ave1

Ne moram ju ni moći pokrenut al igra godine sigurno  ;D

Baš to thumbs1 ave1
Biti će to pomiješana sreća i tuga kad je zaigram. Sreća zbog igre, a tuga zato što je zadnja.

Offline LukaM 110

« Odgovori #63 u: Ožujak 11, 2014, 19:24:40 »
Odgođen za 2. Mjesec 2015.
« Zadnja izmjena: Ožujak 11, 2014, 21:11:35 od LukaM 110 »

Offline the_prodigy

« Odgovori #64 u: Ožujak 11, 2014, 19:27:43 »
Uf, jos godinu dana..
CASE: CORSAIR Carbide 400C ► CPU: INTEL Core i7 6700K 4.2 Ghz ► MBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Aura ► RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Mhz ► GPU: Gainward GTX 1080Ti 11GB Phoenix ► HDD: 2x WD Black 1TB ► SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 840 Basic 128GB ► POWER: CORSAIR RM750X ► PEDALS: Heusinkveld Pro 3-Set ► SHIFTER: Heusinkveld Sequential ► HANDBRAKE: Heusinkveld Loadcell Handbrake ►WHEEL BASE: OSW Direct Drive Mige10 ► RIMS: QSP Road 30cm, Fanatec F1 28cm, Fanatec Drift 32cm, Luisi Monte Carlo Vintage 36cm, Sparco P310 Custom 31cm ► MOTION SYSTEM: Simxperience 2DOF Custom ► TRIPLE SCREEN: 3x 42" Sony KDL42W705 ► VR HEADSET: HTC Vive ► SPEAKERS: Logitech Z906 5.1 ► OS: Windows 10 Pro - 64bit

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #65 u: Ožujak 11, 2014, 23:24:25 »
Ma nek se ne žure.

Citat:
Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Ever since we started working on the third installment in The Witcher franchise, it has been our aim to produce a title that would take our 11 years of experience in creating RPGS and distill them into a quintessence, into a game that would effectively crown those years. At the same time, we have wanted The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to expand creative boundaries, set new benchmarks, develop the genre as a whole. Ultimately, you, the players, must get an unforgettable adventure to experience in a vast, open world – and that’s most important. We’ve created a story that flows naturally, cinematically, rendered it in amazing sound and visuals, while preserving full freedom of choice – all for you. We knew this to be an ambitious plan, but believed we could achieve it by bringing together our team with its creative energies and current gaming platforms with their technical capabilities. A project this vast and complex would inevitably require special care in its final stages, manual fine-tuning of many details, thorough testing time and again.

We recently reexamined what we had achieved thus far, and faced a choice about the game’s final release date. The decision we made was difficult, thoroughly considered, and ultimately clear and obvious. We could have released the game towards the end of this year as we had initially planned. Yet we concluded that a few additional months will let us achieve the quality that will satisfy us, the quality gamers expect from us. Consequently, we have set the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for February 2015.

Dear gamers - we know many of you would have liked to play The Witcher 3 sooner, as soon as possible, even. We’re sorry to make you wait longer than you, or we, initially assumed you would. At the same time, we believe the game will prove to be worth the wait and meet the expectations you have of us. We believe The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be an exceptional RPG, one of the best, providing many hours of wonderful entertainment.

Dear shareholders – we are aware of the responsibility that rests with us and thank you for the trust you have granted us thus far. We firmly believe that quality – more than any other factor – determines a game’s success, and that the decision we have made is thus equally valid in business terms.

The Board of CD PROJEKT SA

Offline Luckyluke

« Odgovori #66 u: Ožujak 12, 2014, 00:07:47 »
Dobro će doći ta odgoda i meni i njima. Meni da skupim za mašinu za igrat, njima da ispoliraju propuste i bugove. Vidi se da mare za igrače, bitno je da sve ispadne kak treba, malo pričekat me ne ubilo.

Offline Iceman

« Odgovori #67 u: Ožujak 12, 2014, 00:14:36 »
I meni je dobro došla odgoda. Em sam zauzet faksom, em nemam mašinu da ovo pokrenem. Dobra odluka!  thumbs1

Offline LukaM 110

« Odgovori #68 u: Ožujak 12, 2014, 06:07:43 »
I ja ih definitivno podržavam i smatram da će odgoda dovesti do bolje igre, ali ne mogu biti ne razočaran kad mi je witcher bil igra kojoj sam se najviše veselil ove godine. jaad

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #69 u: Ožujak 12, 2014, 12:01:43 »
Ja nisam ni očekivao nekak da bi ovo moglo izaći ove godine pa nisam ni razočaran odgodom.

Offline ManTheRamparts

« Odgovori #70 u: Ožujak 13, 2014, 15:58:46 »
Dobro je! Samo nek spoliraju igru i bog bogova.

Osim toga, bolje da Witcher dojde iduće godine jer Dark Souls 2 i novi Witcher u istoj godini bi bilo previše awesomenessa to handle.  ;D

Bolje ovak da se svakoj čovek pomalo more posvetiti, s obzirom da su RPG-i ogromne igre, teško je najti vremena za jedan, a kamoli dva takva hard hittera.

Offline Cole™

« Odgovori #71 u: Ožujak 18, 2014, 17:56:16 »
Done:

- Dialogue lines are closed & implemented
- They are currently recording voice overs for each language version of the game
- The world of the game is completed - locations are finished, all important gameplay mechanics are already implemented
- Graphic assets and animations are nearing completion
- The game can already be played in full
- REDengine 3 supports all 3 platforms
- The physical elements of the collector's edition are in production

What's left:

- Implementation of the remaining side quests
- Importing voice overs and testing their quality/changing them
- Gameplay testing and balancing
- Continuous work on improving the quality of graphic assets, animations, effects and sounds - this will last until just before going gold
- REDengine3 optimization

The reasoning behind 2015 release:

- Less competition
- Improved effectiveness of marketing campaign targeted at aware gamers and not random gift-buyers.
- Better polished game: the last 20% of time stands for 80% of the game's attractiveness.
- More new-gen consoles on the market = more customers,
CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus || CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.4GHz || MBO: MSI X570-A PRO, AM4 || RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz Fury || GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8G - Gigabyte  || SSD: SSD KIN 240GB HyperX Savage || HDD: 2 TB Toshiba || HDD 2: WD 1TB blackcaviar || EHDD: WD 500 GB || POWER: Fortron 750W Raider II || LCD: DELL S2415H 23.8" IPS glossy || OS: Windows 10® - 64bit || GAME CONTROLER: Xbox One Controller for PC || KEYBOARD: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 ||  RACING CHAIR: NITRO CONCEPTS E200 Race || SPEAKERS: Logitech Z323 || HEADSET: Hyper Cloud II || CONSOLE: PS4 PRO 1TB

Offline Thergothon

Offline Praetorian

« Odgovori #73 u: Svibanj 31, 2014, 12:34:01 »
Već se zna Goty 2015  ave1

Offline LukaM 110

« Odgovori #74 u: Lipanj 04, 2014, 21:03:49 »
Hype train going through ;D
Instagram

EDIT:
Potvrđene utrke na konjima. šofe1